Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Royal Roleplay Decrees

Hey there, welcome to my request thread! I've got a kink list that I think is a little different than what most people use, I think the format is a little easier to read. You can find it here.

About Me
I've been roleplaying off and on since probably 2011-ish, on many different platforms: Guilty Pleasures, kik, reddit, discord, chatzy, etc. I'm a writer at heart so my RPs tend to favour plot over smut and tend to be on the larger end of the post length scale. I'm not sure what more to say, really... I'm from Sydney, Australia, currently studying to be a librarian. I like reading, writing, cooking, videogames, model painting (Warhammer), all sorts of things 😊

Rules & Regulations
Ugh, rules, boring 😒 I'll make it quick, promise! You probably know all the usual suspects by now anyway:
1. Don't write for my character
2. Don't ghost me
3. Have some level of literacy (I'm not too much of a pretentious twat, I promise! I studied creative writing in university, but you hardly need to have done the same. Just bring posts of substance that keep the plot and characters developing naturally, with a level of spelling and grammar that are good enough for me to tell what you're getting at)
4. While I like my smut (who doesn't?) it's not what I'm here for, specifically. I'd much prefer to write a compelling story with fleshed-out characters than just erotica. Not knocking anyone who likes that, but it's what I'm looking for here 😊

PLOTS!
Mazoga watched as the lean hunter knelt down over the ground, pressing two fingers into the wet soil before bringing them up to his nose. What the scrawny tracking-orc would get from that, she had no clue - all she smelled was wet earth from the previous night's rain. The leaves still dripped cold little droplets of rain onto them occasionally; she shuddered as one hit the bare, green flesh of her shoulder. "How long will this take, Dhuz?"

"Not long," the hunter glared up at her, scorning her impatience. "But as long as it needs to. Tracking is a delicate art, not like your warrior brutality."

"Watch your words, weakling," came Tozhug's voice behind them. He was her uncle and her bodyguard, protecting her with his life since she was a baby - not that she needed it that much any more. "This is the chieftain's daughter and heir you're speaking with. Show a little more respect."

The hunter grumbled, getting back to his feet and looking out over the misty stretch of forest ahead of them, sticking his arm out to point. "There. Humans, or elves. They smell the same, but they're definitely that way, probably a trade caravan or pilgrims or the like. Maybe two miles from here." He grinned a big, toothy smile. "Easy pickings, aye?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In this one, I'd be playing the daughter of an orc warchief, a powerful warrior and accomplished leader in her own right, set to inherit her father's clan. When they come across a band of travelling humans (or elves) all except YC are killed, while YC is taken back to the clan's camp along with the spoils of their small raid. While the attack causes the uneasy peace between humans and orcs to quickly fall apart, YC is held hostage as a negotiating tool rather than being sacrificed, and comes under MC's protection as ward. While there's an obvious non-sexual power dynamic in MC's favour, I'd much prefer to play this as a vanilla thing or with MC being submissive in bed - sorry to anyone who wants an amazon orc domme 😅

Is there any better love story in Greco-Roman mythology than Hades and Persephone? :heart: While the King of the Underworld's brothers cheat on their sorely-neglected wives with everything that moves, Hades is a doting husband for his beloved Persephone, and the two of them are a textbook odd couple, representing the duality of life and death, of growth and decay. So sweet 🥰

This could be set in ancient Greece, or something of an updated, modern take on the story. Either way, I'd like to start things off before the two know of each other, and explore their developing relationship :D

It's been a few decades since humanity made first contact and joined the galactic community, but we haven't quite figured out our place in the galaxy now that we've discovered we really aren't alone. Prejudices and paranoia persist, which made it difficult when you married one of the aliens, and even more difficult when you had a mixed-species daughter with her.

Raising your half-alien daughter has been difficult, but rewarding. I've now finished high school and am striking out on my own for the first time, figuring out my own place in the universe as a half-breed. How might that affect our relationship?

(18+ only for my character!)

GENERAL IDEAS
- Sci-fi
- Fantasy
- Thriller/suspense
- Historical
- Superheroes
- Incest :p

FANDOMS
With fandom RPs, I tend to prefer playing an OC over a canon character, though I don't particularly mind what sort of character you play :3
- Fallout
- Elder Scrolls
- Dragon Age
- Mass Effect
- Witcher
- Warhammer 40,000
- A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
- Dishonored
- Harry Potter
- Helldivers (Eagle-1 reporting in, got those C-01 forms filled out yet, soldier?)

Have I used enough emojis, do you think? 🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom