Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Tell me what you think of some of my background ideas and what I could do to make them hotter and more exciting!

JennaThorne

Super-Earth
Since I'm not finding anyone to brutally typefuck right this second I thought I'd see what the good sluts and studs of bmr think of some background I wrote for myself a while back that I'm not totally thrilled with myself right now and probably going to rewrite. I'd love to see what anyone else thinks of these and what you think could be added or embellished or outright changed to make them (even) hotter!

For context, my character in all these is Jenna Thorne (NSFW) (Let me know if there's some rule I missed where you're not allowed to link anything NSFW in this channel?!??!!), basically THE MOST - the most gorgeous, the most powerful, the most hung - THE MOST hung, the most massive, constantly spewing cumloads from her... well you get the idea.

PRE-EDIT: One thing I've been meaning to play up / revise in these is that they typically suggest worlds where a certain amount of futa supremacy is normal and even formalized in the law, and I think it's really hotter if I change them so I'm a total aberration, a one of a kind exception who the rules simply don't apply to.

PRE-EDIT 2: I know these are generally a bit vague and light on hard detail and shitty in various other ways. Be kind, I'm a bad bitch with a fragile ego made of cookies.

POST-EDIT: This may go better in the CONCRIT forum? I will look into that and see if it's possible to baleet this or something.

The CEO
──────────────────────♦

In the year 2338 planetary governments are the puppets of corporate power, bloodthirsty moneyed interests rule the cosmos, and the war of the all against the all consumes all humanity in the constant grasping for more. But one swims among the sharks and whales like a terrifying creature risen out of the depths - Jenna Thorne. In barely an eyeblink ThorneCo has spread everywhere, consumed everything, dragged everyone into pathetic, bleating submissions. Whispers and rumors of what Jenna's late-night takeover meeting entail spread everywhere, some beyond all imagination - and those are the ones that might really be true. Seemingly relentless, Jenna devours wealth and assets at a vicious pace - here taking over a technology firm, devouring the assets and firing the employees, there conquering a media monolith, elsewhere sinking her long, powerful fingers into a private prison complex.

The truth, as always, is even worse than that. With ThorneCo's legitimate holdings as her public face, Jenna's illicit network of shell companies, puppet CEOs, and pocket politicians give her effective control over... goddamn well near everything, everywhere.

But what is she doing with all this wealth and power? Is it simply power for its own sake, a great beast devouring as she goes, returning home every night after a hard day to brutalize her fuckpig wives and daughters? Or is there a deeper, more sinister agenda under the surface, beating, black as Jenna's cold shemale heart? Few know the answer, but deep in the bowels of Jenna's great machine of money, where black-site laboratories use illegal biotechnology to reduce human beings into experimental parts, the answer lurks... and hates.

The Housebitch
──────────────────────♦

Why spend a bunch of time going out and conquering the corporate world? Doing all that boring fucking work is a chore, and chores are what females are for. Instead of ruling the world, Jenna lets her desperately devoted paypig wives do all of that for her, slapping the shit out of them every morning then sending them off to slave away as the heads of multitrillion dollar international media, tech, and social media empires, all so they can continue bringing in the money to fund the lavishly luxurious lifestyle that Jenna deserves. All so Jenna can crash the most expensive cars, snort the most exclusive drugs, buy the most illustrious party spots and burn them to the ground as she fucks among the flames. All so she can drape herself in lingerie and jewelry more opulent than the wealthiest five kings could dream of, jet around the world to any of her multiple houses with her entourage of disgustingly devoted friends and worshippers, and of course rail her own loving daughters, counting the days until they're old enough to replace their mommies as her paypigs so she can divorce and discard the haggard, used-up sluts who gave their lives to please her.

The Revolutionary
──────────────────────♦

On June 17 in the year 20XX a tense, high-level meeting is scheduled to take place between major "male" world leaders and the increasingly powerful Jenna Thorne, shemale model turned CEO turned agitator against what she names the Shitmale - a plague, an oppressor race, a genetic mistake that has been corrected by the rise of the shemale. Only under supreme shemale rulership can womankind fulfill its destiny to join hands, spread across the stars, and unite in shared worship of superior bitch cock. Finally relenting to the demands of the shitmale leaders for an explanation of what the male place will be in her new world order, Jenna invites them to her penthouse in what she has named the Supremium, the thousand-story gigacomplex Jenna built in central of Europe as the center of shemale dominance across the world. Five minutes after the start of the meeting, the hashtag goes out across all socialmedia: #KillAllShitmales, along with the photo of each world leader with a bullet through his head as their wives and daughters desperately worship the bitch-breaking cock of Jenna herself.

The uprising begins immediately, sweeping the globe in a bloody wave. Shitmales everywhere flee in terror from shemale y-terminator squads, only to be turned in by their own wives and daughters who desperately throw themselves into the embrace of shemale cock. Everywhere shitmales are poisoned, stabbed, strung up from lampposts, and gunned down like dogs. The estimated death toll is a billion in the first week as humanity collectively decides it's time to discard its broken half. The shitmales at last mount a short, pathetic resistance - just long enough to prove their savagery and inhumanity by firing nuclear weapons at the Supremium itself. The weapons hit, the mushroom clouds clear, the blastwave rips through the city around it, devastating millions of shitmales and females alike. And when it clears - the Supremium stands, unscarred.

Now truly furious, Jenna looks from the balcony of her penthouse out across the irradiated wasteland, sending her Y-terminators for the heads of those responsible, as she breeds another devoted female slave with the next generation of supreme she-studs who will rule the Earth in Her name.

The Explorer
──────────────────────♦

Unburdened by shitmales, womankind charts her way to the stars, as Jenna herself leads the Blood Star, flagship of the Galactic Fleet, spreading her superior shemale cum across thousands of species on millions of worlds. Bizarre creatures, exotic worlds, powerful empires, rival shemales, and beings beyond even womankind's imagining wait and lurk in the great darkness beyond - for the conquest of Jenna's unstoppable cock.

The God
──────────────────────♦

In the glorious light of the distant future humanity unites around a single irresistible truth - Jenna is God, and all that exists, is hers. Nations, worlds, galaxies kneel to her power, her glory, her beauty, and her throbbing, brutal shemale cock, watching in fervent ecstasy as she delivers Her holy word from her vast, gleaming world-cathedral - the word of her hatred for all, for your pathetic inferiority to Her perfect being, to the need of all life everywhere to suffer for its sin against her own perfection. Radiating with the glory of the Divine, Jenna calls out in the word of truth your worthlessness, your lowliness, your shameful insufficiency to begin to please Her as she deserves. But what can you do, pathetic believer, to redeem yourself? Serve her anyway. Embrace your low, worthless life and throw yourself willfully into the cleansing fire of her hatred for you. Scream your love as she tears you apart, begging to suffer more. Not for your salvation, but for Hers. Everything, always, for Her.

I mean it in the nicest way; I honestly think the above isn't so much held by a lack of embellishing, and simply the nature of the ideas themselves and the implicit kinks of the character. I'm sure there's people who go for it, but from what I've seen, the idea generally leans a little more realistic. If you're allergic to it (so to speak), you can't really add more frosting. If that's the most you'd like to do, fair enough. Otherwise diversity might help out since it seems like the ideas are largely repackaged experiences that boil to similar content.

It would help to visualize this thread as a frosting-maker and shameless frosting addict saying to other frosting lovers "hey guys I fucking love frosting, how can I make even more and better frosting?" because the art and craft and science of frosting production should advance just like anything.

I submit that we can add more frosting, and better frosting, and new frosting, and mango-flavored frosting, and frosting that gives you a heart attack in a way that also gives you an orgasm, and frosting that unlocks the Third Eye within.

Back
Top Bottom