Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Polyamorous Slice Of Life Plots

Koriandr

littlekori
I have once again returned to Role-Playing and need to work on certain types of relationships to strengthen my writing skills. I'm looking specifically for female relationships and am actually hoping to explore the realm of Polyamory so throwing a male in the mix isn't totally out of the question. I'm willing to play at least two females at one time, and as I get more comfortable may be able to do more in the future.

I have a couple stipulations but nothing too crazy, first off I really prefer to roleplay via Discord as I'm usually on mobile and don't get to check the forum quite as often.

Second and this is the last one I promise, I strongly prefer playing the smaller and often younger character and usually I prefer to play a submissive though a switch is doable for me. (I've since changed my mind about this as I'm actually open to playing women who are more gender fluid, though I still greatly prefer playing a sexually submissive character.)

In this thread specifically I'm looking to play a rather feminine bisexual or lesbian, depending on the kinds of scenes you want to play. I'm kind of looking for the other woman to be more on the feminine side as well but honestly wouldn't mind someone more gender fluid or even masculine if that's what you like playing. If you want to play a male of non-binary character that is okay too. As far as personality goes I'm looking to play against a character that is kind and nurturing by nature, bur has no trouble getting assertive when it really counts. (I.E. in the bedroom ;3)

Some pairings I wouldn't mind:

Professor X Teacher's pet (s)

Boss X New Girl(s)

Artist X Model(s)

Trainer X Client(s)

Male college student X Two female students in a poly-cule

I'm also open to proposals, these are just ideas I can come up with off the top of my head. DM me or hit me up on Discord (@ littlekori#3151 ) if you're interested and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks for reading! XOXO,

- Kori

Last edited:
Bump <3 It's been a while again was in the middle of switching jobs and stuff so it's been tough. Sorry if I ghosted you, I didn't mean to and I'm an anxious mess when it comes to approaching people after it's been too long. :/

Back
Top Bottom