Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just me or?

SimplyCrazy

Planetoid
Hey!

Quick question, I’ve been trying to get onto here for a few hours and was unable to reach the website.

Was the website down for maintenance or should I be worried that it may happen again and is something to do with my provider?

There are a few sites online where you can check the status of a site (Isitdownornot, etc).

Just type into google "is it down for everyone or just me" and it has many links for sites where you type in a url orvwebsite name, and it checks the response time of the server.

It's also helpful to join the site Discord, just for simple updates like that. I hopped into Elliquiy's Discord when I couldn't reach the site and sure enough, everyone was in there, "Site is down" and stuff. It was also a convenient place to get updates from Vekseid on the status of it being down and the why.

There is also Vek's twitter. I don't have a twitter account but I keep his twitter bookmarked. Before I got Discord, if anything is going on with loading the site, I would just pull up his twitter and keep checking any updates there. Vekseid (@Vekseid) on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom