Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell Girl's new slave? {ChieChan&lightJason}

Shortly after she had gone to sleep..she felt a pair of arms around her, and soft cool lips kissing her face. There was someone on her...small in stature, kissing her and stroking her.

Amelia start to blush as she felt the soft kisses on her face letting out small moans that could be barely heard. The cool lips on her warm blush face was soothing to Amelia as she start to open waking up. Her eyes start open up to see who was doing all this.

She saw Ai's small lovely face looking down at her and gently kissing her lips as she lay on top of her. She whispered. "I need you..." and softly began to loosen her lover's clothing.

Amelia's blush just grown as she saw Ai was the one kissing her. Amelia return the last kiss from Ai, but a little more tongue was put into the kiss. Hearing that she needed her and she turn her face away closing her eyes. She turn back to face Ai eyes slowly opened. "Please be gental." was all she could say.

Enma Ai nodded...and slowly moved her hand down the girl's body...and by magic, they were both naked... Enma Ai then slide down...slowly licking down the girl's body, between her breasts, along her belly and navel...and finally down to her fuzzy love slit...and began to lovingly lick at her precious love hole.

Amelia gasped when she saw both her clothes and Ai's clothing vanish in to thin air. Beads of sweat drops formed on her forehead as she watch Ai slowly working her way to Amelia's split. Once Ai start to lick her opening between her legs Amelia arched her back letting a soft moan as some of her love juice started to leak out of her.

Ai sighed happily as she tasted her first pussy...and contentedly lapped deeper and more lovingly at the warm moist love slit...Her tongue soon travelling inside and tasting all that was within.

The last time she had sex which was her first she hated it and wish that no one touch her ever again. But with it was different from what her raper had done to her. This was way better then she thought it would be even if she had planned to have been married to man which was before rape never in her life would had thought of another woman until now. Her nipples harded and her pussy start over flow with her juice as Ai kept on licking her. her moans seem to grow louder each time Ai licked her. Her hands move to her breasts as she started to play with herself not knowing what to do.

Ai loved the fragrant smell and taste of the honey slit...she was completely devoted to attending and pleasuring the moist entrance... She spread the small lips more...and after licking both sides of the lips clean again, she slowly edged her tongue deeper inside...and began to clean out her pussy inside again...before releasing the lips and helping to massage the girl's large breasts with her.

She couldn't stop moaning as Ai kept on liciking her nector as her body was in a whirlwind of pleaser. Amelia eyes widen once she felt Ai lick her unprotected pussy. She closed her eyes as she try to catch her breath as Ai kept on licking deeper into love hole. Once Ai stopped Amelia look down to see Ai massaging her breast. Amelia try to do her best of copying Ai and do the samething to her breasts.

Enma Ai kept licking and suckling...and eventually paused to look at her lover in her eyes. "I would like to lay on you darling..and rub my love muffin on yours? May I, please?" She kissed her darling's pussy softly...hoping for a positive answer.

She moaned even louder forever lick and sucking on her pussy. Not understanding what Ai was asking for, but she'll give it a shot. "If it feels as good as this then yes." she cried out from Ai's kiss.

Enma Ai blushed, and she spread the girl's soft pink thighs wide...and then spread her own wide as well...and lay on her lover, pushing until their pussies and even their clitoris'es touched...and then she began to suckle hotly on the girl's nipples as she gently pussy humped her lover. Her eyes watching the girl's face as she went all the way with her.

Amelia watched as Ai move her legs wide part from one another and doing her doing the samething. Once their clitoris and pussies touch one another Amelia eyes had widen from the pleaser and this was before Ai start to her humping. The feeling of one another's pussies rubbing each other had brought Amelia such lust in her. "A...A...Ai this feels so great." moaned at her tongue hanging out of her open smile her eyes almost roll in the back of her head.

Enma Ai was quite happy too...making love to a woman was even sweeter than she had heard of. She was panting and moaning from pleasure...an intense loving pleasure she had never felt before....she was licking and suckling the breasts harder and harder as she got closer and closer to first orgasm. She looked up at the girl and then whispered. "I love you ..." before continuing on her breasts.

Amelia moans grown louder with each passing second getting lost in the pleasure that Ai was giving. Amelia start to hump with Ai feeling even greater pleasure as her nipples grow harder then before. She to was getting closer to her first orgasm with another person her mind cloudy from the pleasure. She still heared what Ai and looked at her with a open smile taking fast and short breaths. "I...I....I love you to Ai." she said before let out a loud moan of pleasure from her first orgasm from Ai.

(( Sorry. :( Just been real busy Hope we can continue. ))

Ai threw her head back...and cried out...cumming hard as her pussy ejaculated again and again on the young tender pussy. "Oh....Ohh...I can't stop..I'm gonna..I'm gonna...cum again......" She cries out louder and louder....moaning with more passion as she fucked her cunt with hers..and came again.

(Don' worrry about we all get some RL sidetrack)

Amelia had reached her limites and wasn't going to cum again, so she move her pussy away from Ai's pusssy and started to finger her with three fingers. Using her other hand she start to play with Ai's breast as she move up closer to Ai. Amelia then kissed Ai forcing her tongue into Ai's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom