Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: The Night Raven (Original end of times plot)

Junko

Star
The Night Raven
1/1/2012
The streets fell into night as all the citizens of the small town of Raven Coast ran to their homes, lately there had been reports of people just vanishing . As the day went into night the small town of Raven Coast turned into your tipical ghost town, no signs of life and no signs of lights. There had been reports of the town just turning into a nightmare town. One day everything died, all the town people turned into sex seeking monsters who’s only purpose is to mate and expand their town.

5/1/2012
The curse has been spreading all over the cities near the town of Raven Coast, people had just been dissapearing and being turned into sex crazed monsters , a small clue had appear, a child, a girl had been the cause of all this missfortune, a demon a monster. As the curse continues to spread the eyes of the world now begins to know what is happening, the government sent armies for this girl only not to be heard off again.

10/1/2012
The girl has been seen, the end of times is here, no army nor religion can save us from this evil, soon the entire world would be comsumed by this evil. The U.S. government is now in ruins, the main cities had been infected with the curse. The government now on area 59 sent atomic bombs to the small town of Raven Coast hoping to kill the demon once and for all. The bomb was a failure, they managed to kill a lot of infected but the demon was not killed, this is the end of times.

10/20/2012
A small group of people had gathered, they want to end the curse on all the world. Each of them with some knowledge of the paranormal want to end this war and start a new future. They think that with a small group they can get the demon and kill her. It is up to them to be the future of mankind, they are from a small town not yet infected, they fear if they let time pass by the entire world would be theirs and they are not going to let that happen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If people actually want to rp this I will post the skeleton and all the other information, I must have at least 4 people not including me in order to do it. I will play two parts, the demon girl and a small girl going with the group.

I cannot believe it, someone is actually interested, * runs around nakkid* YAYYYYY

Sorry to start evening the odds, but this could be interesting.
Occult/Apocalypse, could be very fun. Tell me more

Back
Top Bottom