Mx Female Romance with teacher

xvidar30

Planetoid
Hello,
M27 here looking for a romance based roleplay with mature literate female.

So I had this plot in mind - You were my high-school teacher back in the day. I had a bit of crush on you but never said anything inappropriate. During school I had a girlfriend, but we never went past kissing! Fast forward to few years ; I have completed school and moved to a different city for university. During the first week, I visit a local cafe and to my surprise I find you there enjoying a pint of beer. (i'll leave it up to you, how you want to build you character. For example - are you still happily married? What are you doing in this new town? )

I'll be playing Alan, M20 who also happens to be hung like a horse. And I'd like YC to be late 30s to mid 40s.

My main kinks are - romance, mature woman - younger male , hung male, sexy outfits, lingerie, anal, spanking, sub-dom (nothing too extreme tho, I'm dom), breastplay, cumplay, sex toys like buttplugs and vibrating panties many more

My limits - scat, blood, gore

P.S. I would love if we could do this rp with reference pics . I am not asking for your real pic, only reference pics of your character.

Thanks for reading, hmu with your kinks and limits. You can also reach out to me on discord - vidar#1490

:)

Back
Top Bottom