Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved by the enemy

Tassia was all anelf should be. Bright blue green eyes, high proud cheek bones, perfect skin, and blessed with hair of gold tha always seemed to be in place. Even now as she him in he large closet of her chambers. She was hidden in the back pressed to the wall.Only her soft breathing could be heard in the silence of the after math of the attack. Now she waited hoping that someone would come for her.

The elfs had been throwing a large party, tassia along with her best friend had both come of age and their parentswere throwing ahugh ball in honor of the two. Tassia gave a small sob remembering seeing her odler brother standing by the door when the dark elfs enetered. The cowards ahd slit his throat before he even turned. She wiped her eyes on her hands not wanting to show she was crying.

It was then that she heard herlarge bedroom dooroped with a low slow creak. She wentstiff, ifit was a guard or friend they would have knocked to announce that they were entering. Her heart felt heavy then, it seemed to have raised to herhroat as well. She closed her eyes her hands rolling into fists. She just hoped she would go unseen hidden behind her long dress skirs. The closet door opeend making her go stiff.

Tarxle grinned as he walked down the corridor. The raid was going even better than he'd had hoped. The elves had been completely caught up in their pointless party. The guards had died in moments as his raiders rushed out of the darkened night. He'd planned this for weeks and now he was here.

He couldn't hold back a small chuckle as he remembered the look of surprise on the young mans face as he slit his throat. He stepped into the chambers of what was apparently a young ladies room. The dark elf glanced around as the floor boards creaked beneath him. He flipped his dagger through the air the elven blood on it leaving a pattern traced out in droplets the floor. His quick graceful steps carrid him across the room to a dressing table, his eyes gleamed for a moment as he looked at the jewelry scattered on it. He brushed his long white hair back with the tip of the dagger leaving a bright red streak along hi hair.

Suddenly he stopped for a moment. "Is that the sound of breathing I hear?" The dark elf paused silently his eyes closed as he listened intently.

Tassia closed her eyes and startedto breath morequietly.She knew better then otry to hold her breath. If the person in her room were to search and end up looking where she hid last she would be out of breath and end up making even more noise. She breathed slowly through her nose trying to be as quiet as possible.

""Sir" A voice broke he silence. She could hear another person enter, "We havejust about finished collecting from the guests, small groups are raiding rooms and are almost done." She heard the speaker turn and leave then. It seemed he was simply filling who ever was in her room in on how things were goings.

She froze up upon hearing what was going on. If they were almost done they would leave soon.But was there even anyone left alive down stairs. She closed her eyes, shecould guess her father had died. Him being the younger brother to the kinghe was a very proud man who would fightbackif his home was attacked.

Tarxle smiled as his lieutenant left. "Today has been a good day." He whispered quietly to himself. "Plenty of new wealth to add to my coffers. The body of a lord of the realm and even a few slaves for my household. Only one thing could make it better."

He stepped to the door of the closet and gently ran the tip of the dagger along the wood, a shaving slowly peeled off beneath it's razored edge. He tapped the tip of it from the handle a clear ringing noise echoing out. He breathed deeply as his grin widened. He could almost smell fear of whoever it was hiding in there. Quickly he threw his long dark blue over his shoulder and paused savoring the moment before he opened the door.

Tassia covered her mouth hearing that her father was dead. Tears rolled down her soft smooth cheeks as she lowered her head her long hair hiding her face. She became stiff hearing the ringing sound outside the door. She closed her eys hearing the door open and fell into silence, noteven breathingout of fear of that being heard.

The closet was filled with clothes. Itwas all the more clear by the fine silks that this was the room of the Lord's daughter. Shoes lined the shelfs, dresses of all colors hung from the sides. She only hoped that he woudl look in see nothing and go.

He smiled as he opened the door and looked at the fine silken gowns. "What have we here? Perhaps a serving girl hiding in her mistresses chambers, or maybe something more." The dark elf leader cut the straps from the first dress in front of him letting it drop to the floor. The fabric from it brushing the feet of the person hiding in it.

"It might be better if you were too simply come out my dear. I know you're there." He let a small trace of evil enter his grin. "Of course perhaps you're enjoying the game as much as I."

Tassia closed her eyes when he announced he knew that she was there. And if he were togo around hutting down the gowns he wouldnot take very long to fine her. She ssighed softly and stood pushing a fewgowns aside to step into the little walk that lead down her closet. She stood there herlong sof white dress framing her nicely. She looked pround veen now as she stared down at the dark elf.

"You made a mistake attack this place. My uncle will hunt you down like the dog you are and put an end to you life." She said her voice like honey laced with poison. "I will make sure of that."

Tarxle laughed out loud at the girls words. "Oh my dear stupid little creature. Ordinarily you'd be right, my men and I would have to retreat far underground and wait years before we could perfrom another raid like this." He chuckled and leaned casually against the post of her bed.

"But now my dear you were kind of enough to inform us that we hold the niece of your king. I had assumed you'd been killed while I was taking care of your brother." The dark elf stepped forward so quickly he almost seemed to blur his hand snapping out to grab her by the chin tightly. "You r proud little speech just let me know how I'm going to bring your entire kingdom down."

Tassia's eyes turned cold when he mentioned her brother. She slapped his hand away from her chin and looked up at him with all the hate she could feel bruning in her eyes. "You do not know the first thing about how to take down a Kingdom. My Unlce knows that the good of the many out weighsthe needs of the few. He will not care what you threaten me with." Her vocie was sool and cutting, but even with all that anger boiling her voice was still like a song.

"No matter what your death will come because of your actions here today. Even if it is not for a great deal of time you will pay for the bloodyou spilt today." She said standing up straigth as she looked him in the eye.

Tarxle allowed a wide grin to split his face. "Oh you poor little fool. Your uncle will not attack us so long as we have you. That I can guarantee." He turned his back facing princess and looked out the window at the full moon in the sky. "Dark gods you have my thanks." He shouted joyously before suddenly spinning and backhanding her across the face.

"You see my little slave, your blood will be the key to a very old ritual. And that ritual will make the world mine." He rached in the pouch at his belt and withdrew a black leather collar studded with shards of onyx. "But first you'll need to learn the nature of your new place in life."

Tassia toushed her now pink cheekher eyes wide in shock. No one had ever hit her in her life other then when she was little and would get a swat to the hand to make sure she did not touch something she was not supposed to. She looked back at him her eyes on the collar her had pulled out. She tooka small step backglaring at him.

"I am no ones slave. You best put that away becasue I am not puting that on. And he will attack you. He is a King first and an Uncle second." She said holding out one hand in front of her as she backed away slowly.

Tarxle smiled as he stepped forward. "You will be fun to break won't you. My people consider torture an art form little elf. And I am virtuoso of it I assure you." He glanced up as one of his men entered the room. "Bring me Zarthan, I have a task for him." He ordered quickly.

"As you command Lord." The raider truned and left the room quickly. "You see you're right you won't put this collar on. It's magic would be completely useless if you put it on youself." Tarxle stepped forward and tangled his hand in her hair roughly pulling her down to her knees. "When I put it on you however, well that's when the true fun begins."

Tassia closed her eyes when he grabbed her by the hair. She winced slightly, her scalp was sensitve. She looked up at him long strands of her silky smooth hair hanging in her face. She lifted her hands and wrapped them around her neck covereing the skin there in an atempt to slow him.

"Zarthan will be here in just a moment." the man reported having returend to the room to see if there was anything else that was needed of him. He looked at the elf on her knees before his Lord then back to hi witha surprized look on his face. Normally women were taken back to their camp before anything was done to them.

Tarxle casually slapped her hands away as slapped her hands away and roughly fastened the leather collar around her throat. "This is a very special collar your highness as you'll learn in time." He casually let go of her hair and roughly shoved her back.

He glanced up as another dark elf wearing a black satin robe entered the room. "Ah Zarthan so good of you to come. I'd like to introduce you to our newest guest." He paused for a moment. "What is you name slave?" tarxle removed a bracelet that seemed to be a twin to the collar he had fastened to her throat and fastened it around his wrist.

Tassia stared up at him and stood up dusting off her dress form landing on the floor. She gave the raider standing off the the sdie a looked that would have droped him had loosk been able to kill. She looked at the man in the robe then back to her captor.

"I do not think that you truely care. I am not foolish, that man is clearly a mage or a man of yoru vile gods and you simply want my name so it can be used." She said crossing her arms. "My name is not something you need to worry about.'

Tarxle sighed and rolled his eyes. "They always think they're so strong at first don't they Tarxle?" The robed dark elf nodded raising his eyebrow in a questioning manner. "You see my little idiot this bracelet i wear now is the partner to that collar. With it I can send you any sensation I wish. I can even cut off your breath." A wicked grin reveled his perfectly white teeth and with a flourish he sat on the edge of her bed. "I can demonstrate this now and will if you don't simply give me your name. Either is perfectly acceptable to me."

Tassia gave him a long hard stare. She didd not get why her name was so much a big dal now. "It is tassia." She said brushing her hair back soit was out of her face. She crossed her arms over her chest. She she stood there she looked over at Zarthan wondering what his aprt in this was to be. "What about yours? Pig or Dog suits you but for some reason I do not think even whorish dark elfs name their sons that."

"My name is Lord Tarxle of the house of Darkwreath. Though you will refer to me as master now." He turned to Zarthan and looked at the mage. "They will have to believe she only just survived. Can you do that with the information you have my old friend?"

Zarthan appeared to consider the situation for a moment. "I will need to see her.... unclothed my Lord." His voice came out in a raspy whisper as if his throat had been crushed once and only poorly healed.

tarxle shrugged and took up his dagger again. "Very well then Zarthan." Tarxle advanced on Tassia.

"What dose he need to see me naked for?' Tassia asked her voice riased a pitch and tigthened. She crossed her arms over her chest tightly and shook her head. She seemed more upset by ths then anything else either of them had said.She was blushing maddly her cheeks a deep shade of red. She looked to the raider who was siply leaning against the wal waiting with a smirk on his face, "get you." She hissed at him.

Tarxle casually gripped her hair and concentrated for a moment sending a tendril of thought through the bracelet he wore. He manipalated Tassia's sensations causing her to feel again the slap he'd already given her. "First rule slave. You will address me properly, You will refer to me as master or sir at all times. As for why he needs to see you unclothed that is something you'll learn soon enough."

He began to casually cut the shoulder straps of her dress with his dagger paying no attention to her struggles.

Tassia closed her eyes a small tear rolled down her cheek slowly. She dropped her arms and let her dress fall looking at her feet where the dress now seemed to look like a puddle of milk. She covered herself again once the dress had falled her whole face pink with shame. She bit her softlowerlip and looekd up at the man.

Tarxle casually pulled her hands from her body and spun her around ensuring that Zarthan had a good detailed look at her nude form. He used the tip of his dagger to flick the tear from her face. "Oh come now little slave, where's that pride you were showing jsut a moment ago? Where's all your insitence on being no one's slave." He taunted her.

"That will be enough my lord." Zarthan rasped. He began to remove a series of small unidentifiable objects from his pockets and setting them in a cirl around him. The mage removed a dagger from his belt and slashed his palm smearing the blood in a circle around him and filling it with strange unnatural writing.

Tassia remained quiet, he could taunt her all he wanted but she was not going to let him get a reaction out of her. She tugged her hands out of his grasp and covered herself once again and pulled her soft robe off its hook and slid it on tying it tightly so she was at the very least covered for now.

Tarxle scowled angrily. "You were not given permission to dress again slave. Take it off or be punished." He commanded the unmistakble tone of someone used to his commands being followed entering his voice.

Tassia closed her eyes and sighed softly. She untied the robe andtook it off setting it to the side before she truend back to him. "May I please put something on sir?" She asked quietly. She hated being naked in front of him. Her body though was perfect in every way, her brests, her curves and, smooth flawless skin gave her the looks of some sort of goddess.

Back
Top Bottom