Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Outer Realms (BreezinBy & Engagers7)

Breezi

Purah Brainrot

It was dragon season in Sakata. One could say it is always dragon season, with the winged reptiles being the ruling class, the beings that get to appoint the potential rulers and raise them but that would be an oversimplification. The dragons had great political control but dragons are famously complacent beings. They would go into their slumber and in their infinite wisdom not realize that their servants live only a fraction of their lifetimes. A nap could very well be a century. Now, was the time where dragons were active and not sitting on their thrones waiting to be praised by someone. The dragons were noble beings for sure, but nobility also tends to lead to blindness.

This often meant the other nobility was put in charge in place of dragon-appointed officials, which could be seen as a double-edged sword. On the one hand, the people got to decide who would be their rulers. On the other, the noble classes did everything they could to prevent it. One might think it might be right to just let the dragons choose the leaders. They had the power to enforce their rule at least.
Dragon politics were not something that Juniko was fond of. Being pawns of the great dragons sounds flattering at first, if by flattering you mean “living in constant fear of being eaten.” Sure, that was only recorded in Daktael clan but the fact that happens, to begin with, is a problem. You don’t contribute to the hunt and you become the dragon’s meal. Still, there was a level of respect she had for them. For all their shortcomings, the dragons made sure that no one clan had more power than the others. They each get to choose a leader.

Juniko was an elven woman, seemingly youthful in age but one could never be so sure with elves. She had neck length black hair that was never done quite as well as tradition dictated, blowing as freely as she wanted. It could not hide her long ears that came to a point. Her skin was darkened by an active life, rare for a member of the nobility and even rarer then for an elf. Bright green eyes denoted that she had elven heritage as the humans of the area had mostly dark eyes. She was wearing the traditional Towabaran robes...just with the arm sections ripped, revealing her muscular arms. This was not the path chosen for her by her family but she did not care much about what they had to say. She trained in the way of the fist, learning from the great Tachira monks, though not partaking in all of their doctrines.

This is why she got on the cart to leave the Sakata Dynasty. To live her own life on the quest to the Outer Realms.

The Outer Realms were the name given to the region just recently discovered by Elfengard, it was a months-journey from their port. And yet, the kingdom of Elfengard laid no claim to the land, not wishing to conquer the land. Elfengard was a warrior kingdom but yet, it was also not one of war At least the queen believed it was not worth it. One of her nobles, however, thought differently about the kingdom. Tryphaina Brightfellow, the oddest name for a tiefling woman. She was the lady of the town Ulvenheim. The land of the wolves. Werewolves being known there but they were noble creatures. She had to leave Elfengard just to find recruits for her party. She was the only person leading a party for Elfengard, something that she had great pride in. And there she was sitting in the cart with Juniko.

She had tried to start some small talk and yet...nothing came of it. The monk saw herself as not willing to listen to the smooth words of a politician and instead stay meditating. Though honestly, it was not meditation as much as it was her doing her best not to send her fist through the wooden cart. She had no patience for such things, and she wasn't a very good monk. So, her best bet was to ignore what was going on and instead keep her mind off of the nagging. It was several days of this, it got to the point where Tryphaina even wondered if she spoke the same language as her. She did. She just didn't want to hear whatever she had to say. They were heading for the desert kingdom, Akmonera.

Akmonera was interesting. Ruled by the oldest scholars in the land, it was both a land of great progress and bitter conservatism. New technologies and machines were found every day and yet there was also a fear of anyone that was not from there. You could find their wonderous steam-powered automatons and carts that pulled themselves alongside an old man screaming that society has lost its way and that tradition must be followed. Not much different from home, one might suppose. And fear of non-humans that were not elves and not all elves were allowed there. Only the high elves, of course, the other varieties were seen as varying levels of hicks.

Here the cart stopped, stopped and checked by guards at the gates to find people interested in their little quest...

The desert region of Akmonera was quite interesting, A land where technology ruled over everything. Despise this, numerous foreign lands where hidden in there, one of those region was the forest of Unkalar, one of the only blooming forest in the region. Deep in it, lived a village of Elves, which were known to be Magicians ratter than using technology unlike the rest of the kingdom. Edwin Makkar was a prodigy in magic, finishing his magician school 2 years earlier than the usual students. He knew many schools of spells, offensive of many element, as well as many defensive spells. Today was time for a ceremony where one of the villagers would be chosen to go out on a quest. A quest for knowledge!

Unfortunately, the last one that was sent outside never came back. they hoped that this decade, the person would be successful in their quest, and every eyes laid on Edwin, he was the perfect candidate for it. After a talk with the village elder and then packing his gear, he began his adventure outside the village. as he traveled through the forest, many question came to his mind. ''Why me, what special trait do I even have?'' he thought to himself. although his journey would take a pretty shocking turn pretty soon.

In the meanwhile, In a nearby village in the desert, there was a tribe of ruthless orcish barbarians living there, they didn't caused too much chaos to the nearby populace, but they did enjoy a good fight. Ronan Wildaxe, the only son of the current Chieftain Garuk Wildaxe had big plans, he would go out in the world, looking for worthy adversary to fight, and also some friends to eat with. At first, Garuk and his wife tarsha weren't okay with the idea, but after a match between Ronan and his father, the intention was clear, and he wouldn't keep Ronan away from his desires.
The Wildaxe was known for their fierce fighters, Garuk's father even assisted in one of the wars that happened in Akmonera.

As Ronan Walked through the desert area of the kingdom, He suddenly collide with something small. After looking down, he noticed what seen to be a blonde haired elf on the ground. he looked so scrawny to Ronan, but he decided to help him get up. ''Ronan is sorry about that... Are you okay lil elf?'' He asked genuinely, he wasn't gonna fight him as he didn't deem him a worthy foe. The small elf hesitated, but then took the hand to try and get up. ''Y-ya! Sorry for colliding into you sir!'' He replied a little timidly, which made the Orc laugh. ''You are a funny lil Elf! but Ronan got a question. does lil elf know where the ... ca..pi..tol is?'' He asked at the best of his abilities. It was clear that this orc wasn't the brightest lightbulb out there.

''I was heading there, perhaps we could tag along?'' He said, wondering if the orc would even accept. His request was met a little laughter from the orc. ''Lil elf need some protection? Ronan is in!'' he said eagerly, as Edwin begin to walk toward the capital. ''I'm Edwin by the way. Nice t-to meet you Ronan?'' he said, which astonished the orc ''How does Lil Edwin knows Ronan's name??'' he said confused, not even realizing he always say his name when he speaks, causing the young wizard to laugh awkwardly.

In the meanwhile, In the capital, a Silver haired Human male was wondering around the gate area as he heard a little commotion. As he say, there seen to be some sort of Noble Looking Tiefling talking to the guards? He then heard about their little quest to go to the Outer realm as he listened to them. He then decided to approach them the moment he could. ''Excuse me there! I heard you need some hands for a quest?'' he asked her. The human male was pretty tall for a human, standing at 5 foots and 9 inches. He was currently wearing what seen to be a long White robe, decorated with many religious ornaments, showing them that he was a cleric.

Tryphaina turned her head to the human before her and turned her head. This was quite interesting, the man had silver hair, most humans didn't have hair of silver, most of the time they were a darker color or blonde. Still, she looked him over with some interest, not bad but she was unsure if he was her type. What she was more concerned with was the fact he offered to join her on her quest. Victory. She smiled, letting her hand thrust forward as he walked towards. "Ah, I see you're interested in going on our little expedition to the Outer Realms! Who are you? I'm Tryphaina Brightfellow."

As she was trying to shmooze with the human, Juniko rolled her eyes at what Tryphaina was doing. At the very least, he looked like someone to talk to as opposed to the politician. Then, she saw something in the corner of her eyes, an elven woman with a light purplish tone of skin. The Dark Elves were something she only thought were rumors but she looked on in worry, still she was thrown off by the number of books this woman might have been carrying.

This was Reiya. Reiya was deep in thought about her first quest on the surface world! She had been thinking about all the questions she'd ask people, all the things she'd learn. Her experience in the Underdark made her quite sheltered to the fact that she was seen as a problem up here. Her long dark purple hair was tied back pleasantly and she was wearing a robe. Walking over to the defensive Juniko, she'd smile and wave, drawing attention to the...dark glasses she wore? She seemed to wear glasses that had darker lens for whatever reason.

"Hello! I am Reiyanna Nedria of Narka! I believe I was told to ask the first person I see for directions. Do you know where we are?" She'd cheerfully ask.

"Uh, you're in Akmonera." Juniko would simply say, not knowing much more about it herself. "Uhhh all I can give you."

The young male smiled at the Tiefling as she actually took interest in him. But he did notice her eyeing him which did shift his smile into a small, not so obvious smirk. ''Well, I am known as Ethan Lardonia, I came to the capital in search of an adventure, this quest to the outer realm seen like a nice trip to me.'' he replied to the smaller woman, she wasn't too bad looking, fancy looking with her dress. although, their conversation was interrupted by a small elvish woman asking for direction.

''We are in the capital of Akmonera here, where the technology is at it's finest! What are you looking for young lady?'' he asked, in hope to help her out. Althought... a little commotionwas soon heard at one of the nearby gates!

It seen that one big green skinned man was trying to get into a fight with a guard! while a smaller elf was trying to hold him in place. ''Ronan! Don't fight him! you could be in great danger!'' he said as he was still trying to stop him. Although he did manage to stop him after a bit. After an apology, the two proceeded into the city. ''Geez, you can't just fight people like that!'' he said to his new friend.

Soon enough, the duo went nearby as the party kept talking about the Outer realm, which caught Edwin's interest, perhaps it could help him on his quest.

He tried approaching the party, although he has some issue due to the timid nature of the elf. ''Something wrong Lil Edwin?'' asked the Orc as he was right next to him, he was now looking at the party.

''I-it's nothing!'' Said the young wizard, he was taken back by the amount of pretty woman on that party, often reminding him of the girls in his village.

"Ah, that's great to hear. Ethan. You seem as though you will be quite useful on this quest. Now what skills are you--" She was cut-off by the sound of the newcomers arriving, even the dark elf, who she wanted to say she didn't trust.

Tryphaina looked right at the newcomers. An orc? She didn't know what to think of orcs, mostly knowing them as dumb brutes. Looking at this one he did nothing to dissuade those notions, still, she didn't want to judge immediately. Then there was a cute little elf boy, oh she knew he'd be fun with how shy he was acting. Looking right towards him she walked toward him, leaning forward, letting her cleavage be shown to the elf. She knew she had to put on the charm on this one, so she did that. "Hello, there! Who are you?" She purred.

Juniko and Reiya both looked Ethan over. Unsure of how to think of him Juniko gave him a slight wave and a smile, though Reiya ran up to him and took his hands, shaking them enthusiastically. She shook his hands violently. "Oh, hello, nice to meet you!"

Ethan looked behind as the newcomers arrive. Geez that orc was a juggernaut. although, he soon turned back, about to reply to the question Tryphaina was about to ask him, but it was soon interrupted by Reiya shaking his hand, which he gladly shook back. ''Nice to meet you too Reiya.'' He responded with an honest smile, that party wasn't too bad looking at all.

In the meanwhile, Edwin couldn't get himself in more trouble than he was, as the girl was obviously flirting with him as her cleavage was almost on full display, which made the boy blush quite a lot, and even... cause a subtle bump in his pants that only someone small could notice. ''W-well, I-I'm Edwin! I-I'm looking for knowledge!'' he said trying his best to bow politely without having the big jugs distract him.

He always had difficulty dealing with women, he always found himself attracted to them, and having this small woman with quite the body didn't help his case either. ''Humm, why is Lil Edwin all red?''Asked Ronan, which Edwin couldn't respond to due to him panicking.

Juniko smirked at the orc's question. Of course the orc didn't know what was going on, this one probably wasn't raised in any environment where sex was the norm. I mean she wasn't supposed to care about that being a monk but she still hard her needs. The big brute also needed an answer so she gave him an answer. "Means he's flustered, big guy. Nervous. I guess." She said, calmly. "What's your name, tusky?"

Reiya looked towards Ethan, smiling sweetly before she pulled out a quill and parchment, starting to write out things, seems like she was taking notes. It was in fact note-taking, though the language wasn't they commonly spoke. It was clear when she spoke she had a bit of an accent, her not speaking the local language as a first language made a lot sense considering where she grew up. "Hmmm, this group seems interesting..."

The three carts that were there to take them had lined up in the desert sand, though the horses were getting their much-needed water break at the moment. The creatures huffed and grunted about driving through the desert but Tryphaina wasn't about to get camels just for this occasion. Still, she knew they needed a break, so that is why she stopped at this city to find adventurers. She didn't expect to find such a promising group however. This made her so pleased, not hidden by how her face curled into a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Edwin." She smiled before leaning into him to whisper. "Join me in my cart."

She walked there.

The orc looked at the monk with interest, somehow, she felt like a pretty strong opponent somehow, almost similar to his mother's strength. ''Wait, why is lil elf so nervous about?'' he asked a lil less confused than before, before responding to the quest the woman asked him. ''My name is Ronan Wildaxe!'' he said, almost proud of it.

Ethan looked at Reyla currently taking note, it did attract his curiousity toward the smaller woman. ''Mmmm.. how about this, you can come with us in that little quest that this lady over there'' he said as he pointed at Tryphainia, currently making the wizard embarrassed. ''Oh geez..'' he said softly to himself, he sort of knew what was going on now, all he could do now is just wish the little one some luck.

Edwin, still shocked and surprised by the Tiefling's behavior heard the whispers loud and clear, he didn't wanted to be impolite towards her. ''Y-yes!'' he said hesitantly walking behind her. it didn't help either that her butt moved as she walked toward the cart, and he was quite the ass lover, so it really did attract his attention. But he didn't knew what to think, was she the same as the lady who teased him back at the village, or was she better than them? for now, he stepped into the cart right after her.

"He's nervous 'cuz she's challenging him to specific kind of 'fight', to put it in terms you can understand." Juniko laughed softly, before turning to him. "Juniko. My name is just Juniko." She looked at the orc and thought that he could be a strong person to actually fight against. She was a bare-fist fighter while he was a weaponed warrior, so that would be an interesting match-up. She gave the orc a little push before walking back to a cart, though it wasn't an invitation, unlike Tryphaina.

Reiya smiled. "Oh, that'd sound lovely!"

Edwin would be greeted by Tryphaina in the cart, covered and small, intimate. She sat down, pointing to a place where he could sit. She looked at Edwin with some interest, knowing that he was a wizard. She was a sorcerer, he was a wizard, they both knew magic. Smirking, she spoke to him, leaning in and showing him perhaps even more than she did before. "So, what type of knowledge do you seek, Edwin?"

What she said did make him think, thought he didn't think much usually. what kind of 'Fight' was Edwin going through? after all, to him, all Tryphainia did was talking to him. being curious about what Juniko meant, he followed her into the cart. ''Juniko doesn't mind If Ronan goes into the cart with her?'' he asked in his own way, now standing in front of the cart.

Ethan softly took her hand as he noticed the pairs of each cart. ''Well, how about we go in our own cart then? I heard the trip might be lengthy, but maybe you can share some fact about where you come from?'' he suggested as he walked with her to the cart, as he politely let her inside the cart before hopping in himself.

Edwin was up for one heck of a trip. That lady just keep on showing more to him as he sat down, his mind was really going off as she leaned forward and asked her question. ''W-well, we are looking for any knowledge that could help our village!'' he said as he tried replying as honestly as he could. it was pretty hard with the cleavage showing almost fully to him, was she doing that on purpose?

Juniko's eyebrows raised at Ronan's response but she simply shrugged at gestured at him to come in. There was really no reason to deny him entry into the cart was there? So, she figured she might as well keep an eye on the orcish barbarian, make sure that he was alright and it sure beat having to deal with the small talk of Tryphaina, she still didn't like her. Once she got into the cart she leaned back, not really paying attention to the orc. Her mind was elsewhere, thinking about when she could next train. She was not a fan of waiting forever to train, knowing that she could get rusty if this trip took longer than the 4 days it was projected to. Still, she figured it wouldn't be a problem if they stopped, which they certainly would, considering the horses would need breaks.

Reiya smiled, gripping Ethan's hand as she walked into the cart with him. She was so excited about what she could tell him. Oooh, or what she could ask him! That was something that was on her mind as well. She could ask him so many questions, so many things about the surface world. The excited woman looked through her books, thinking about exactly what she knew about the surface world or even where she came from. She then looked up at Ethan. "Well, what would you like to know?"

Tryphaina finally made her move on Edwin. With a hungry grin, she crawled over to Edwin, straddling him and putting a hand on his cheek, stroking it lightly as she looked into his eyes. Oh, he was such a nervous boy, especially in a place where he might have been heard by the drivers of the cart, certainly making the situation more than awkward for him. But his partner didn't seem to care as she continued to stroke his face. Her voice purred out to him. "Oh, dear Edwin you mustn't be so worried about what will be happening..."

Ronan simply hopped inside the cart, still a little confused about what the monk talked about, about that whole 'Fight' Thing. but he simply sat down at one of the corner, the big orc really needed a nap at the moment after travelling across a long desert. he simply closed his eyes as he simply feel asleep right there.

The male cleric simply giggled as he noticed the Drow looking through her books. ''She is a pretty studious huh?'' He thought to himself before the girl finally Looked at him, then throwing a question in his face. he thought about his reply first before telling her. ''Well, I do want to know everything. But how about we start about any peculiar tradition from the place you come from?'' He Told her as he sat down comfortably.

The blushes on the boy's cheek increased massively as she crawled to him, and then rubbed his cheeks. His crotch also reacted massively to the touches, perking up and hardening quite obviously. He then noticed that the cart didn't had any sound isolation, so if they did something, they would be heard, which caused a minor Nosebleed for the Elf. He wasn't able to reply to Tryphainia's comment, but his heart began beating faster at the intention.

Juniko rolled her eyes at the fact the orc decided to fall asleep. So much for having a nice conversation, huh? Well, at least he wasn't too loud of a snorer. He snored for sure, but it wasn't anything that'd interfere with meditating. So, that's what the monk decided to do, closing her eyes and thinking about what would happen next. She saw herself throwing punches and fighting monsters, things she had done back home but now she knew that she'd be doing things like that on the regular. Great, she was prepared for something like that, she knew that she could do things like that. She smirked to herself as she was visualizing her techniques.

Reiya looked at the man and gave him a smile. "Well, there is the tradition of the star child, now that might sound odd seeing as we don't get much sunlight down in the Underdark but that is important to the tradition. There was a great rock, said to fall from the heavens, perhaps even a star itself. It landed near our home and it gave some of our women the blessings of magic. I am one of them." She talked about herself so humbly, blushing slightly at mentioning it for herself. The woman then looked through more of her books, trying to find more about the tradition before realizing that none of her texts had been written in common. "Eh, sorry there might not be much for you to read there."

Tryphaina knew that she had him under her thrall, so she didn't even bother explaining it anymore. The tiefling woman made her lips collide with the elven boy's aggressively taking control of the situation. She did all in her power to press her weight down more on the shy boy, pinning him to the bench in the cart he was sitting at. She wanted to see him fight against something like this...

The silver haired man listened to the young drow carefully, even slightly giggling at her comment. ''You know, being a race that live in the darkness of the underground, Comparing things to the stars of the night do make sense.'' he replied quickly as he listened to more before she started to forage her books once again. ''I mean, perhaps you could teach me your language?'' he asked her, honestly interested into learning it, after all, the cleric did enjoy knowledge to a high extend, just like Edwin did. For now, the taller male crawled next to her to take a peek to her books.

Edwin was quickly assaulted by the tiefling, he got teased before by others, but no one went as far as she did, and the boy didn't fight back at all, only his rod was fighting to get out of his pant as he was kissed intensely. small groans could be heard in the kiss, while also slightly moving his hips, signifying that his body wanted to get rid of the pants he was wearing, it was hurting a little bit, and he hoped that Tryphainia would notice it.

Back
Top Bottom