Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Sandtown (Long Term Shorts)

Helen Kyle

Planetoid
Welcome to Sandtown, stranger!

You may have heard of our beautiful beach, known for its welcoming community as well as its secluded coves. Or perhaps you've come for the night life, with bars frequented by many young men and women just out for a good time. Perhaps you're here for education? Sandtown's local university is well beloved by students, particularly the local boarding houses. Enjoy spending time in our suburbs or beach houses, where communities are close knit and friendships are certain to form!

So come one, come all, come join us in Sandtown. We promise, you'll have a very good time.

Ok, what am I talking about?

What I'm looking for is a long term RP made up of a series of short scenarios with different characters, but the rub is that they all take place in the same location and continuity. So characters from different scenarios can come across each other, maybe pair up as well, maybe do some group stuff. We've got a whole town to flesh out, so get ready to play!
I'd ideally like a good mix of women and futa characters to play around with.

What about kink limitations?
I'm up for pretty much anything. In fact, it's easier to say what I'm not up for!
- Watersports or any kind of urine/bathroom stuff.
- Humiliation
- Non Con
- Dub Con
- Under 18 characters
- Hard Core Bondage

What about post length?
I'm not really looking for a big post length here. One to two paragraphs. Three at most. Just make sure you've written it well and we'll be friends.

What about the place?
I'm only gonna be doing this in PM.

What about my chips?
My favourite type of chip are Blue Dorritos. Tell me what your's are in your message so I have some assurance that you read the whole post.

What about the plot lines?
That's the best part, we get to decide on those ourselves, and we can build off of events taking place elsewhere in the town!

What about scenario length?
I think I'd prefer scenarios on the shorter end, maybe letting them get longer the deeper into this RP we go.

How old are you?
Let me know when you message me. I have my preferences and I don't play with people below a certain age!

What about OOC?
I'm a big fan of chatting out of character, and of getting my flirt on! I like to know that what I'm writing is getting my partner going!

And that's everything!
We look forward to seeing new arrivals show themselves in our lovely, small community. And remember, in Sandtown we like to keep an open mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom