Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Oh how many are the sins of Alice (Dnd Anime inspired CYOA anyone?)

Sinsofalice

Super-Earth
Heya! I'm kinda looking around, I see a lot of threads that are pretty basic, a lot of threads that are very well done and complex, I'm kinda gonna just go for somewhere in the middle, list out my main interests and ideas, add plots as they come to me.

Been writing for a few years, both regular and erotic, but I'm lookin to expand my horizons and explore! particularly nerdy shit.

On ghosting: it happens, I do it, I have it done to me. I know it's not the best feeling. My policy is generally I will discuss almost any idea but apply a week or so clause onto it, I reserve the right to (and extend to you) the right to drop any rp with no reason for 7 days after we begin discussing it, this by itself will not disbar you from writing with me again by itself.

1-3 comfortable, pleasantly written paragraphs that contribute are all I really need.

By default my girls are of Asian descent where appropriate.

I'm willing to write on PM's (don't have the confidence for Threads) but mainly I think Discord is my easiest method, emails and Google docs are also on the table!

Sinoalice#6673
Or
Sinsofalice98@gmail.com

Now this isn't to say I like one liners and expect quick replies, pretty much the opposite of that! I found my comfort level to be a few posts every few days, in the range of 100-500 words of well described action that drives the plot forward.

Now, some faves, hates, want to tries and other such, displayed in tier list form cause I'm trendy like that.

Main craving(As of July 11th 2021): Dnd! I'm working on a cyoa that sets up a world kind of mingling anime, fantasy and modern settings in a interesting way! It is heavily WIP but if you'd like to help me out improving it, or wanna run it as is, let me know!

Weird craving currently
Masks/face coverings
Roleplay within roleplay
Dueling card game based (I know mtg, relearning yugioh, testing force of will)

S+
Cum/facials/cum on body/clothes
Dressup/cosplay
Roleplay within roleplay
Oral (both)
Bondage (light and looking to try heavier too)
Dom Females/Switch females
Switch Males
Femboys
Nervousness
Public but hidden sex
Teasing/denial
Overstimulation
Jerk off assistance

S
Roughness
Heat/induced horniness
Defeated heroines
Forced clotheswearing
Vaginal

A
Violence
Non-con
Monstergirls
Monsterboys

B
Monsters
Slut clothing
Anal
Risk of pregnancy (note actual pregnancies position.)

C
Feral
Furry

D
TBD

No.
Pregancy
Infidelity
Vore
Toilet
Giantess (larger girls are fine, just not interested in godzilla girl)

Most current cravings:

Something psychological, split personalities, Asylums, Phobias turned to erotic horror, bring your dark and macabre cause it's opposite Halloween baby!

Low level heros, late high teens early 20s sick of the violence, shopping spree for hockey pads and paintball guns and swap shop katanas ensue. Tragic backstory optional but encouraged, wear your masks people!

Nightmare Waifu?
Haven't read it all yet but mosntergirls+dnd likes are always fun
Yandere anyone?

The Game
It started off so simple, so small, an online circle, a group of friends, maybe a school club? The new person purposed a game each day, a small penalty to the loser, it started with tag, then hide and go seek, then charades, just the most childish of games and penalties like having to buy snacks and drinks for the group. But slowly it got more and more intense, the games turned to contests of will, danger, fear and pain and the penalties? Well...

As for the list of Fandom, settings and stuff I'm a lot more open.

Standard settings are kinda bland unless something interesting is going on, I'm not into a regular slice of life, let's add a twist like they're cosplayers or they get caught up in a disaster or something?

Fantasy and Cyberpunk are my favorite but I'm open to most "punk" settings, as well as some sci-fi but tend to be a bit more picky.

Ask about anime, If I haven't seen it I've probably at least heard of it, Games too, but faves are things like:
Naruto
Fate*
One piece (though I'm only up to Skypeia right now!)
Digimon*

Games:
Persona*
Pokemon
Final Fantasy (fave being 12, 14****, 6 and Tactics!)
Kingdom hearts
Shin megami Tensei*** (Brownie points for this one!)
Sinoalice (random phone game that has really caught my eye lately if you couldn't tell XD)
Monster Hunter
Nintendo games
Danganronpa**
Fate again.
Visual novels like Steins gate and others in the series, as well as Rance oddly enough?
World of Warcraft

The Lottery

Saw this idea around and decided to give it a shot, I have 140 images, you give me a number in the range of 1 to the number, I pull an image up and we plot based around that image, they range from sexy to strange to cool to scary, I will give you the general theme as well as any content warnings before I sent it to you.

For those interested in the darker side of things I also have a 21 image list of darker images

Reversed I'd also love to create stories from images you find appealing. This does not mean I want dick pics, if it's nsfw put it in a link and say so.

Last edited:
finally on the other side of this, should have some more time but ive sorta had to do a bit of...well I'd like to say cleanup but in truth it's kinda just realizing I'm not interested in several ideas I had thought I was and so I've just kinda moved on, nothing personal to anyone and I do apologize.

Thankfully I do have some more time but going ahead I'm going to try to be more realistic with how many games I take on.

But busier than anticipated but it should slow down soon? Though I thought that before..

Sorta hit a big wall, definitely dialing back on my GMing duties for the time being.

Craving cosplay xD

Accidentally bumped too early xD kinda forgot when I bumped last, oopsies.

Ive been looking at a new system, seems pretty quick and easy and I love the setting, very stranger things or gremlins or lost boys like.

Tentative bump, kinda have a few half plots floating around in my brain... Anyone into clowns or creepy Otaku girls?

Tentative bump... I've decided to drop a bunch of games, I simply bit off more than I could chew and I'm really sorry to all! For the sake of my sanity and muse I'm gonna slow my roll xD

Extremely tentative bump, only looking for a few things, sorry to anyone I've left hanging

Back
Top Bottom