Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bottom of the Top!

Labyrinth

Excellent Nightmare Vision
(Check the bottom of this post for details about what I am after)

Felicitous Facts...

πŸ„ I’m a 35 year old cis female and I have 22 years of experience.

πŸ„ I write literate, para, story based RPs. 200-500 words, generally, though for the right person I can do more. PMs only. Also Discord! Just let me know if you'd like to chat there; it's way tidier, after all.

πŸ„ I only do smut if the characters have a spark; otherwise I find it quite boring! I'm looking for stories and though I certainly want the smut, I only want it if the characters have that 'thing'. If I don't feel the tension and you don't feel the tension, slapping genitals is just awkward!

On that same note, some my most favourite kinks are...

Obsession/Possessiveness
Dom/sub
Master/pet-slave-etc
Dirty Talk
Orgasm Denial (as punishment)
Edging
Spankings
Forced Orgasms
Rough sex
Aftercare
Rules
Free use
Somnophilia
Reverse Harems
And more! We can discuss further, this just outlines my tastes!

Additionally my limits are...
Bathroom stuff
Underage characters in sexual situations
Infantalism
Ageplay
Incest
Humiliation (not the same as degradation)
Severe violence during sex
Combat (not a kink limit, just something I dislike playing)
Bimbofication
Adultery/Cucking

πŸ„ I tend toward bottoms/subs/dommesubs and it will take a special story to make me play the dominant/top. It is not necessary for there to be a D/s dynamic!

πŸ„ If the RP bores me, I will tell you. Please tell me if you are bored too! I'd rather not waste each other's time!

πŸ„OOC is always a bonus! I tend to write a lot more if there's OOC friendship!

Fantasies of the Flesh...

πŸ„ I am looking for a literate and talkative partner that will write wonderful stories with me!

πŸ„A dominant partner that loves being dominant! (not mandatory, just something I like)

πŸ„Someone who will play a possessive, protective character.

πŸ„Neat plot lines and unique situations! The further from Slice-of-Life the better. I want to be captivated!

A few genres I really like are...

Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Post-apocalyptic
Dystopian
Piratey/Undersea
Omegaverse/ABO

πŸ„I don't mind about the gender/sex of who I am writing with.

πŸ„I prefer my partners to be 23 or older (just because of my own age). It's a little bit weird RPing with someone born after Y2K :p.

πŸ„Neat characters! I have sort've outplayed normal humans in normal human situations. Please, play something unique! (Not mandatory)

πŸ„Ideas! Come to me with ideas! I have a couple of my own, but I am here for you too, so I would love to be enthralled by your juicy brain!

Things to Ponder and Plot...

Here are just a few rough ideas I might be interested in, but please come to me with anything you're craving. The coral coloured ones are the role I'd want to play!

πŸ„OMEGAVERSE!!!! Please, for the love of cod.
πŸ„D/s relationships in all their many forms. Like, seriously, hit me up, dominants!
πŸ„ Romantic novel style Victorian-setting! I have gobs of ideas for this, so just let me know if it's something you dig on. (Would prefer decent knowledge on the setting just so it has better flow!)
πŸ„Arranged marriage, but the characters hate each other at first! (A bit of a trope, but I love it. This can be any setting but modern, as I am not a fan of it in that setting).
πŸ„Merfolk! Been craving a mer-based RP. Not little mermaid stuff, our own thing.
πŸ„Vampire hunter turned hunted! (I'd love to play a vampire hunter against a vampire who gets the drop on her and turns the tables!)
πŸ„Werewolf hunter similar to Vampire Hunter idea! ^^^
πŸ„Would love to play a feisty slave/submissive that gives her dominant a run for his money!

πŸ„ These are just the few off the top of my head currently! I am open to hearing your ideas, though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom