Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futadom, I was commissioned to write it. Feedback welcome.

HelplessQT

Planetoid
Bella practically sailed through life, she was hot and came from emotionally distant rich folks that spoiled her. She was practically raised by the live in maid and half her friends were too. She had her own money now, being an instagram model. Even during Quarantine she wasn’t too fussed as she could head out to a friend’s boat or her dad’s yacht and get some great pictures on a good day. In North California, rainy and cold days were few and far between.

She didn’t have much going on, things were starting to ease up on lockdown and the clubs started opening again. She missed the rituals of the young and affluent in society. Clubs at the weekend, parties all the time. She wasn’t so worried about the virus herself and hated to obscure her face with anything but the most essential and stylish make ups. She’d ultimately, typically make more money on a night out than she would spend. She’d vlog about her make up routine as she prepared herself to go out and pictures from a few different outfits in the mirror would always get likes and shares. She decided on something a little more stylish and comfortable as opposed to going out straight up provocative. She texted a few closer friends to see if they wanted to meet up now that things are open again and got a few no’s on account of others still being afraid of the virus. Teddy, the old football captain at her highschool who she kept in touch with was down and she headed out.

They had arranged to meet at an old hangout. Not the best club in town, a bit of an alternative atmosphere. Not quite a place Bella would typically find herself in. She found their old booth, the place was a little more crowded than she would have liked. But drinks were decent in here, some imports she wouldn’t get in a more mainstream club. A pop punk band was playing on stage that she didn’t recognize. They were ok.

She had long island iced tea brought over to her with a fake, polite smile and a ‘thank you’. She was sipping away when she got a text from Teddy saying a work emergency had come up and he had to cancel. She didn’t like that one bit and sent him a selfie with her middle finger up. Hand tanned and fake nails as pink as her raspberry scented lipstick.

She didn’t want this evening to go to waste and decided to open tinder, she hadn’t done it in a while. But she needed someone to hold her phone for the best angles and pics. She’d left her filter on girls and she stirred a little at the thought of getting a little more than just company. She swiped a few girls that she barely looked at until she got a match. Now her tinder profile was about as professional as a resume but as fake as her blonde extensions. She listed a bunch of achievements, mentioned she was a cheerleader and as she had been more interested in girls lately, left a teasing little ambiguous line about being the type of woman with a little extra to offer.

The first match wasn’t what she expected at all. Within a couple hundred yards of her as the app said. She saw pictures of a small chested pale girl. Looking a few years younger than her, and actually very pretty too. She saw her sexuality was set to ‘Questioning’ And some more modernisms about gender fluidity. Questioning was a bit of an exciting term to her. She wanted to be the answer.
‘Hey Amber, you little cute thing you. I love your vibe, you seem really chill.’ She thought she knew a thing or two about how to butter someone up. A reply came fast with a blushing emoji.
‘Oh, I can’t believe we matched. I thought your account was a bot for sure, a little too perfect you know what I mean?” It wasn’t quite a match to her straight forward flattery, like her goth girl was just testing the waters.
‘Maybe I am a little too good to be true. But you’ll have to come and find out, don’t pussy out on me ’ She replied with some info about the bar and how she needed someone to hang out with for the evening.

Now Amber wasn’t a particularly thirsty girl, not tonight anyway. She cared more for personality than she did about looks. But going by Bella’s tinder, she was popular and nice and very charitable. Passionate about the outdoors and animals and very open minded. She was a few of those things, to a lesser degree than she’d make out to be. She loved the bar anyway and had nothing else to do. She was just about to attend University herself and was actually from a small town way out of the city. She moved ahead of the semester into a neat little studio she’d been saving for since she was old enough to work.

Bella sat with legs crossed, going through a few other options on tinder. A couple of very butch looking women matched with but she was in no mood for such raw personalities. Amber arrived within fifteen minutes, a little too long for Bella, but she flashed a pearly white smile and had a drink waiting for Amber as well. Same as she was drinking, whiskey and coke with a single ice cube. A change from the long island iced tea and a little rich for Amber’s tastes.

Bella bit her lip a little at the sight of Amber. Dressed in all black in huge contrast to her porcelain pale skin. She wanted to know if it was as creamy to taste and touch as it was to look at. “Hey hot stuff! Gosh you got here quick, don’t be shy. Come sit next to me, I’m sooo bored. Nobody came out with me tonight, can you believe it?”
Amber was a little shy, despite wearing a latex plaid skirt and all. And she was a little intimidated by Bella at the same time, dressed so normal and yet looking so expensive. She sat in the booth and inched over to sit right next to Bella who immediately put her arm around her. The other hand held out her phone for a selfie and she immediately kissed Amber’s cheek in such a way as to leave a lipstick imprint. “Oh gosh, sorry. I got you there.” She smiled, Amber’s eyes were wide in the snap but she looked as though a shy smile was being fought.

“Um.. hi.” She said a little dumbly. Taken aback by how she’d already been kissed and had her photo taken after just sitting down.

“Yeah hi, I got you a drink let’s party.” Bella suggested, tone friendly and smile warm. Eyes a stunning blue. She led by example and took a mouthful of her beverage. Amber did the same.
“Yeah.. so I love this place, I just moved in.” She tried to get a little conversation started with the blonde woman in her mid twenties. Bella hadn’t even looked at how old Amber was but guessed she was old enough to drink and be on tinder in the first place. (Amber is over 18!)
“Oh yeah, this place is sweet. Me and my friends have been coming here, for like, years now. So you’re new in town, right? We’ll have to hit up a few clubs, do some dancing.” Her train of thought was interrupted by just how cute she found the little goth girl to be. Small and slight and frail.
“Oh.. I don’t know about club crawling.. I just kinda like it here.” She said, a little chirpy. Seemingly happy sitting with Bella for now. Pulling a napkin out of the dispenser to wipe the lipstick off her cheek. Bella was mid sip but began making noises before she swallowed and set her drink down. Grabbing the hand with the napkin in it.
“Mhm hmh. Hey, you know you look kinda better with my lips on your face.” She giggled a little but didn’t let go. She didn’t want anyone to make the mistake of getting between her and Amber this evening. It still seemed like Amber was ready to wipe it away and she just pouted at her “Come on, baby. Just leave it on, it’ll make me happy.” A lot of people seemed to just like to make her happy and Amber was no exception.
“Gosh ok then..” She said, shy smile about it. She was kind of enjoying the attention from a popular girl for once. Like Bella really wanted her around and that was a nice feeling all by itself. Particularly when she’d been here for a while and hadn’t made any new friends yet.

Bella was more enthusiastic about Amber the longer she was around her. She gave it a rest on the power moves and her passion for a little more control and had some chit chat with Amber. What she was studying, where she’d found a part time job, how she liked her neighborhood. Boring stuff like that but it got them comfortably through another two rounds and blew an hour and a half away. Throughout it, Bella had been making subtle moves. Putting her arm around her every so often and then getting a kiss out of her. Amber discovered that this girl was a great kisser, it genuinely excited her to feel their lips meet. She’d feel a hand begin to move along her thigh on top of her latex and another behind her head. It got heated and passionate to the point where she’d gotten a bit worked up by this Prom Queen type girl.

Bella could tell Amber knew how to kiss, but she also knew the girl hadn’t done a whole lot of it. She finally pulled away and snapped her fingers at the bar. A bearded hipster looking guy brought over the same again and she left a nice tip for him. Amber was quite tipsy now, she wasn’t a huge drinker and three whiskey and cokes in she felt she wasn’t talking normally.
“Another round..? Gee I.. um, didn’t think I’d be getting trashed.”
“Oh, you poor thing. I didn’t know you were a lightweight.” She loaded her voice with concern. “Well, let’s just finish these and I’ll take you home ok? We’ll get an uber, I’m paying.” Amber felt pretty safe with her, Bella didn’t look that drunk at all. Just more excitable.
They didn’t have a whole lot of talk that Amber would have expected, there was nothing about what the other was expecting or looking for on Tinder. Amber was the only one really putting effort into conversation although by now she’d stop noticing.

Bella had a small smile on her pretty features. Excited to see what kind of things she could do with this tinder girl. Lockdown had been tough on her, what’s the point of being so pretty and wealthy if you couldn’t show it off and you know, like, influence people.

“Your place or mine?” Bella asked very warmly with an expectant look on her face. She had her phone out, the uber app up. Amber looked a little undecided. They’d done a little making out and that was already more than she expected to do that night. She felt like if she went along to Bella’s place, she’d really be promising a little more than she meant to.

“Is my place ok?” Amber answered and Bella wrinkled her nose a little at it but she entered in the details anyway and once the cab was arranged she went back to laying her arm around Amber and putting a hand on her thigh. Playing with the hem of the skirt. “I think you would have liked my place.” “Maybe I can check it out some other time.” The pale younger girl seemed to be getting a little coy on her now that they were headed to a more private setting. Nothing Bella hadn’t seen before, even with boys. But the blonde thought she got a good read on Amber, a little lonely, a little needy for attention with the way she dressed.

“You know I think you could go a little further with your gorgeous goth vibe.” She said softly, playing with Amber’s hair. “You should put, like a raven feather or something in your hair.” She added when she heard the notification for their ride. She finished her drink and encouraged Amber to do the same. She did and Bella couldn’t resist a predatory smile and patted her head as she rose from the seat. Amber felt herself smile back, Bella was a little much but she felt easily swept up by it. One moment she’d feel a little anxious that she’d done so much already and in the next she’d be comfortable and find all the attention quite gratifying.

The blonde woman made sure to lock arms with her petite goth date and they found their uber waiting. Apparently Bella knew the driver too. Maybe this town was a little smaller than she thought.

“I’m feeling pretty buzzed, you’re very pretty.” Amber smiled, leaning a little into her date. All the contact she was getting after so long was making it a little hard not to do more than just gently caress a curve here and there in the back of the uber. Bella giggled swept a stray blonde hair back into her perfect mane. “Stop, you’re making me blush in front of all these people.” She joked and put her hand on Amber’s. Rubbing her thumb into her palm, dragging a finely manicured nail across her pale flesh.

They stopped at a bit of a budget apartment building. Bella knew the area and wasn’t expecting much but she still couldn’t help but to feel disappointed at the state of it. Not like her place at all. Most of her actual friends all lived in the same bubble of comfort and luxury that she did and she simply didn’t like having to go out of her way like this. She’d normally insist on her place but it had been so long, or felt like it had. She didn’t want to lose her opportunity. She only stopped pressing herself into Amber when she had to get her keys out of her purse.

Bella found herself in a cramped studio with old wallpaper around the walls. It was more like a bedroom with a countertop surface and a few appliances. She couldn’t picture herself living in a space like this. And as it happened, Amber didn’t seem to manage the space all that well. A lot of clothes strewn about and dirty dishes along the kitchen surfaces.

“Sorry it’s a bit of a mess, I haven’t really had time to sort my things out.” Amber saw the rather judgemental look in Bella’s eyes as they passed over the room. She exhaled throughout her nose and smiled before leaning into start kissing Amber again. She’d accept a physical apology. She kept this one going and began to pull Amber’s top up over her head. Revealing a black bra in a small but respectable c cup range. Maybe looking a bit tight at that. Bella sat at the foot of the bed and had Bella stand between her legs. With a lick of her big pink lips, she began to let her hands roam across Amber’s body.

It wasn’t exactly what Amber had intended to happen this evening but she was rather undecided the whole time. And it wasn’t as if her date didn’t know what she was doing. She found her thighs rubbing together and finally laid her hands back on Bella. After some increasingly passionate petting, Amber made the move to put a knee between Bella’s legs and the other went onto the bed. Bella quickly unlatched the skirt around the girl and looked up at her bearing down. She laid further back on the bed and took Amber with her. Tugging her along with a hand on her neck and bringing her into a kiss. It was only now that Amber began to notice that there was something rather rigid rubbing against her knee between Bella’s legs.

She paused and in her moment of hesitation, Bella drew her hand down to it and guide it over a growing bulge while her other hand began slipping the bra off.
“Oh.. it’s.. This is that little extra thing you offer? On your tinder profile?” Amber asked, eyes drawn to it as it became quite the barely concealed package.
“Hurry up and find out.” She said rather demandingly, like she was actually impatient. And she was. Amber’s nervous smile turned to a bit of a pout at the tone but she went ahead and undid her tight jeans, wondering how she could have missed this ‘little extra thing’. She found it straining against a pair of lacey pink panties that suited Bella’s entire person. It was certainly bigger than average but she wasn’t that familiar with cocks to call a measurement on it.
“You like what you see.” It was more of a statement as opposed to a teasing question but Amber nodded at it. She was in between places when it came to what she wanted, indecisive on that too but Bella looked good, the fact that she had a cock almost empowered her minutely managed femininity.
Bella’s patience was still ebbing away. She pulled the panties down herself and gave it a stroke or two as it reached full mast free of it’s lacey confines.
“I haven’t been with anyone since like, March.” Bella wined a little and shifted her weight all of a sudden. Amber found herself all turned around and underneath Bella, while the blonde affectionately and gently ate away at the nape of her neck while a hand slid down underneath her own black underwear. She felt a finger tip at her clit and almost shivered at the touch. The whole situation sped away from her and she felt as though she should be doing more going by the way Bella pushed things forward and onward.
Once she felt Amber was worked up enough she began to part her legs and rub her shaft along her pussy. Getting a feel for it, loving that she’d shaven clean.
She sat up and put a hand back on her neck, not squeezing or anything but she enjoyed that feeling of control.
“Amber, do you like BDSM?” The question came up all of a sudden and even though Amber was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of being teased, making her legs tremble. “You look like you do, but I need more than just this.. I’m really used to getting everything I want.” Bella added, sounding very serious. Grip a touch firmer.
“Um.. well.. Shit.. I.. I don’t know.” Amber nervously answered. Bella had a long blink at the answer and stopped all her rubbing with a bite of her lower lip.
“Amber I feel like you’re gonna say yes, because you’re like, really curious right? And I know how to treat a little thing like you.”
Amber simply didn’t know what to say, she was curious and Bella was very right about that. She looked at the arm, a little bigger than she imagined now that Bella had her jacket off. The tight light blue blouse was still on. It complimented her big blue eyes.
“I haven’t.. Really done anything like that before.”
“So I’m like, the best person for you to submit to, right?” Bella leaned down face to face, forcing eye contact, letting her erection throb at her lower lips.
Amber looked as though she were in thought, considering her options.
“You’re not um, going to hurt me right?”
“Oh no for sure I will, but, like, you’ll enjoy it.” She promised and she felt as though Amber were coming around.
“Say ‘Yes Bella!’” She demanded grinded her length along Amber’s box.
Amber bit her lip at the sensation, Bella wasn’t the only one with some rather outstanding needs.
“Yes Bella..” She finally replied but didn’t sound all that sure of her answer and it seemed as though the blonde paused to consider her sincerity. She smiled and lashed out with a passionate kiss while she thrust herself in all at once and for a moment stayed totally at the hilt. They’d feel each other’s heart beat.
It was becoming clear to Bella there was no AC in this little hovel of a studio her date lived in. She found herself uncharacteristically sweaty outside of the gym. A moment to adjust, a moment to enjoy the sensation of being inside Amber while her jaw dropped and she gasped from the sudden feeling of fullness.

The goth girl even with her latex skirt and all hadn’t seen any of this coming. After a rather harsh thrust that knocked the wind out of her, she caught her breath and raised her legs a little. The movement broke Bella out of her little new pussy feeling haze and then pulled up a little, not enough to leave less than the tip in. She then pushed Amber’s legs up and back until she’d set up a rather firm mating press.

The blonde dickgirl started a little slow but it wasn’t long before it turned into a full pounding. Once she found a rhythm she had one hand go back to Amber’s little neck and the other traced along her pale body.
“Gosh I love how pink your nipples are like, against all this pale skin.” She said as Amber’s face fluctuated red. Amber wouldn’t tell anyone but being pinned down and fucked like this by a tan blonde with large tits and a big dick was actually quite the experience. She’d been nervous all the way up until now but now that she’d accepted that dominant energy, being consumed by it was intense and the less in-control she felt, the better it felt. She couldn’t really tell how long Bella had been going at it.

Bella made sure to get both nipples a fair amount of attention, a little awkward moving her hand beneath herself and between them but she kept the mating press going too.
“Ohh my first fuck out of lockdown and it’s this tight little goth slut..” Bella groaned passionately. She reached down to start pinching and squeezing at Amber’s clit before the real pornstar noises started.
Just as she felt she was on the edge, Bella changed the position up a little. Keeping herself inside Amber while turning her onto all fours with surprising strength. It was rather jarring and sudden, her vision simply rotating to face her messy bed. It was nice looking up at Bella. But she trembled all over when she felt the blonde’s high heel dig into her neck and the shoe on her head.
The shifting position had settled things a little bit, both of them had been approaching a release but the slight interruption slowed it back down for a while. A hand began smacking Amber’s ass cheeks, hard enough to make her yelp and shake. She let out a high pitched whimpering before Bella stopped but went right back to pleasured hisses and moans muffled by the bed.
She eased up a little but ran her hand back down between Amber’s legs to toy with her clit again. She was thrusting a touch slower but still firm and absolute.

Being tossed and turned around made her heart rate pick up more and she didn’t know what to say or feel when Bella stepped on her while fucking her. But the hand coming down to expertly play with her set her back into a building orgasm on top of her ass cheeks burning from a harsh spanking.

Bella was groaning again too and Amber wasn’t able to contain it, she yelped a few more times before gushing all over Bella. Bella threw a few more firm trusts in while speeding up her handy work, drawing it out for the little orgasming goth. This went on for a few more minutes before Bella pulled out and let go. Amber fell onto her side on the bed, almost limp except for the odd post orgasm twitch. The next time she opened her eyes, Bella’s soaking wet cock was in her face. Bella was kneeling over her face now.

“I’m not done.” She said rather casually but looked quite serious.
“Amber sit up and finish me off with your mouth.” She slapped her cock down across her Amber’s face with a wet smack from all her feminine water.
Amber looked quite out of it. Exhausted from a night of drinking more spirit than she was used to and being worked over by Bella for god knows how long. She took a sharp inhale of their combined scent before sitting up. Bella smelt as pretty as she looked although the smell of her pussy soaked cock was quite distinct from her perfume.
She put her pale hand up with short black nails on Bella’s almost feminine cock and began stroking it. Now that a bit of post orgasm clarity began to rise within her, she realized she wanted to sleep more than keep playing.

Bella dedicated all this hesitation and slow compliance.
“I didn’t say give me a lazy handjob, don’t be such a selfish slut. I worked hard to make you feel good.” She said, loaded with a little venom, a hand going to Amber’s hair and working her fingers into it before taking a grip. She turned Amber on her back proper and sat on her chest. A hand reached back to twist one of those pretty pink nipples. A high pitched yelp sounded from Amber and she sat up in a reactive start, hitting herself in the face with Bella’s twitching, demanding prick. Bella’s grip kept her propped up against it until after a little more rubbing and another nipple twist, Amber slid her mouth onto it and started suckling. A little twitchy still, the continued teasing making her feel more sensitive.

Bella eased up again, giving Amber a chance to realize it wasn’t fair to leave her so unsatisfied. But eventually she got bored and slid down a touch to push Amber’s breasts together and start using them instead. They weren’t as big and as full as her own but they were cute and just about enough for her to get what she needed.

Amber tilted her head down, she did feel a little bad about not putting more effort in. Bella did give her quite an intense orgasm, and although it didn’t really immediately occur to her, it was probably the best orgasm she’d had with someone. She had her lips open for it as Bella thrusted on her chest. It kept her a little aroused, feeling Bella’s weight spread over her and feeling the heat between her big thighs rubbing along her navel.

“Oh that’s it.. Good girl. Say.. say something nice about me..” She sounded a lot warmer than she had in a while now that Amber was putting a little effort into making out with Bella’s exposed cock head. She felt sticky pre begin to coat her lips on top of sweat and girl cum. Now Amber’s inexperience really came through, she could take a rough pounding well enough but that didn’t take much. Dirty talk was a little different and she found it tough to utter out ‘Yes Bella’ the first time around.

“Ah.. you’re so pretty.. “ Bella bit her lip and looked down at Amber and the goth never thought she looked more like a predator than she did after saying that.
“Say something bad about you..” Bella demanded a little more darkly with a smile and quite the stern gaze from her big blue eyes.
“L-..like what?” Amber asked, Bella slowing her thrusting, huffing and puffing.
“Say you’re a nasty submissive goth wannabe..” Bella tilted her head up gaze away. Amber would feel her being right on the edge and she felt rather compelled to give Bella what she wanted. Bella always got what she wanted.
“I’m.. a really submissive.. Nasty goth girl..” Amber replied, full of nerves and a bit of a bad feeling having said those things about herself but it felt like she pulled the trigger. On finishing speaking, the blonde erupted. She’d only ever seen such a powerful cumshot in porn before. Rope after rope began spurting over her face and it was weirdly gratifying. Flattering almost. She’d never seen anything like it before and never experienced a night with anyone like Bella before. Bella rocked her hips, still on top of Amber. Eventually she finished and leaned forward. Arms resting up against the wall above the bed head.

“Oh fuck.. Thanks shug. Just.. just clean me up and I’ll start getting ready..” She said between long heaving breaths, looking entirely satisfied at long last.

Back
Top Bottom