Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Hungry for Monsters

Vyra

Planetoid
Special Note:
I like playing thicker women. Voluptuous, fat, chubby, curvy, squishy. Whatever you want to call them.

Quickie Ref:
  • 3-5+ paragraph length
    • I will probably write more than that 3 paragraphs.
    • Partners are not obligated to mirror.
  • ditch-friendly
  • willing to take on multiple characters and hopes you will too
    • will share secondary characters to make the story progress
  • poly relationships = (y)
  • PM only
  • don't make dialogue 90% of your post
  • My main thread for more info (please check it out!)

I love playing against non-human characters.
alien​
android​
anthro​
demon/tiefling​
dragon​
goo being​
merperson​
includes Zora-esque designs
naga/serpentine​
orc​
succubus/incubus​
vampire​
werewolf​

Some pairing ideas:

Boss x Employee (maybe a fakey date situation?)
College professor x Cam girl student (mid 20s to early 30s)
Knight x Royal​
Peasant x Royal​
Red Riding Hood inspired​
Beauty and the Beast inspired​

Now, any images are purely inspirational. We're not playing as those characters.

Maybe he's a professor and she's a student at a magical university,
or they're both teachers, or they're on a low-key quest to find
something he's been studying for awhile.
Parent x Teacher RP (with teenaged kids?)
Or a single dad getting back out on the dating scene and
getting some help from a friend or a neighbor?
Can be any sort of monster, not just werewolves.
I'm not usually an office worker RPer
but add some monsters and I'm intrigued.
Lady boss x male secretary
Boss man x lady secretary
Co-worker x Co-worker
I feel like a character like him would be fun to tease.
Maybe he gets robbed by a flirty thief and the two have
to retrieve whatever artifact was stolen, because - if not -
the world will end. idk
I'm not usually one for vampires, but I might
if this is the kind of vampire.
Doesn't have to be vampires, though.
Orcs!!
Any orc is a good orc.
Could be needing a healer for a sick kid
or maybe he kidnapped a woman to help
care for his kids.
Maybe paired with a noble or a queen?
This comic cracks me up. I'm sorry.
Really like orc knights x nobility, but I'm up for other ideas.
Random images:

Plots

MC’s family is obscenely wealthy or of nobility and they always go to their vacation home every summer.

YC’s home is located near this vacation home. Could be fae folk living in close proximity; could be a kind of dragon-people that can shift into dragons living in close mountains; could be whatever you’d like to make up.

Despite the fact our characters would hang out every summer, they’ve had an antagonistic sort of friendship. Basically, a lot of teasing and arguing.

One year, MC’s family stops coming to their vacation home. Years pass and YC finally decides to go find out what happened to MC.

Turns out, there was a revolution in MC’s country. She’s taken on a new identity and works for a living now. When YC shows up in her life, she is… not quite so enthused.

Additional ideas
  • YC’s race tries not to interact with humans. So, MC thinks she’s having a mental break with YC turns up, since she chalked them up to being imaginary.
  • Even if YC’s race commonly interacts with humans, our characters may not recognize one another, after so much time.
  • YC could be pursued by hunters.
  • MC could be in danger if her true identity is revealed.
  • Depending on what YC is, we can incorporate rutting, heat, mating, etc.
  • MC could work as;
    • Governess
    • General servant
    • Bookstore employee
    • Sex worker of some sort
Inspired by this drawing. (We do not have to play as characters pictured.)​
(medieval fantasy)

It's the Pact Festival! This yearly celebration is the only time of the year where mages and demons of particular villages and cities, in a particular province, make a contract to one another. Pacts give the two partners stronger powers, but they must protect each other. If one fails to protect the other, they'll be mentally torn asunder.

This year, though, zealots from a neighboring country attack! They're demon hunting priests and find this mingling of magic and occultism a sure sign of Dark Times.

A mage and demon are forced to make the Pact or perish.

Other things to note: The mage and demon could not like one another or maybe one of them is suffering from the death of their previous partner, making them less reliable due to mental/emotional suffering. The rest of the story would revolve around them fleeing from demon hunters, trying to find a way to break the Pact without getting mentally fried (if they hate each other that much,) and their bond strengthening.

((Either of these could be more smut or more plot based.))

Scenario 1:

YC is a bounty hunter who swung by a space port for x reason. MC stows away on YC's ship. She could be the runaway daughter of a space royal/authority figure or just looking to escape the space station.

When MC is found, she offers to do anything to travel with him on his ship, rather than be left at the nearest space port.

I'd kind of like their relationship to have a belligerent air to it. Nothing abusive. Just they snipe at each other and that boils over to sex.

Scenario 2:

MC is "given" to YC, an alien gladiator, either as a reward or to convince him to cooperate.

This could range from a gladiatorial culture similar to ancient Rome, where it's low tech, dusty, and grimy and the participants are kept in cells; or to something similar to Thor: Ragnarok, where the fighting has higher tech weaponry and the gladiators' rooms - especially champions' rooms - are pretty nice... albeit still a prison.

Eventually, I'd like our characters to work together to escape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom