Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male (¯▿¯) Myths and wonders (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Daphne

Planetoid
Hello all! This is a thread meant for a specific idea of mine, so I won't be doing introductions and the like here. For such, you can visit my main thread.

I've been craving a specific setup lately: greek mythology themed RPs (story-driven ones, more or less). I'd also love it in a form of modern fantasy!

What's not to like about gods and goddesses, nymphs, and more!
I used to play stories like that where our characters are connected to Greek mythology, or at least one of them is. God versus vampire, demon, angel, etc sounds also like a lot of fun! I like to put those characters in the world we decide we want and make them go through rather unlucky endeavors that suddenly befall upon them, bringing them closer together. Angst, enemy-to-lovers, arguments, intensity... I love all of that in those roleplays! I am happy to focus on the story a little bit more in those scenarios, enjoy the way our characters develop and grow...

But, of course, I expect some level of smut. I won't be picky for smut in those scenarios, I am happy with just vanilla, but I am also into some fetishes and darker things. Here's my list:
F-list - Warning

I'd love to discuss specific plots & pairings with potential partners, rather than post pre-made ideas, so that would be it! If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way <3

Needs more demons, gods and other curious beings to play with me <3

Back
Top Bottom