Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male I have a crush on my teacher who's also a demon/Looking for someone to rp with who can play a dominate character.

OmegaFox55

Moon
Hello,my name is shadow and my recent craving is a student teacher relationship where the teacher is not human.(So he's physically older by several years,but also being a demon is much older then that) First a bit about me before we get into the plot.

I am Semi-lit,not perfect but I do my best and I've been roleplaying for about 5+years,I'm a little shy but friendly and I'm pretty easy going about most things.

I'm also a bit slow,sorry but it's probably because I'm thinking of a response and trying to make a good reply and I tend to read it over several time before posting it.I also tend to get super nervous about my replies not being good at all-Just please be patient with me. šŸ˜– (It may also be due to irl distractions)

I tend to roleplay third person and I only do MxM parings and submissive characters,I don't mind ooc talk and Plot stuff is cool too.Not just smut,I want drama,eventual romance,Possible Mpreg,maybe some fluff/sweet moments and much more.

Things I won't do at all are-anything related to Incest,nothing at all related to pee,poop,or blood,no serious mutilation (Light scratches,bruising,biting are okay though just no hardcore stuff) and as far as the non-sexual parts go.I'm fine with violence,swearing,and other dark themes.I'm pretty okay with almost anything really,but it's always safest to ask,especially if you're unsure.

Kinks and stuff I like include- Rough treatment (Sex,Kissing,whichever) restraints or bondage,collar's,Toys,Getting teased relentlessly to the point of begging,and being forced to kneel.

___

Now about the plot: MC is a student who has a crush on the teacher,not realizing his teacher was a) A demon and b) feeling the same way towards him.One day either MC or YC looses what little control they had and things get heated.This leads to them eventually starting a relationship,which for obvious reasons has to be hidden from everyone-eventually MC will learn that his teacher isn't even human. (I don't know how yet)

A few other idea's I have to make things even more complicated is- What if MC's dad is the principal and the school in question is a private school? Making my character 17 and Lastly,I have an idea which could happen later on in the thread.What if another demon comes in,who is really dangerous and knows YC.They are rival's/enemies and Possibly brothers,this demon finds enjoyment in tormenting YC.Even going so far as to kill someone,a human in fact (who he'd loved before meeting MC) right in front of him.This demon makes an appearance in order to stir things up and bring the couple trouble-Also they may or may not be a mafia boss.

I'm always open to idea's so if you have anything you want to add then let me know and if you're interested in doing this with me then feel free to PM me.I can rp through Thread or PM,it doesn't matter much to me and if you want a look at MC here. ( I'll be using the one at the top )

Journal/Characters

Back
Top Bottom