Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Daphne's Dreams and Desires

Daphne

Planetoid
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ Hello!
Note: If you're going to send me a one-sentence long response to this thread or just 'wanna rp', there's a chance I won't respond. Generally speaking, PLEASE do explain what are you looking for exactly. I, most likely, do want to discuss ideas, I just hate getting blanket messages. Give me some details so we can get to plotting <3

Medieval, fantasy, rough romance, etc are always welcome ;3

7609520fd76c02de-sailor-mars-hello-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif
You can call me Daphne.
I am just your usual gal in her twenties. I have a broad spectrum of interests (video games, books, movies, and the list goes on) and one of them is writing! I come here to write some engaging stories, often filled with exciting erotica to relax after a hard day of work.

Like plenty of people I have a couple of rules I'd like you to follow if you're going to message me:

☆ I am here to write medium to long plot-driven stories. Even if I sometimes indulge in shorter bits, I hate things that are 100% smut only.

☆ I am here to write OC-stories. Whether it's characters or the universe, I don't like adapting something from fandom, I like creating my own.

☆ I ask you to have a basic understanding of spelling and grammar; I won't be a 'grammar nazi' if you make a typo, but I'd like to be able to understand what you write.

☆ Post length isn't important to me, however constant long replies (~1.5k+ words / reply) may be slightly overwhelming to me & it may be too much for me.

☆ Drawn faceclaims only

☆ I am very "possessive" of MC; please, do not send me potential ref pictures or name ideas and such without even asking me. In 99.9% cases, I will not only automatically dislike it because I am not the one picking it, but it will also turn me off the plot altogether. If you have a dire need for whatever reason ask if you can first & please do accept when I say no. Sometimes I just really want to define character fully on my own.

☆ I do not accept or condone racist/gay phobic /transphobic /anti-lgbtq+ comments, remarks or stories.

I respect and follow the rules of the site to the best of my ability. Please do so as well! I will not do / write anything that could possibly be against the rules.

A little more about stories I enjoy writing:
☆ ☆ ☆ I love plot-driven stories with long descriptions and a planned chain of events. Not everything, of course (a little surprise is nice!), but I would like there to be more than just romance between our characters. I also am a sucker for fantasy / medieval themes. ☆ ☆ ☆

I've been craving some more romance-fueled stories again! Hit me up with some passion-filled, exciting ideas :3
[these are all CONSENSUAL, just FYI]

My favourite kind of romance is one with a lot of strong emotions, passion and conflict, and drama. I am very dramatic and petty IRL and I definitely bring it into roleplays too, lol. In any case, I love some good enemies-to-lovers stories, I truly adore them, and especially modern fantasy-themed ones. I love slower build-up, or setups where the people who fall in love are not meant to fall in love at all. I also love mythology & fantastical creatures (humanoids or ones that can have such form).

In any case, here's a few loose ideas to get us started but feel free to message me your own!

♡ The new Intern ♡
MC just began her new corporate job; she's just a new intern. Things are going quite well, you know the usual stuff. But, one day she is told her office changes and she got some extra new duties... no big deal, right? Turns out her new office is much more luxurious and is a shared space with that other guy... higher than her in the ladder of the corporation, but their work isn't exactly aligned. He's a bit of a dick, and looks paler than anyone should, but he's not involved with her work, so, whatever, she can deal with that.

Only that he keeps trying to piss her off, and finally, she may respond...

♡ Forgotten ♡
A young Princess once had to escape on a Pirate's ship, and despite a rather rude welcome, she managed to keep her head and even fell in love with the Captain. The affair was intense but short, and when she was left on land one day, she grew resentful towards the man that she thought cared about her. She made her life using her skills to her advantage, but she has never trusted another man, becoming a traveling potion-seller, selling remedies... and more. Though, she still hold dear a trinket he once gave her, as she couldn't make herself get rid of it.

She thought she got herself in a better place but when she sees him once again, her mind goes through a whirlwind. And she wonders, should she ask for answers? Does he still have a small gift she gave him years ago? The closure... is it just about closure?

[open to RPing both parts -- their initial affair & then when they meet again. Possibly MC could also have a child with YC]

♡ Left to Die ♡
Life is not easy when you're a demoness in the world of humans. But it's even worse when your own family tries to end your life. Barely escaping with her life, MC manages to arrange her life as a human-passing person. She works a regular job, pays her bills, the usual. But, she always dreams about being part of the cruel, demonical hierarchy but she cannot get in there on her own. Perhaps, if she could convince a high-ranking demon of her worth...

One thing the demoness is unaware of is that her family wants to hunt her down, and didn't realize a high-ranking demon she was able to met took the job. And out of all people, it's most surprising that a demon-hunter would be the one to save her from that danger...

♡ Older than Time ♡
Nobody expects dragons to exist. They are the tales of the past, something that maybe existed, but perhaps, they never did. Alas, the tale older than time doesn't look much different than a tall, grumpy woman walking into the bar with quite a bit of attitude. Not exactly exuding the elegance she's meant to, but she never cared for folk tales. Her kind is non-existent at this point, and she finds her existence most... boring, and almost annoying. She doesn't pay attention to anyone; humans bore her.

So anyone who interrupt her is not there for a good time, for sure...

[I'd like to pair her up with a God!]

♡ Secrets... ♡
A family curse -- or a blessing -- fell upon daughters in that family line. A daughter would be always born a mystical creature, a phoenix, and suffer greatly due to that. Not only were fantastical creatures looked badly upon in the city, it truly was a curse, that caused painful ailments as the woman was close to her 'burning' days. Thus, it truly was admirable, that she was able to become a royal advisor to the Queen and hide her true self...

A foreign Prince visited to be betrothed to the Princess. And of course, as a royal advisor and more, she had a chance to see him, and serve him, as she should. Though perhaps she liked him just a little bit more than she should... but a Prince would never fall for someone like her, would they?

♡ Rebelious Princess ♡
A very naughty Princess decides to venture through the castle at night. She's looking for secrets, but mainly she is bored with her monotone royal life. She wants some excitement, or at least, something new, or friends other than maids that complain about everything. Throughout her little escapades, she runs into an alchemist (or librarian or somebody else up at night doing interesting stuff). She shouldn't be even talking with him... but she wants to break the rules. She's bratty and oblivious to the consequences of her actions, in a way... Not even realizing she could be putting the man in trouble just by being around him. But she still wants to hang around with him as much as possible.

I'd also like to add that I will not be here every day, and I am not one of the people that will be always able to keep messaging back and forth.​

There are some specific kinks I crave these days:
- passion / roughness / hate-fucks
- intense, eye-rolling orgasms
- stomach bulges
- large insertions
- size difference
- anal

I am mainly looking for FxMale pairings; FxF pairings could happen between side characters, but the main pairings I want to be FxM.

Kink-wise I like a lot of different things. Here’s a list:

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

A couple of themes (ideas) that I adore!

❤ City and its Secrets ❤ Vampires ❤ Werewolves ❤ Demons ❤ Gods and Demigods ❤ Enemies to Lovers ❤ Drama / Conflict ❤❤ Fantasy ❤ Historical ❤ Medieval ❤ Royalty ❤ Damsel in Distress ❤ Secret ❤ Exotic ❤ Family Business ❤ Lewd Laws ❤ Suspense ❤ Mystery ❤ Losing your mind ❤ Forced Choices ❤ Sacrifice ❤ Resort

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Pairings! Those are honestly just a few - I do love a lot of different setups! But have my favorites :

❤ Demon/Vampire/Other x hybrid (humanxdemon, demigod, humanxvampire, etc.)
❤ King x Princess / Queen / Heroine
❤ Devil / God x Priestess / Angel / Succubus / Princess
❤ Human x Elf / Harpae / Dragoness

(ノ´ з `)ノ
This part is about the stories themselves! Short excerpts of ideas that I'd love to brainstorm with other creative minds. Most of them will be described as MxF, but I am open to all sorts of pairings, as long as I get to play the girl in them! I am also open to nonbinary folks, or if you want to play a futa, it's all game!

❤ (・ω・)
MC would be, unknowingly part-something (demon, vampire... we can discuss that) and get herself involved with some mess between demons and Gods or whoever else we decide. Basically at the wrong place at the wrong time, and YC would definitely hate her interruption... but it wouldn't be right to kill a civilian, and when it's obvious she's a hybrid, she becomes a useful resource...

❤ (・ω・)
A Princess curious to have her first sexual experiences before her marriage actually happens, decides to slip into royal dungeon. She heard of tentacle monster living there, not very dangerous one, though, women are warned of them as the monster could sexually assault any female nearby them. Figuring it was the "safest" way to experience things on her terms, the Princess ends up stuck in dungeons and definitely getting plenty of experience...

❤ (・ω・)
A Priestess has made a terrible did, and now, the whole group wants to punish her by removing her purity and having her go through many lewd, sexual acts, against her will, of course. There could be some monsters involved or simply men blessed with Priestess' holy magic would perform specific acts. In a way, it would be a way to purify her, but losing her virginity and all that would mean she no longer can be a Priestess (so she would either become their servant or be kicked out...)

❤ (・ω・)
MC is a shy girl, that barely had any sex. Only vanilla stuff, of course. But has recently been fantasized about other kinks and a lot about anal. Maybe she even got a small toy for herself, but the point is: she has no damn clue what is she even fantasizing about! While looking through different BDSM clubs, and such, she finds a special one, where you can come in for "anal-training". She decides to do just that, and once things get kinky she is shocked, but... it's too late to say no, so she gives in!

❤ (・ω・)
To increase fertility, the clinic offers special treatment: stimulating a woman's anus with the use of all sorts of different tools, while also making her cum (but mainly, anus stimulation). Once the stimulation is done, a woman is also pumped full of semen in hopes to impregnate her. This is a very short, con setup, but we can of course work on the premise, etc. x3

❤ (・ω・)
A lonesome monster (leaning towards slime/tentacle monster) finds its way towards the witch's hut/her yard. She feels a little sorry for the creature and helps them out (feeds them, etc). Due to the bond made with the creature, when it decides to mate with her, she gives in, even though the session is much more intense than any sexual experience she may have had before.

(・ω・)
Marrying into a rich family wasn't ever a goal, but that's what she ended up doing. Not because she became a gold-digger, no, simply... she fell in love with him. And she felt he loved her, too. But there she was, drinking fancy wine, in this fancy library, all alone... but she didn't realize that while her husband completely ignored her, her father-in-law took notice of this young woman now living in his mansion...

(・ω・)
There was nowhere to go, so she joined the nuns, promising she's ready to change her life and become as holy as they expect her to be. But actually, they weren't holy at all... which she realized the first night, she was introduced to a special... business, the Head Sister run with the others...//
A variation of idea: MC is recruited to nuns as a future "exorcist", but she would perform exorcism using her body. I'd like to RP her "training" and future jobs, etc.

Last edited:
Looking for some more stories to write! Especially fantasy & dungeon/haunted themes! Hit me up :3

Still need some non-con fun, lovelies! <3 Fantasy setups preferred!

Come write stories with me! Fluff and romance super welcome these days <3

Bumpy! Looking for more fun stories to write , both plot & smut driven <3

Back after being on and off, and getting back into the way of things. Looking for some smutty, depraved fun, so hmu <3

Back
Top Bottom