Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Mah search thread; there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Hallo there! I hope you're doing well and thanks for taking the time to check out my thread.

I don't want to give you tons of stuff to filter through before messaging me, so here's some important things about my writing preferences:

• Paragraph to multi-paragraph writing; I probably average between two to eight paragraphs per post. It heavily depends on what's going on in the scene at the moment.
  • PMs heavily preferred but I might consider threads for the right plot.
  • I'll have (a) female character(s) as my “main” but I will write all kinds of characters as side characters as needed, typically for plot progression.
  • Smut is great. Smut with interesting story and compelling characters? Damn, that's amazing.
Things I almost always really enjoy:
Writing the more submissive character, dubcon to noncon (not at all required for me to thoroughly enjoy a RP), possessive partners, intelligent characters.

Things I typically do not enjoy:
Adultery, open relationships, scat/watersports, snuff, parent/child incest, bimbofication.

Anything else is up for discussion and dependent on the plot. I can say that it's rare that a slice-of-life RP interests me very long. I have a heavy preference for fantasy (any kind: modern, medieval, low, high, burnt) and sci-fi Rps. I'd be happy to discuss any original plot ideas you might have!

I'm open to human and non-human characters, including aliens and anthros.

I also like fandoms, but OCs only; no canon characters, please. Some fandoms I'd love: Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Animorphs, and Pokemon.

Although I do enjoy m x f Rps, I'm not as in the mood for it right now. I'd prefer f x futa or f x f at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom