Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military Chimera Experiments (Craved idea) (NSFW images)

VixenEvermore

Creative Fantasy Lover
Supporter
Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues - by that I mean I dislike playing with a character who is basically invincible and does everything.

2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio - so decently literature like rp though I am not a stickler to keep huge posts or perfect grammar do not worry.

3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply) - please on this one, it gives use both things to work with.

4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to. NOT ELSEWHERE. AGAIN I WILL NOT RP ON OTHER PLATFORMS! STOP ASKING.

5.) I won't use premade characters, just my own or a version of a character from a fandom like fnaf... I'm iffy on most fandoms. Definitely out on canons! And most important I will not play a certain character you are wanting me to, my ocs are my own creations and I will play them as such.

6.) Please reply at least once a within a day or two, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent. I will do same (I do get a little busy so I understand the same for you).

7.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)

8.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore., scat, water play, over humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, ass whorship, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control, skin peeling, bimbofication, sex tape crap.... AND I DO NOT HAVE A KINK OR F-LIST > I base kinks off of what would fit the rp....

9.) I can play MxM, FxF, MxF only I tend to prefer playing females in fxm pairings

10.) I prefer switches and subs but can possibly be convinced to play a dom if you really like

11.) No size play like over large unreasonable genitals a little dwarf can't have some foot and a half long cock, or someone have huge back breaking breasts.

12.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

* Put "Namnam" somewhere in reply or message to tell me you looked over rules

We can talk about any edits or ideas of your own! I'd love to brainstorm with you.

Military Chimeras Project
In this idea, it would be a form of military experiments planning..
Could be
Handler x Experiment
Experiment x Experiment

So the characters are one of a kind military experiments raised in captivity. A sort of experiment attempt to make perfect or more useful than normal human military soldiers. They would basically be chimeras, as in they are able to appear human, but can sprout wings, fangs, claws, ect. This would make them perfect for special operations in the military.

One plot idea would involve our characters training and potential finding a way to escape after they are placed on a team together when previously they had worked alone
Definitely up for discussion.

Oc ideas:

Name: Grace

Nickname: Bird

Genetic cross: An amusing attempt to mix raptor dna (Bird of Prey) with lion within a human resulting in a somewhat Gryphon mix

Abilities: Speed, heightened senses, her healing is much faster than human healing, with an ability called 'raptor eye' allowing her to see sharpened views of images from great distance... Her wings offer excellent stealth for infiltration though have her wear shock anklets to ensure she returns obediently since electricity has been discovered to effect her a great deal.

Personality: Quiet and down to the point her behavior can tend to be a tad aggressive.. She has great pride and if offended gets rather cold/harsh... She can be kind and gentle, though still holds a fiery sort of sass but has trouble with trusting others to which it leaves her keeping others at an arms length. She had a confidence in her skills though despises what she was made to be.

Appearance: Standing 5'6 she has a slender and rather filled out figure with soft features.. She holds sharp golden eyes whether in human form or her 'other' form. When in her other form her wings sprout from her back, nails lengthen and sharpen to claws with her canines becoming longer and sharper as well, gaining a tail, and halfway down her shin she gains the taloned feet of a raptor... Otherwise her chin length silver hair is matching of her silver and black wings
Face and eyes-
79826c0ae5b06c1227b8ae0b4a4c6662.jpg

Hair style>
38947712.png

xxdmyy0xchr21.jpg

Reference image-
Wing/hair coloring and taloned feet
0cab25f1210bdb09ba04500c6cb2a215.jpg

Anatomy looks when shifting into her chimera state.
With lion's ears, a long silver tail, and claws on her hands.
Her feet morph into eagle/raptor taloned feet and snowy white wings sprout from her shoulder blades upon her back.
db7js34-725c223b-d654-4e97-8287-4c677c8a2f07.jpg

Work outfit
DqXPinpWoAEBk22.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom