Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Revenge

DooM

Planetoid
Bill's wife just left him for his Boss, suddenly Bill realize why his Boss always wanted him to take the extra hours.
His 16 year old daugther was a carbon copy of his wife. Every time he looked at her she reminded him of her.
Although he knew it wasn't her fault, he began to hate her and wanted to hurt his wife through her.

He began to plan his elaborate scheme to have his revenge

Kylee had never understood what happend between her parents. They had now gotten divorced and her father was angrier now. He took it out on her, his words always so hurtful, trying to get back at her mother in someway. She looked like her, but it never seemed fair that she was his tool for revenge. For the most part she ignored him, she had to live with him. Her new step father didn't really like kids, and her mom was too infatuated to care.

Bill's first plan was to isolate himself and kylee, working at home was no problem, he surf online and bought a house so isolated that the next town was for miles, made sure there was no cellphone coverage. back their bags and told kylee they were moving.
the house reminded him too much of her mother was his excuse... seems reasonable.

She could understand the need to get a new house, not wanting to think of mom and all. But moving to where she couldn't even text her friends? Where she had no choice but to spend time with him because the nearest house was miles down the road. What a place to be stuck in.

home at last.. now the revenge...
he went to kylee's room and caught her unpacking.
there's no need for that he said. I've stack new clothes for you to wear in that closet. pointing to her new closet.
throw evrything away. from now on, you will wear only the dresses on that closet. understand.
slamming the door behind him,
but instead of leaving he waited. what was she going to do.. would she do it, how guilty was she for her mom leaving him.
he put his ear on the door and listened.

She heard her dad come into her room but she didn't even look up to greet him. She didn't want to be in this place. "Why?" She asked cruely. "I can wear what I please! And Dresses? Come on!" She complained as she just ignored her dad's suggestion and continued to unpack her clothes. "I'll see what dresses you have later."

(What are they?)

from behind the door he could hear her still unpacking, he was ready for this, apparently the drug melatonin he had bought would be useful, he got down, prepared lunch, mix the hypnotic drug on her favorite juice drink on the ref.

the drug had been use a lot by a friend of his to get laid. it usually took an hour to take effect rendering the victim
helpless at the power of suggestion, it was time to see how good it was.

Kylee, come on down and eat.. Bill shouts, with a wicked smile forming on his lips

Kylee heard her dad call down to her for lunch. He never cooks, she thought tentatively. She shrugged her shoulders and thought nothing else of it. "Coming dad." She yelled down. She walked casually down the stairs and into the kitchen, leaning against the door jam in the doorway. "what's for lunch?" She asked.

A look of disappointment came over him, when he saw what kylee had worn and he did not hide it.
Spaghetti and leftovers, he told her.
he sat down and ate quietly, anxiously waiting for her to finish and drink her juice.
had he put enough of the drug to work ? or had he put too much ? these are the thoughts racing through his mind as he ate,
what if she fell unconcious, what would he do ? there's no doctor or hospital for miles,
what is the hospital found the drug , how would he explain that ?
que sera sera , he thought, it's too late now.

She hadn't even bothered to look in the closet. If he wanted her to wear the clothes that badly he'd have to tell her what they were first. She sat down at the table with a grumble. "Leftovers..." She sighed as she ate quietly. She noticed her dad had gotten her hawaiian punch. "thanks dad." She said quickly. She took a small sip at first but by the time she was done eating it was gone. She pushed her chair back and went to head upstairs. "Lunch was good dad. I'm gonna go finish unpacking."

When she reached her bedroom and had finished unpacking all of her clothes she felt a little woozy. She wasn't sure why, maybe the food hadn't settled well. Either that or she was a little queezy from the long car ride out here. She sat down on her bed and put her head in her hands. She felt a little sleepy as well, she didn't get it.

He had kept watching her like a hawk, especially after the first sip of her punch, would she notice something different from the taste, what if she didn't like it, all questions flew out the window as soon as he noticed the glass was empty,

he mumbled something as she said something to him, he didn't even hear it,
tick tock tick tock, now he waited, on what seemed liked eternity for the drug to take effect,
he kept looking at the time, still only 20 minutes but it seem longer than that..
finally he saw it was an hour,

he tiptoed upstairs, why was he tiptoeing he shook his head and took regular steps
he stopped at the door to her room and listened.
he grab the knob on the door and turned, not knowing what to expect.
he opened it and saw kylee lying down.

kylee ? he wanted to know if she was still awake

She looked up when her father walked into her room. "Dad, I feel a little woozy. Do I feel warm? Am I getting sick?" She asked, the innocence in her voice echoing throughout the room it seemed. She closed her eyes waiting for him to feel her forehead.

it's working he thought, now to put the hypnotic suggestion in her mind.
You kylee, he began, its just you and me now, we should help each other
I will take care of you if you take care of me.
You should always obey and respect me, after all i am your father, your mom left us.
we have to get along if we want to stay together right.
You should always do what i say, don't you agree.

as he was saying those things, he kept running his hands on her hair, touching her
he notice her eyes seem to be in a trance.
nod your head if you understand.

She listened to his words. It all made sense to her, but she was a little too tired and almost in a trance to much understnd the intention that those words held. She nodded her head. "Yes daddy." She mumbled. She could feel his hand running through her hair, it felt nice. She leaned into his hand a little more.

it's working he thought.
he kept repeating, always obey Daddy to her, never disappoint daddy.
he only had a few more minutes before the drowsiness wore off.
he stood up, opened the closet and picked out and outfit, one he thought kylee would never wear.
it was a short red dress, very short.
kylee hated wearing short skirts although she had nice legs she was shy.
now its time to test her.
kylee, when you feel better i want you to put on this dress for daddy okay.
he laid the dress on the side of the bed and left.
went down and got himself a drink, his hands were shaking.
he would give her a few minutes and he needed to get drunk to do what he was about to do next

She heard his words and simply mumbled her agreement. She hadn't even looked at the dress, she just took her clothes off and put it on. It fit nice enough and as the drowsyness wore off she just felt a more relaxed. She felt like everything was more go-with-the-flow than anything. She didn't even bother looking in the mirror. She walked downstairs and found her dad in the kitchen. 'Hey dad. I think I'm feeling a bit better." She smiled at him.

He nearly choked on his drink. he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
kylee looked great, and she was flaunting it, she wasn't shy anymore like all her inhibitions were gone.

I don't think undies go with that dress honey, you should take them off. he told her.

he waited for her reaction

Her face showed her embarrassment. "No undies?" She asked curiously, but even as she asked her hands had lifted the dress enough so that she could grab her undies but not give him a show. She pulled them off and set them aside. "Is that better daddy?" She asked.

Yes, honey, that is so much better.
Why don't you come closer so i can get a closer look, he motioned her over.
you look beautiful in that dress, you have such a nice body you know, you should show it more often
instead of wearing jeans all the time.
and when you are talking to your Daddy, always keep your legs apart, okay , as he gulped down his drink.

She moved her feet out a little to the sides as he asked. She didn't understand why, it made no difference to her to have her feet together or apart. And it was honestly a little uncomfortable. "I..I do?" She asked innocently. She looked down at her long legs, she supposed she did have a nice body, but why did it much matter to him? She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him. "If you say so."

she was close enough for him to play with the hem of her skirt, which he did.
tracing the lines of her skirt as his knuckles brush against her thigh a bit,
she didn't seem to mind so he got enough nerve to lift her skirt up to see how she would react.

"I bet you notice boys looking at you in school, do you like it when they look ?"
"Do like daddy to look ?"

She felt his knuckles brush against her skin, her legs almost spreading a bit more. Her feet had slid on the linolium floor and she tried to brace her legs as she lifted the skirt more. She looked down, her eyes wide. "L..like it?" She asked. "I..I guess." She answered sweetly. She hadn't let anyone see there before.

Have you ever been touched here ? he asked as his finger started to trace the lines on her pussylips
the lips were close together indicating to him that she was likely still a virgin.
with two fingers he pried her pussylips open seeing her pink clit.

he stuck his thumb to her mouth and told her "suck my thumb and wet it for me, will you kylee?"

She wiggled against his touch, no one had ever been near there. She was one of the guys at school, not the girl who everyone wanted to touch like that. "N..no." She whimpered, the touch causing a weird sensation between her legs. She looked down at his thumb and took it into her mouth, she didn't understand why but she did as he asked.

he let her suck his thumb for a minute or two and when it was glistening, he started to used his thumb to stroke her clit
rubbing it at the tip, then to side, with his feet he push her feet farther apart.

"tell me how that feels, kylee, do you like it" you want to feel this way over and over ?

Back
Top Bottom