Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell Girl's new slave? {ChieChan&lightJason}

lightJason

Super-Earth
Amelia was a sweet loving girl who used to have lot of friends, until that summer party. She was with one of her friends walking to a party which was filled with beer and high school student which they will soon meet in school. She had a little bit to drink, but enough to make her a little drunk. She had gone outside to get a little fresh air. The moon was fully shiny down on her lighting up the night, that when he came. Jack Evns was going into his last year of high school and hewas standing infront of Amelia. One thing lead to another and soon the found themself kissing one another. Amelia had thought that she had gotten a boyfriend for her year of high school when that quetion pop up. 'Do you want to do it?' he asked not knowning what that meant so she just pushed it a side. She then felt that he was going rough on her and she try to say no, but his mouth cover her lips. Once he pull his head away Amelia she try to scream, but he cover her mouth. Soon she would found herself with her shirt up, shorts down, an had been raped. She gone back into the party picking up the phone and called the cops. She couldn't say a word before someone snatched the phone from her hand and yell out that it was the cops. Now everyone was panicing and her friend smacked her in the face. After that day everyone hated her, her friends was now her exfriends or she was the exfriend, and the guy who raped her had tourcher her throught the days. She couldn't take it any more. It was almost midnight and it was a new moon. Her compture screen showed the white page that said it couldn't find the web site that she was looking for. When all the hands pointed at 12:00 am the screen blacked out and a flicker of flame appeared. She had gone to Hell Correspondence. Now the was some on the screen that say 'We will take revenge, on your behalf'. Amelia was about to type his name, but something was keeping her. Her breathing had started up and she had alot on her mind. Until she saw his smile right after he raped her in her mind she quickly typed his name and waited.

At first...there was nothing.

It seemed as if it were all just a cruel practical joke. After all, ofcourse no Hell Girl would come and save her from the terror her world had become...

She turned around...and saw a young lady dressed in a Japanese school girl uniform..it was mostly black...as was her long luxurious dark hair. She was very lovely and would even be described as beautiful were it not for her porcelain white skin and her large blood red eyes staring right at her.

She looked at Amelia for a moment and then her right hand gently raised up...and handed her a small straw doll. And then she spoke.

"Here...this doll is for you." She began. " If you truly wish to eliminate the person tormenting you, just pull the red string.
This will seal our contract, and the person you hate will be immediately taken to Hell. However...there is a price." She waited for the girl to show understanding before she continued. "When one person is cursed, two graves are dug. When you die, your soul will also go to Hell. Suffering for all eternity, never knowing what Paradise is like."

She stopped for a moment...and Amelia was suddenly surrounded by Zombies that came up from the ground and began to tear at her...trying to tear her limb from limb...then...suddenly they were gone again. And the girl continued.

"But that...is only after you die."

She then stepped back. "And now...the rest is up to you." She looked at the girl and waited for a final response.

Amelia let out small gaps when she saw the girl who appeared out of no where. "Hel Girl?" she question in a voice that was just above a whisper before give the doll. She look at the black straw doll with the red string around it neck. She took one of the ends of the string with two fingers and was about to pull it, until she hear that there was a price. Her finger quickly move away from the string and Amelia listed to what the price was. Before long Amelia found herself being attack by creatures that not even man could think of. Once she was back in her room Amelia fallen to her knees wrapping her arms around her almost naked body which still had on her bra and pants. Once the other girl was gone Amelia gotten dressed and gone out to think about her choice. As she walked alone she soon found herself face to face with the guy who raped her. He want a to rape her again as he ripped off Amelia’s clothes leaving her with nothing some ripped up part of her shirt that didn’t cover her breasts. He had taken his dick out and was going to fuck her, but once his dick touched her pussy Amelia pulled the blood red string from the black doll’s neck.

Suddenly...all went black...the last thing she heard was a hideous painful scream from the man.

When she came too... She was covered by a blanket and sitting in a cop car....a warm cloth on her head.

She heard that she was found naked...and looked like someone had been about to rape her, but got chased off by some good samaritan. There was no trace of the rescuer or the rapist....it was as if he had disappeared...forever.

When she's finally alone for a while, she looks at her chest and sees a strange black symbol there. Ai's voice echo's "When one soul is cursed, two graves are dug."

She sighed in reavel knowing what really happen to her attacker, but didn't say a word about hell girl. After sometime of telling the cops what happen in her words the cops took her back to her home. She gone up to her room and undress getting ready to take a shower and that when she saw the black symbol. Soon the word about Amelia gotten to her school and words about what happen in the party came as well which made thing in Amelia's live more easier then it was before Ai. Now it was morning on a sunday and Amelia was out with some friends.

When her friends turned around a corner...Amelia followed...only to find herself in that creepy landscape again....and in front of her was Enma Ai, the Hell girl. She said. "You've seen it..the pattern on you. You realize when you die, I will take your soul to Hell. However, I am willing to offer you another way. I have a few servants to help me... However I have one servant I've been wanting for a while. If you will fulfill this contract, you need never die or go to Hell."

Amelia was surprised to see Hell girl again, but yet something inside her was glad to see her. Amelia push those feelings aside and listen to what Ai had to say. "Servant?" she question finding the offer strang coming from Ai. She start to think about if she the first to be given this offer or are there other servants that have made the deal with Ai. Suddenly a thought cross her mind that if she gone to hell she may see the guy rape her and have to go through with the tourcher that she never want to go through again. "Um.... ok I'll be your servant." she said still felt a little odd about this.

"Very well...But remember once you accept, there is no other way out of it. If you try to escape, you will end up in Hell." She says softly. "However, if you stay..you will always be safe from Hell's ravages. Are you sure you're all right with this?"

She nodded her head to Ai understanding her offer and the punshment for try to run away. "Yes I ok with." she said as she start to think of what she would have done back on earth. Sure the guy that brought her pain was gone, but she was going to hell no matter how much good she did. She slowly took a step forward to Ai ready to go and leave everything behind.

Ai nodded...and in a wink..they were elsewhere.

Amelia found herself in a very very very old style humble Japanese house. It was very mild with very little furniture, just the bare necessities. She also noticed it was a bit darker. No electric lights, just candles, and when she did see outside, she realized ..she wasn't in Kansas anymore. The outside looked like a painting of an island in the middle of sea, but the painting had been painted almost exclusively in blacks and reds. All and all, it was a very Gothic and bloody picture. And yet...Amelia could still sense tranquility.

Ai showed her the old style bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. She then said "You are my wife. You will serve forever in that capacity. You shall cook and clean for me...and perform.." She looks down. "Other wifely duties, when you are ready for that. I will ask for your fidelity and obedience, and very little more."

Amelia's eyes scanned the room only seening this kind of house one a field trip when she was ten years old. But even that place had some kind of power, but this place was different as if she was sent back to the past. Looking out she was shock of the the beauty the landscape as if a artist had control the sun, the land, and the sea to form such a peaceful place, but at the same time had a dark side in Amelia's mind. After sometime of being aw strucked Amelia followed Ai an listen what she had to say. "Wife?!" she said sofly somewhat confused. Ai did said she would be a servent, but a wife was different and Amelia have never thought of being a wife to another woman. Though being Ai wife didn't bother her, but it was the other wifely duties was stuck in her mind try to think what she means by. Amelia just nodded to Ai not really knowing what to Ai now.

(Sorry computer had crashed)

(( No worries..understandable ))

Enma Ai smiled and blushed a little as she saw the girl accept everything calmly. She then said. "I have three helpers, who will come to visit from time to time. I would appreciate if you could serve them refreshments when they visit, however they are all good kind people and will find them good company." She then sat down on a tatami mat and beckoned her to sit down. "Now...perhaps you could tell me what kind of food you would like prepare for me, so I can arrange the food supplies."

Amelia slightly blushed a little when she saw Ai blushing, but she stayed calmed and bodded her head to one of Ai's request. Ameila knew how to cook a warm meal and not just ramen. Most of her she was home alone meaning that she had to cook for herself. "Anything would be fine." she said hoping that she could cook as good with out power as she is with power.

Enma Ai nodded but then said confused. "I'm very sorry...um..I'm not sure what ingredients to buy..as I never learned to cook. Could you make a list for me?"

She seem a little embarrassed which was very 'different' for a girl who was supposed to be Hell Girl.

Amelia just giggle and nodded to Ai. "Anything you want honey." she said as Amelia giggle. Amelia quickly grab something to write with and something to write on then start to make list of ingredients and kitchen tools. She then handed the list to Ai. If anything the time Amelia was home alone she made something for herself to eat. "Now don't be out to late dear." she give a wink to Ai.

Ai took the list and nodded...stepping out...

A few seconds later...Amelia would hear a large boom and see coming from outside a large Japanese carriage with flaming wheels sailing off into the sky.

"Don't worry..." A strange woman's voice said from behind her. "She'll be back soon enough. Let's just hope Gyuanyudo can help her buy the right things."

When she heared large boom she looked out to see what it was. She wasn't that carriage was flying nor the fact the wheels was on fire, but it was the side of the wheel that got to her. Her eyes kept on what look like a face of some kind demon. Once the carreage was gone from Amelia's sight she let out a sigh. "So what am I going to do now?" she asked before almost jumping out of her skin as she quickly turn around to see. "Oh..Um hello." she said quickly not hearing what the woman said.

The woman was a tall very lovely woman dressed in very old style Japanese dress, with her lovely black hair done up in a bun with large ornaments through it. "She should be fine if she has help shopping. And I see you are the Mistress's new servant...I'm Hone Onna, an older helper of hers."

"Yes I am." she said to the old woman with that she somewhat heard of, but she couldn't put on it so just push the thought aside. "Nice to meet you my name is Amelia." she as she smiled sweetly at her. "Do you need anything Mis Hone Onna?" she asked the woman.

"Me?" She smiles. "You're so kind to ask, you are a sweet girl...but no. I don't need anything at the moment. However, it will be interesting to see home cooking going on here. I am surprised you choose to live yourself here...you don't think you'll be bored?"

"Oh ok and thank you." she said sweet to the older woman. She giggle at the question that Hone Onna asked. "Can't be that boring then just sitting aroud doing nothing, channal surfing, being alone in apart that your family can bearly pay the rent, and have no one to talk to seems more boring then being servant." she said as stetched her arms out.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long...I hope you will continue rping with me :(

Hone Onna laughed. "I suppose looking at it that way, you're right." She then looked out. "Anyways...Ren and I won't be hard to find if you need us. I'll leave you be for now...Perhaps I'll get to try your cooking soon too..." She winked and then faded away.

(Hey don't sweat it)

Amelia laugh with Hone Onna for a moment. Amelia then stopped to listen to the older woman to what she had to say. "Well I guess I'll see you soon and I hope you'll enjoy my cooking." she said before Hone Onna sightly giggle after she left at the wink. Amelia lay down on the floor to get a little sleep.

Back
Top Bottom