Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Dancer (longterm, Always Searching)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
It's been a long day for a man, who has experienced the worst day of his life in a long time. His girlfriend of five years left him without warning, his car was stolen, got fired from his job by a sexist manager he tried stopping from harassing a female worker, and was sued by his uncaring, greedy stepfather for money he didn't have.

While not a club goer himself, he went to the most popular club in town, The Neon Core, to distract himself. He sat at the bar, drinking while watching the people dance. Seeing various scantily clad dancers on stage, his eyes just keep becoming transfixed upon one of the girls, though he averted his eyes shyly after watching her for a moment. A voice in the back of his head saying to go see her. He was uncertain about approaching her, but they did lock eyes a few times. He swore she winked at him as well. What happens is their uncertain future.

Had this idea after seeing a video of a Gogo Dancer dancing to the now classic dance song "Coke Diet".

The Dancer is not necessarily a Gogo Dancer or stripper. She could be a club goer. The story can unfold in various ways. Like the dancer is actually the co-worker he tried to help, maybe she herself was dealing with her own hardships, or perhaps she is an employee of the club who took a genuine interest in the guy. What unfolds is up for discussion. I would also like to have a good amount of smut included with an actual narrative.

My kinks are sexy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, public sex, bondage, outdoor sex, and consensual Master-slave relationship (I'm a Dom). I can exclude any that you're not a fan of. I'm pretty open minded to various kinks, so I can incorporate some you may like If it's not a limit. This includes some taboo as well.

Limits are no gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. These are non-negotiable.

I'm one who prefers a female partner as I want to have a story, and have little risk of the roleplay devolving into a smut fest that goes nowhere. Prior experience with male roleplayers led me to that outcome way too much. Sorry about that.

I post usually two to three posts on average, but I do match my partner's efforts. Just two things to keep in mind, I use my phone, so long posts from me can take a while, and I avoid novel sized posts all the time, as those burn me out very quickly.

I do try to reply as soon as possible, but due to work and life, I could fall silent for days. However, I COMMIT! So never assume that I abandoned or lost interest without saying anything. I will let you know if that happens. If I fall silent for a couple days, please contact me.

I roleplay on PM only. I don't do Discord for roleplays. The post length limitations can be pretty debilitating.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please contact me via PM .

Back
Top Bottom