Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell of a Night [Bene & Sunshine and Whiskey]

Bene

Star
Loud music filled the main room of the 12th Street Dive, a local bar that was usually packed on a Saturday night like this. It was a bit rough looking during the day, but at night there were enough people in there it was hard to notice the chipped paint on the walls and the stains on the seats. The bar attracted a lot of students from the nearby college as well, especially during testing season. The local college had just wrapped up mid-terms so the bar was packed more than usual. Like many of his fellow student, Chris was here celebrating with his friends and classmates.

Chris Martston was an average looking dude. This year he was a senior in college, and had a decent job lined up for when he graduated. He was in software development, which promised decent pay when he was finally done with school. Tonight, he was out drinking with a few of his friends from class to celebrate them all passing the mid-term. It was a pretty tough exam that they all managed to ace. Plus Chris would take up any opportunity to head to the bar for some drinks.

Him and friends had just finished their current round of beers, and were drawing straws to see who has to go buy the next round. Chris just so happened to draw the shortest straw, so he begrudgingly made his way over to the bar. At this point he was about 3 or 4 beers deep, and feeling pretty great. When he was sober he was a pretty quiet guy, borderline shy, but after a few beers he was suddenly a smooth talker and a real charmer with the ladies. This got him into trouble more often than not. Ever since his breakup last year, he resorted to hookups to fill that void in his heart. So he had gotten pretty decent at it in the last year. It helped he lived alone in his own apartment off campus now.

The crowded room was hard to navigate so when he finally he got to the bar, he leaned against it to catch his breath. The surface of the bar was a rough wood, that was sticky to the touch. Chris waved a hand, and the bartender gave him a nod signalling he would with him shortly. While he waited for the bartender to make his way over, he began scoping out the bar for a girl. There was a science about this, he figured. After a minute or so of looking, he would lock eyes with a girl just down the bar. She looked pretty familiar, so he decided to ditch his friends and buy her a drink instead. Chris made his way through the crowd until he was standing right next to her.

Now that he was closer, he recognized exactly who she was. Suddenly he wasn't feeling as confident.

She honestly needed this night out on the town and just a night without having her nose in a book. She reluctantly accepted her friends offer to go out but mid-terms were almost over so, she just needed a wildcard for the night. A gray blouse and black leather pants adorned her body and a pair of black boots were on her feet. She always took the longest to get ready and her friends knew this while they waited downstairs, getting kind of irritated with her. One friend rolled her eyes before she finally stood up to shout upstairs. ❝Cassidy! If you're not ready in one minute, we're leaving you!❞ Cassidy scoffed then rolled her eyes while she nodded her head to herself in the mirror then grabbed her clutch purse as she walked down the stairs.
❝Finally.❞ One friend said as they all chuckled then headed out of the door. They were going to a local bar just downtown and Cassidy couldn't wait to get there.
When they arrived at the bar, it was definitely packed and most of the patrons were college students. She had eyed her way through the crowd as her friends held hands so that they wouldn't get separated. Eventually, they were at the bar and Cassidy waved a hand so that the bartender could recognize her. ❝Well, well. What can I get you ladies to drink?❞ One of her friends ordered a rum and coke, another one ordered a gin and tonic but their designated driver ordered a water with a scoff and eye roll. ❝And yourself?❞ The bartender eyed Cassidy, who thought about what she wanted to drink. ❝Just give me a beer. Whichever one is fine.❞ She responded as her friends smiled towards her then turned to eye their surroundings. They were mostly scanning the room for guys that they chat and hookup with or chat with and just never talk to them again after tonight.
After a few minutes, she was about four or so beers in and she was feeling it as they walked to the dancefloor. One friend broke away from the group to dance with a guy while the others giggled and after the song, they made their way to the bar again to order more drinks. One of her friends bumped her then told her about a guy staring in her general direction, which lead Cassidy to scan the bar and lock eyes with the male that was staring at her. It caused her to blush then stare down at the countertop but then the male started to make his way over towards her. Her friends dispersed from her side to go to the restroom and Cassidy didn't really want to be left alone but yet, here she was.
The closer and closer the male got, the more she inhaled and exhaled some breaths. She turned around for a moment to gather herself then when she felt his presence near, she did a hair flip that ended with a smile but soon turned into a frown. ❝You've got to be kidding me.❞ Cassidy said with a scoff then eyed Chris. ❝What are you doing here?❞ She asked as her expression changed from being cute to being serious. She had many more words to say to him but kept it minimal for now. ❝I don't believe this.❞ A sigh came from her as she ran her fingers through her hair then turned to face him with a raised brow. ❝What's the matter? Cat got your tongue or some girl does?❞ It was kind of tease as she waited for him to say something.

It took Chris a few moments, but he finally regained his composure and cleared his throat. "Not lately, truth be told." he replied with a grin. This was not ideal, but Cassidy seemed friendly enough to hold a conversation. It wasn't as if they had a terribly rough break up, but the whole ordeal did leave them both with a sour taste in their mouths towards the other. Maybe it was because he had a decent buzz going, but he was willing to talk to her now.

"It's good seeing you Cass, how long has it been? A whole year now I think. Can I buy you a drink? I think we could both use some catch up." he said with a warm smile, and flagged the bartender down. He ordered them both another beer, with Chris deciding for her what she was drinking. Now that the drinks were ordered, he would set his attention back on her. She looked good. Really good. Maybe it was on purpose?

The music in the bar was loud enough that Chris would have to move a bit closer to her on his stool. From here he could smell whatever perfume she was wearing; far more pleasant than the old booze smell the bar had itself. The stool under him creaked as he shifted his weight, but still held up.

Hearing Chris' reply made her scoff with disgust and roll her eyes. She held a hand up at him then muttered. ❝Whatever, Chris.❞ Cassidy then lowered her hand slightly as he started to speak again. She wasn't rude enough to turn him away or ignore him. She knew better than to do that and obviously, Chris knew that, as well. She heard his two questions then turned her head to face towards him with an arched brow. The question she kept asking herself was why was he being nice to her? They broke up, although it wasn't a terrible one, so maybe that was the reason. She smirked in Chris' general direction before she gave him a reply.

❝Hm, it's been too long, I know that. Of course, you can buy me a drink.❞ Her smirk then turned into a soft smile as Chris flagged down the bartender. He ordered for her, as he always did because they were so in sync with each other. Hardly ever-changing their patterns and things seemingly never change. It was nice to be in his presence again although, she did catch him staring at her and she couldn't help but do the same.

Chris looked really good and she bit her bottom lip as he moved closer towards her. She sniffed in his essence and smelled the cologne that he was wearing. It was one of her favorites but she wouldn't tell him that right now. The bartender brought their ordered beverages over towards them. Cassidy thanked him with a smile then slid one beer over towards Chris, raising hers up with a small smile between her lips. ❝Here's to seeing each other after so long?❞ She had never been great at toasts but clinked her bottle with Chris' anyway. ❝Are you sure that your buddies aren't missing you?❞ Cassidy questioned as she pointed in the direction of where his friends were currently sitting.

❝Also, what brings you here tonight? Stress from exams?❞ She asked then took a sip of her beer before she set it down on the countertop. ❝Found anyone to be your conquest tonight?❞ A teasing jab that she threw his way as she tapped the side of her bottle now, eyes staring at Chris to watch his movements. She was studying Law so, she could easily detect when someone was lying or about to lie.

Chris tapped his glass to hers and chugged down most of the beer in the glass, then set it down on the bar with a sigh. "Well put Cass, well put." he said with a smile. This was the longest they had talked to each other in months without yelling at each other. Despite her "whatever" she gave him earlier, they were keeping things fairly civil. Maybe it was other noise of the bar, or the alcohol in their systems. Or maybe even both by this point.

"The usual just about. Nailed my exams so I'm here celebrating. Same as you likely." he replied. Then came her other question. Chris paused a moment, but then gave his answer. "Not yet truth be told, but the night is young." he said with a small laugh. It was actually his intention to pick her up tonight, until he realized who it was. So now he was stuck in this situation instead of hitting on someone. Cassidy looked great tonight too so, against his better judgement, he decided to see where a conversation with her went. Even if they didn't go home together, it would still be nice to catch up a bit.

"What about you?" Chris asked, then finished the rest of his beer. They went down easier the more you had. "Find some guy to bring home and realize he's not as good at fucking as me?" he asked with a small smirk. The alcohol made him say that. Or was it how he felt? At the moment Chris could not tell the difference between. Either option would get him into some serious trouble though.

While he waited for her response, or for her to kill him, he ordered them both two more beers. It would take a lot more alcohol to get through this conversation.

Cassidy was starting to feel the alcohol get to her and she was starting to feel a little bit tipsy. She tried her best not to show it just as Chris started to respond to her questions, which she made sure to pay attention to his words. ❝Yeah, here just celebrating.❞ She raised her barely filled glass of beer then chugged the rest of it down before she continued to speak. ❝I was celebrating with my girls but they ventured off to do...something.❞ She said with a sigh then heard his comment about not finding someone to take him. ❝Well, knowing you, I'm sure you'll find someone who won't disappoint you.❞ Cassidy replied with a scoff then eyed him when he turned the question around on her.
When she was about to answer, he added another question that made her give him a scowling look. She laughed a little then watched as he ordered them two more beers. ❝Actually, I haven't found anyone quite yet.❞ She leaned to pat Chris on the face with a smirk that spread among her facial features. ❝How cute that you thought you were the only one to fuck me good. I've had better, honestly.❞ Cassidy said then would softly slap Chris in the face, playfully before she turned to face her new glass-filled beer, which she grabbed.
❝You know, if this beer wasn't so damn good, you'd be wearing it right now.❞ Another tease but of course, it had to be the alcohol talking right now because she was well over past tipsy. She could never hold her liquor and maybe Chris remembered that and set her up. She rolled her eyes upward then stared at Chris again with an arched brow. ❝Did you drive here? We took an uber and it seems like my friends are a bit preoccupied.❞
She stared at them on the dance floor before she turned to lock eyes with Chris. Oh, those eyes that she would always get lost in and lust over but she snapped out of it. ❝Uh, guess what I'm trying to ask is, may I have a ride home, please?❞ She figured that he'd be nice enough to say yes since she was nice enough to converse with him, let him buy her drinks, and generally be nice to him after all these months. Cassidy had bit her bottom lip because of the nerves that swelled up inside of her. ❝You know what, forget it. I'll just call a cab or get another uber.❞ She commented while she took out her phone and started to stroll through it. Barely accomplishing anything though.

“You and I both now that isn’t ttruue.” he slurred. “I fucked you probably the best you’ve ever had, or ever will have.“ he added confidently. When things were good between them - they were good. But they fought a lot towards the end and couldn’t make it work so they broke things off still upset. Tonight wasnt going to fix anything, but at least they were being civil. Until he pressed his luck more and she threatened to throw the beer at him. And she would definitely do it too. He knew that for a fact.

“Don’t call a damn cab, I live right down the street from here. Just crash on my couch.” he told her, not asked her. It made more sense than her paying for the cab or an Uber. It was closer and free. Two things that he liked the most. Once Chris decided that’s where the conversation ended, he stood up and offered her a hand. He’d been drinking off of his friend’s tab so that was settled. All that was left was to get home safely.

Chris stood there for a moment looking at her. He could see how this could be sketchy, especially after their conversation about fucking. But Chris was too nice a man to pull anything on. Despite being pretty damn drunk by this point, he did still want to see Cassidy get home safely. Part of him still did care about her after all. If only as a friend. Though he would be lying if seeing her didn’t bring back old feelings.

”So let’s go already. I promise to leave you the fuck alone when we get back. I don’t want some creep here picking you up though. So just come with me.” he said, sounding almost completely sober.

Chris was very confident about the fact that he was the best Cassidy ever had and she'd be lying to herself to say that he wasn't. She was trying to make him jealous but that seemingly didn't work. She honestly loved to see Chris being confident and that brought back old feelings, along with memories. Her phone was halfway to her face until she heard him tell her not to call a cab. He basically demanded that she go home with him but was it really the best thing to do right now? So many thoughts and questions ran through her mind while she stammered to find words and collect her thoughts.
Cassidy's eyes moved to his hand then back up at him for a moment. She wanted to grab his hand so freaking bad but smacked it out of the way instead. ❝Don't think that you're my knight in shining armor and I forgot about those earlier.❞ She said while she stood up on her own then took her phone to text them to make them aware she was leaving. She looked back up at him after she tucked her phone inside of her clutch purse then nodded her head. ❝Okay then. Lead the way.❞
She trailed closely behind him then reluctantly reached for his hand so they stood side by side. Cassidy let go of his hand once they were outside then followed him wherever he went. It was a lovely night outside and a great night for a walk with a little chat. ❝Chris, thank you.❞ She said in a soft tone while her eyes looked upon him. ❝It's been a nice night bumping into you and thanks for letting me crash on your couch.❞ Cassidy thanked him in advance as she was more than ready to go over to his place. She wondered to herself if anything had changed about his place.
Soon enough, she was definitely going to find out.

“No problem Cass, rather bring you to my place the have some creep pick you up,” he said to her with a smile. Things were going great. The air was cooler out here, which felt nice after being cooped up in the sweaty bar all night. The colder air was helping to sober him up while they walked. By the time they got back to his apartment, he was mostly sober. But still a bit woozy. At the door, he let her in first then followed after.

His apartment was nothing too special. It was a single floor with two bedrooms, connected by a long hallway to his living room. Off the living room was a small kitchen area, and the other side was the front door. Down the hall with the bedrooms was also the bathroom. Overall it was pretty neat, given the really only used the bedroom or his office. The carpets were greyish-white color which matched the walls. Along them were pictures of friends and family, as well as some art pieces he picked up over the years.

Once they were both inside he gestured to the couch. It was a black fabric couch that looked worn, but also still super comfortable. Chris himself crashed on it often. "I'll grab you a spare blanket. If you need it, bathroom is down the hall. Don't puke on the carpets and we'll be good. " he said with a chuckle. With that said, he set off to fetch her a blanket from his closet down the hall. There was extra linen in there for when his friends crashed from time to time. Hopefully it would be good enough for her.

A few moments later he would return with a folded blanket and pillow for her. "Hope this helps. Need anything else?" he asked.

❝What if I preferred a creep to pick me up?❞ She cooed with a chuckle as they walked towards his apartment. It was a really good night because of the atmosphere outside. The cool weather, the genuine conversation between herself and Chris. They made it back to his apartment and being a gentleman, he allowed her to enter first then he followed afterward. She looked at him before her eyes scanned the apartment, which was just a regular old apartment. Cassidy continued to look around as she walked alongside Chris then she eyed the pictures.
It made her think of how much she loved and adored his family. Picture perfect memories that are cherished inside of her mind now. A soft sigh escaped from her as she eyed him whenever he started speaking again. She chuckled at his last comment then nodded her head with a thumbs up. Her eyes looked at the couch with an arched brow then rolled her eyes when he wasn't present.
When he returned to her side, the soft smile returned to her face as she retrieved the blanket and pillow. ❝Thanks.❞ Cassidy spoke softly as she sat the blanket and pillow down on the couch, which is where she sat down, as well. She took off her heels then gently placed them down beside her as she pointed up at Chris. ❝Don't even think we're going to sleep together.❞ She said with a strong tone before she continued. ❝I maybe drunk but not enough to make stupid decisions.❞
Cassidy laid the blanket out over her body then rested her head onto the pillow. ❝Good night, Chris.❞ She said softly and even though she mentioned not sleeping with him, it weighed heavily on her mind. Although, she was never one to make the first move on a guy. Cassidy continued to eye Chris with a smile before she slowly started to close her eyes. It was usually hard for her to fall asleep in other places but she always felt comfortable around Chris. Of couse, she wasn't going to let him know that right now though.

Chris lingered a moment after she laid down, wanting to say something else to her. But no words came to mind. So he just turned away from her and headed down the hallway to his own bedroom. Once inside he changed out of his jeans and into a pair of black sweatpants and a loose T-shirt. With a sigh he sat down on his bed and fell back on it. To think instead of girl he could hookup with, he instead brought his ex home. His friends were going to give him so much shit for this. But whatever. Chris did a good thing tonight, and we was proud of that fact at the very least.

It was late now, just past midnight, but he wasn't that tired. Cassidy was probably asleep by now, so he just laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. It was nice talking to her again, so he didn't regret anything that happened tonight. Though part of him wishes they could have talked more. Maybe they could try to smooth things out a bit better, but that hopeful thinking. By this point now, he couldn't even remember what they fought about most of the time. Chris definitely missed her though.

Some more time passed and he still couldn't sleep. Having Cassidy here just brought up so many memories, and he couldn't seem to shake them. He reached for his phone and saw the time was closer to 1am now. There were a few texts from his friends that he missed, mostly asking where he wound up. They assumed he picked up some girl, so they sent him some pretty vulgar words of encouragement. He couldn't help but laugh at them, but set his phone down and sighed.

Part of him wanted so badly for her to walk into his bedroom, but that wasn't going to happen.

She had opened up one eye to ensure that Chris had finally left her side. When it was revealed that he did, she laid on her back and stared up at the ceiling above her. Tonight played in her mind in flashbacks like a movie. Cassidy did smile and giggle to herself then turned over, just in case Chris heard her and would come back to see if she was up. She would have to fake that she was but she didn't hear any movement behind her or anything so, Cassidy continued to stare at the ceiling.
After a few more minutes went by, she still couldn't sleep because she could not believe that she was at Chris' apartment once again. It was still the same here, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing because most people didn't like change. Cassidy remembered what they fought about it and it was damn stupid. She was stupid for even instigating the fight between them. Was it her fault that they broke up? Was it all her fault? She currently felt guilty about everything and of course, she just needed a moment to feel better.
She had no idea what time it was until she rummaged for her phone, which was located inside of her purse. It was drawing close to being 1 am now and it drew the conclusion inside of her mind that Chris was probably passed out by now. She didn't even bother to check her messages from her friends as she wondered if Chris really was sleep. There was only one obvious way to find out, which was to go in there and check.
Cassidy removed the blanket from over her body then stood up. Even though it was dark, she surprisingly still remembered the path towards Chris' room and stood mere inches from the door. She exhaled a breath while she stood up against the wall in the hallway right in front of door. She wanted to knock so badly because she didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping. Cassidy paced back and forth with her hand raised to her forehead before she dropped her hand to her side then reached out for the doorknob, twisting it and pushing the door forward.
❝Chris?❞ She questioned his name to see if he was asleep or not. She entered his room fully now and closed the door behind her with her back resting against it. ❝Sorry if I woke you up but I just couldn't sleep.❞ Cassidy admitted then looked down at the floor beneath her. ❝Uhm, it's late so, I'll just call an uber and head home.❞ She said with a turn of her heel towards the door, resisting to turn the doorknob until she finally did. She opened the door slightly, not really wanting to leave and she hoped that her actions provided that.

Chris looked over to his door when it opened, and was pleasantly surprised to see Cassidy standing her. But as quickly as she came in, she was already turning around and opening the door again. He sat up quickly and held up a hand. "Wait Cass, don't do that. " he said quickly. It would be dumb to leave this late, but he understood why she would want to leave so soon. But he didn't want her too.

"It's like 2am now, it's dumb to leave now. " he said. "Besides I... kind of want you to stay." he added on, his voice getting a bit quieter. It felt good to finally say it aloud. After all he had been thinking all night. But it was hard to tell what she thought. Even back when they were together, she was hard to read. It was what got him into trouble frequently, and led to a lot of fights between them. But right now, he was too tired to really care. So he just assumed.

Before she could say anything else, he stood up and walked over to the door. "I miss us. " he started "I hate that we fight all the time now. I hate it took us both being drunk to even talk without yelling. " he confessed.

It was either the alcohol still in his system, or the exhaustion but he just kept spilling more and more. Everything he said came right from his own heart. Which was currently beating in his throat from the confession. Now that it was out, all he could do was wait for her reaction. Either she would leave and they would never talk again, or she would feel the same way. Chris wasn't really sure what he wanted to happen just yet.

She paused at the door with a sigh, her head resting on the door when he called out to her. Her eyes shifted toward Chris as said that he wanted her to stay. She could feel the shift of the air between them and Cassidy promised herself that she wouldn't give in to Chris again. He made it so hard for her because of that soft tone and then he stood up to walk over towards her. Cassidy gasped softly to herself then eyed Chris as he started talking again.
His confession made her close the door so that it was shut tight. She turned so that her back could rest against the door again. ❝I miss us, too.❞ Cassidy spoke softly then lowered her head to the ground beneath them. ❝I wanted to contact you so many times, Chris.❞ Another confession as she breathed, licked her lips then continued. ❝But with the way we left things, I figured what was the point, you know?❞ Cassidy shrugged her shoulders then reached out for Chris' hand.
❝What did you want to happen tonight, Chris?❞ She asked in a soft tone while her eyes went up to his to see if he was getting ready to lie or not. ❝Hm?❞ Cassidy waited for a response before she would continue to speak. She just really wanted to know what was going through his mind right about now. It was kind of hard to read him in the minimum amount of lighting in the room.

Chris thought about her question a moment. What did he want? To get back with her? No, that wasn't really possible. Or was it? Too many questions. His head was a mess a thinking of it all. So maybe it would be best to stop thinking at all. And just act. So without any more thought, he got closer to her and reached for her face. Either hand cupped her face as he pressed his lips to hers gently. But just for a moment. Then he pulled back and looked into her eyes. It felt right.

"Sorry." he said softly. But he wasn't sorry. In fact he wanted to do it again. So he did. He pressed his lips to hers again, this time for longer. Then he pulled back again, and took a small step back carefully. Just in case she was upset. But more than that he was scared of his own feelings too. "I just, felt I needed to do that." he explained. "I miss us. " he said again.

This was all moving so quickly, and not at all at once. His heartbeat was louder than anything else in the room he felt. Their short conversation felt like it lasted hours. but it was really only a few seconds. All he wanted was to feel her lips again. It felt like it had been hours since that too, but again only a few seconds.

Cassidy eyed Chris as he got closer and closer to her but she didn't move a muscle. When his hand cupped her face, she rested her hands on top of his own then a kiss placed upon her lips took her by surprise. When he pulled back, she reached up to touch her lips with her fingertips then eyed Chris with an arched brow. She heard him speaking but it literally went away whenever he pressed his lips to hers again and of course, she kissed him back. ❝No need to apologize, Chris.❞ She said after a breath then continued to listen to him as he spoke. She didn't know what to say right now but what was there to say?
❝I miss us, too, Chris but...❞ Her eyes rolled upward with a sigh then she licked her lips. ❝I am just unsure if I can do this again.❞ An honest response came from her as she let out another soft sigh from her parted lips. Her eyes would look at Chris's face to catch his reaction then looked to the floor beneath them. Cassidy couldn't deny that she wanted to be with Chris again. After all, it was quite obvious because she did come to his room. That might've been a terrible mistake on her part but at last, here they are within mere inches of each other. Cassidy did want to kiss him again but after what she just said to him, was it really wise?
'Oh, fuck it.' She thought to herself as she went to Chris and planted a kiss onto his lips. She did not bother to pull back as Chris had done twice already because she wanted him, needed him, and needed him now. Cassidy jumped up to wrap her legs around Chris' waist and just wanted to be held inside of his arms. She continued to kiss him, evening slipping in a little bit of tongue as she broke the kiss for a moment. ❝Let's go to the bed.❞ She basically instructed him as she wanted to get intimate with Chris, if this was the last time for them to do so.
She'd think about the consequences of their encounter later but right now, she just wanted to enjoy being connected with him once more.

Though it came as a surprise, Chris caught her as she jumped upwards to wrap her legs around him. He braced her against the wall again when their lips met again. They sat their for a few moments until Cassidy broke their kiss once more with the demand they move to the bed. It was a request that he was more than happy to fulfill.

Chris moved his hands to hold her up by her rear as they moved over to the bed. All the while, his lips never left hers for more than a few moments. The spark he felt back when they first started dating has returned, and drove his ever action. Whether it was the alcohol or actual feelings for her again was a mystery to him. For now.

Once they reached the bed, he set her down on her back and climbed on top of her to resume their kids. While they did, he began to grind his hips into hers. Through his jeans she would feel his arousal now, and he began to kiss her with a bit more enthusiasm.

He wanted her. And bad.

Cassidy kept herself tied around Chris as they made their way to the bed. She continued to kiss him back until she was planted onto the bed then the kiss was broken up for a moment until they were on the bed, which made them proceed to kiss. She felt his hips grind against hers, which made her moan lightly because she could also feel his bulge. Cassidy cupped his face with her hands to deepen the kiss between them. She would proceed to place her hands at the hilt of his pants, tugging on them.
She wanted this. She wanted him. Right now, neither one of them was thinking of the aftermath that might happen between them. Cassidy had taken off her blouse, exposing the bra underneath along with her ample breasts. Her eyes stared directly into Chris' eyes as she reached down to pull his shift off of him next. A light moan came over her again because she remembered how good the sex was between them and how good Chris' throbbing member was.
She would pull his body back down close to hers and kiss him upon his lips once more, breaking the kiss to lick his lips. ❝I want you to fuck me, Chris. Fuck me good and hard.❞ With those statements, she left the ball in his court to proceed further, if he wanted to. They came this far together and there was honestly no stopping them now. Her eyes went back to his with a little smirk, waiting to see what he was going to do next.

Chris lifted his arms to let her pull his shirt off easier, and stared down at her exposed chest. Even with a bra on, her breasts looked great. To think he had given them up at all. Their sex life was about the only good part of their relationship. And fuck was it good.

Their lips returned to each other's, and he grinded his hips more. Finally she made her request.

"Fuck me."

Chris needed no further invitation. He scrambled to his feet and stood up by the foot of the bed. Then he leaned forward to undo her pants, and pulled them down her legs then tossed them aside. For a moment he looked down at her, now just in her underwear, and took it the sights. Fuck she was hot. Why did he let her go?

That didn't matter right now.

Chris then slid his sweats off. As he did, his hard cock sprung free since he was not wearing boxers. Looking down at her, he gave it a few strokes and grinned.

"Did you want this now, or should we take our time. I do miss how good you were at giving head. "he said with a smirk.

This was going to be a long night.

Cassidy looked at Chris after her request with a bit of a smirk. She helped him with her pants then watched as he tossed them aside. There was still something between them and she could feel it but wondered to herself if Chris could, as well. When he slid his sweatpants off, she stared at his cock and it had looked like it had gotten bigger. Her tongue went over her lips as she stared up at Chris, his words bounced off of her ears. Cassidy let out a really seductive giggle while she rolled onto her stomach then crawled towards Chris.
When she reached him, she grabbed his shaft within the palm of her hand then began stroking it slowly. Her eyes stared up at Chris again but this time, it was an innocent glance. She leaned her head forward then swirled her tongue around the head of his member before she covered the head with her lips. Cassidy always loved the way his cock felt inside of her warm mouth. She let out a moan, which vibrated on his cock as she continued to look up at him. She missed this and loved the fact that they were about to fuck again. She really, really needed it.
She continued to suck on his cock, half shaft for right now then stopped to take a breath. ❝Do you like that?❞ She cooed in a seductive but low whisper then went back to sucking onto his cock, still half shaft because she waiting for the right time to take it fully. Cassidy knew that she could but wanted him to say it. She began to suck faster and faster while her slurping could be heard now throughout the room. Cassidy couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of her but wanted him to be pleasured first.

The moment her tongue reached his tip, he let out a long sigh. It had been too long since any girl had been down there, let alone his ex. It didn’t take long for her to get started working his length just like the old days. And fuck was she still good at it. “Just like that Cass...” he groaned out as she would take his tip into her mouth. Then another groan as she took even more till she had half his shaft. His hands reached up to hold either side of her head for encouragement to take more.

Instead she would pull off to ask her question, which he replies to instantly with: “Fuck yes. Take it all Cass. I know you can.” Hopefully with those words of encouragement would help.

This whole situation felt so familiar. So right. Many nights after being out drinking would end just like this. Both of them knew what was next. Chris was eager to fuck her again, but she was so good at sucking cock that he could wait just a bit longer.

Eventually he would pull her off of him and look down into her eyes. “On the bed. I can’t wait any longer to fuck you.” he said to her.

Cassidy looked at Chris's pleasurable face as she continued to suck on his cock. He gave her the encouragement to basically deepthroat his cock, which she did and without gagging. She still had it within her to do her thing and be the absolute best at it. She couldn't help but feel like they've been here, which they have, of course, but it did seem too soon. Cassidy couldn't help but miss how he used to fuck her and fuck her really good.

She ended her blowjob with a slurp after he pulled her off of him because of his command that made her smile and obey. ❝Yes, Sir.❞ Cassidy muttered in a very seductive tone as she laid down on the bed and on her back. Her eyes were focused heavily on him to see exactly what his next move was. Whatever it was, she was definitely ready for any and everything.

❝Fuck me, Chris.❞ Cassidy muttered as she did earlier but this time, in a more hurried tone and command.

For a moment he just looked down at her spread out on the bed for him. Fuck was she sexy. Derek approached the bed and reached down to pull her hips to the edge of the bed. He moved a hand to the base of his cock and rubbed his tip along her slit, just barely dipping it inside. He would tease her with just a few moments, before he finally slid his length all the way into her to the hilt.

"Fuck..." he muttered as he felt her close in around his length. Derek held still for a moment, letting her adjust to his size. And savoring the feeling of her warmth. Finally he began to slowly rock his hips forward and back, guiding his length in and out of her slowly. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he began to pick up the pace and thrust into her harder and faster. Under them, the bed rocked and creaked adding to the sounds of their skin slapping together.

"How's that?" he asked with a bit of a low growl. "Did you miss this?" he asked another question. He was never the kind for dirty talk when they were dating before, but the alcohol in his system was definitely affecting that. Brining out a more dominant side of him.

Last edited:
A slight gasp escaped from her as Derek pulled her closed to the edge of the bed. Her eyes were solely focused on him as he began to tease her with his cock, which was quite beautiful as she remembered and still tasted as good. She moaned through clenched teeth whenever he slid his length all the way inside of her. She was wet and he should've been able to tell that. She longed for this moment because no other guy has been able to fuck her like Derek used to and was fixing to do right now.

She could help but let out a sexy chuckle at his muttered cursed word as Cassidy rocked her hips forward a little, just to allow herself to readjust herself to his length. It was an impressive length if she had to say so herself. Her hands found their way up to his chest as she raked them downward then wrapped them around his hips as he started to rock them back and forth against her. Another moan slipped through her lips, which she tried her best not to be loud but when Derek started to pick up the pace, going harder and faster, she couldn't contain herself and her moans became louder with each thrust.

Cassidy had heard his questions but was very much into the other happenings that were going on to reply. Her hands found themselves grasping around his arms as she parted her mouth to speak now. ❝It's so good...❞ Her voice trailed off in a moan before offering him another response. ❝I miss it. Oh, do I miss it.❞ Cassidy screamed as her hands clenched tighter around Derek's arms, enjoying the movement of his hips against hers.

She had hardly ever seen Derek be dominant as he was being right now and that turned her on even more. Cassidy had no choice but to submit to him, which is something that she'd do every single chance she would get. Though, this might be the last time that even see each other or talk to one another. That was a thought she placed in the back of her mind because of the current fuck session that they were engaged in. ❝Fuck my tight pussy...❞ She screamed out with a moan as her grip became even tighter around Derek's arms and her legs wrapped around him.

Sex between them was usually this good. The sounds of their fucking filled the room, and he was suddenly thankful he didn’t share that wall with his neighbor. With each thrust she grew louder, as did the sound of the bed hitting the wall and creaking underneath him. Low moans and groans escaped his lips too as he thrusted into her over and over and over again. Somehow keeping this intense cadence despite how exhausted he was getting.

Derek had heard her loud and clear. It was beyond hot to see her so into this once more. It only drove him to keep the same intensity up. Pressure began building up, and could feel himself nearing his climax and running out of steam. But he didn’t want this to end. So for now he slid out of her and took a step back panting. His legs felt like jello and he wobbled a bit as he took those steps. Either from fatigue or the alcohol, it was impossible to tell.

“Sorry... need a moment...” he said, leaning over and panting. “I forgot how good this was, and I don’t want it to end just yet. Do you want to switch positions? I’ll let you pick, but only if you ask me nicely to fuck you again...” he said with a small chuckle. While she would shift around, he walked to his side table and opened the water bottle there. He eagerly downed most of it before setting it back down and sighing.

Then he would say something stupid.

“I missed this Cass. I love you.”

Instantly he regretted it, fearful it would ruin the mood. Hopefully she would be too drunk still and too horny to realize what he said to her. Before he could regret it too much, he cleared his throat and looked over to her.

“I’m gonna make you cum at least twice more, if you’re good and take my dick well enough.” He said in the same husky voice as before.

“Do you want that?”

Back
Top Bottom