Mx Female Rixuous's Request Thread

LinkDied44

Kaiwhon
(I just realized the rules for this changed while I was gone so I will make an off-site post for this).

My name is Rixuous. I have been role-playing for many years, and while I may not be the best writer ever, I love worldbuilding and plotting. Here is what this is all about:

I enjoy pretty much anything. My favorite kinds of roleplays are dub/non-con, but I also enjoy slice-of-life plays. I don't have any plots in mind, normally I enjoy discussing aspects of roleplays with partners and coming up with a plot and story based off of our shared preferences. I usually stick to one to two paragraphs, but I'm fine with doing up to four or as little as half. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't have a lot of limits, but I would appreciate that we discuss each other's limits before starting. I love communication; when something is wrong in a roleplay I am more than happy to talk it over and try to work on solutions.

I rarely remember to check this site, but I'm always on Discord. Mine is: Rixuous#4454 (@Rixuous)

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message. Cheers, and happy writing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom