Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB My Kingdom for Monsters, Androids, and generally Non-Humans

Ryuki

Super-Earth
Hallo, all!

Please note: I want there to be some plot, so we're not going from one sex scene to the next. I get very bored if this is how the RP develops.

About me:
Writes in 3rd person when RPing​
Open to poly relationships​
Only RPs through PMs​
Writes 3-5+ paragraphs​
Wants romance in the story, at some point​
Wants to play human against a monster/demon/alien/cyborg/anthro/etc​
My humans tend to be witches on some level.
Will play anthro against an anthro, if desired.
Might be willing to play a non-human against another non-human, but kind of choosy.
Good with sci fi, fantasy, or modern/slice-of-life settings​
Plays voluptuous, chubby, thicc, etc women​
Doesn't like using image references for characters​
Exception: When I draw them myself

Some things I'm looking for:
(*) - either I haven't done it and want to try OR I'm very particular about this
Not all of these have to be present.

Monsters/Non-humanoids
Exotic cocks
Large cocks
Multi-cocks
Knots
Ruts/Heats
Tentacles
Some plot, beyond fucking
Power struggles​
Emotional struggles/arcs
Sexual tension
Con​
Dub-con​
Non-con*​
Hate sex*​
Angry sex*​
Gangbang*​
Impregnation/Breeding* (Eventual romance preference)​

Some super basic ideas for us to build on:
I tend to have basic plot ideas for most of these.

General/Miscellaneous:

• non-human x human
  • boss x employee
  • celeb x non-celeb
  • college professor x college student
  • superhero x villain
  • superhero x superhero
  • villain x reporter
  • gods
Fantasy:
(modern, medieval, or a mix of time periods)
  • anthro/beastman x human
  • dragon x human
  • orc x human
  • knight x royalty
  • knight x peasant
  • fairy tale inspired
    • Red Riding Hood or Beauty and the Beast are my faves
  • pirate x captive
  • monster dad x human
    • lol I got one RP of this and it's pretty fun.

Science Fiction:
  • lab subject x scientist/worker/etc
  • space outlaw x bounty hunter
  • alien x human
  • post-apocalyptic
    • aliens, zombies, whatever

Specific Cravings/Interests At The Moment

- Pretty much any non-human, honestly.

Orcs, werewolves, demons, etc. Those are great. I love them. But I also like:​
  • minotaurs, nagas, mothmen, tentacle monsters, aliens with multiple limbs or appendages, androids trying to understand humanity;
  • original takes on fandom creatures, like Zora-esque or Lynel-esque from BOTW;
  • anything with a mouth full of sharp teeth, claws, tails, weird anatomy, etc.
I'm not into mindless zombies constantly fucking my characters.​
As long as we can build up some relationship or rapport between our characters through the story, I'm not picky about the monster/non-human.​

- (Anthro) Goat-sheep hybrid x Canine
MC is a geep (goat-sheep hybrid) who is struggling to pay rent after her ex and her roommate bailed on her. She takes up camming (sometimes also having a part-time job or doing freelance art work.) She’s either looking to down-size or looking to find a roommate.

YC helps MC out, when her ex harasses her at x place. Either YC is looking for a place to stay or has a room open, themselves. Either way, our characters end up living together.

We can add other characters or other drama.

- While I tend to do this RP against dogs or wolves, I’d be willing to put Mollie against any canine (coyote, hyena, dingo, etc) or most any big, bad, sharp-toothed carnivore. I just like the “do I want to eat you or do I want to fuck you” dynamic that this RP brings up. Lol​
NOT INTO VORE.​
- Celebrity!Incubus x Human
- YC is an actor or musician of some sort; someone with fans they can suck energy from. (Not always kill them.) MC could be a low-key fan, someone who doesn't like the celebrity, a writer (if YC is a movie star,) a personal assistant, etc.​
- Orc x Human
- YC is the leader of an army that has overtaken MC's country. YC plans to impregnate MC to solidify the hold of their reign over MC's country, but wants MC to be a willing participant because (reasons we can figure out.)​
MC will plot to runaway or maybe save her country from YC, while YC is trying to woo/seduce/whatever you want to call it.​
Tentacle Monster x Human
- Human accidentally summons tentacle monster. Tentacle monster is embarrassed when it turns out he wasn't summoned for coitus, which is usually the case. The two must figure out how to send them home, to their dimension.​
- I usually like to set this in a book shop, but could be an antique store, a museum, an old storage facility that MC is cleaning out. Just somewhere with old and interesting stuff.​
- Part of this story could be about hunting down artifacts they need to break the summoning or demon hunters coming to kill the inter-dimensional being.​
- Kind of a slice-of-life set-up + fantasy.​
Demon Lord x Human
Basically the same premise as a vampire lord taking in a human to be a feeding bag. Demon takes in a human to help empower them. Could be a incubus, using the human for sex. Could be a different kind of demon using the human to fuel some other sort of power. Human could volunteer, be forced into it, or be employed.​
The human could be special somehow. Maybe magical, maybe "pure in soul." (Note: I don't play virgins.) Or maybe they're part of some sort of prophecy.​
Some demon hunters could crash the Lord's manor and thus the demon has to take off with the human in tow. Thus begins adventure!​
Arranged Marriage
As part of a truce, a marriage has been arranged between royals of long-time warring countries; one is human and the other has non-human ancestrr. It was to be the glorious joining of two powerful nations. Peace would reign and benefits would be reaped all around.​
However, before the marriage can happen, the Bride dies. Whether by illness, poisoning, assassination, or etc.​
Thus, the duty of marriage falls to her younger sister.​
Ten years or so apart in age, the Groom feels highly awkward and embarrassed about the whole thing. And they can’t delay the marriage any longer, since the People of both nations are growing tetchy.​
Perhaps the new Bride doesn’t want the throne and certainly doesn’t want to marry, so she tries to sabotage any ‘bonding’ she and the Groom go through. She may offer other solutions, considering her sister’s untimely death.​
The previous Bride could have faked her death. She wants all the power, so she plans to off her ex-fiancee and her little sister, once the countries are joined.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom