Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female To Embrace a Black Sheep's Lust (Longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A futa has been ostracized for her entire life, even from within her own family where she had little control of her life. Once she became an adult, she moved out, but kept in touch with the only person who accepted her, her little sister. The futa has found a successful life for herself, but she wants to indulge in her desire to finally be in charge not just her own life, but find a woman who would want her own life be at the futa's control, or multiple girls. Her intentions were lustful, and she wants to satiate her desire. She began plotting for a moment, before grabbing the phone to make a call.

This is a smut driven idea, which can go in various ways. Does the futa enslave her own sister to breed and call her own? Does she call a friend to get an idea, only to decide upon her instead? Or will the futa claim a harem of women? This is not just some smut fest. I want a story with this!

Kinks for this would be consensual Mistress-slave, bondage, exhibitionism, public sex, slutty outfits, harem and breeding. Incest is allowed. I can omit things if you're not a fan of anything.

Limits are gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. These are non-negotiable.

I write around two to three paragraphs easily but I usually try to match my partner's efforts. However, doing only novel sized posts all the time myselfwears me out quickly. You can do any length, as long as it's at least a paragraph.

I try to post as soon as possible, but life and work keeps me away often, so replies can be slow. I will stress that I DO NOT ABANDON WITHOUT WARNING!
If I fall silent for several days, just please contact me. I COMMIT!

I enjoy my partner being female as I enjoy organic interactions. With men, I just find things fake with the interactions. Sorry.

If you have any questions or are interested, please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom