Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male NSFW! ~Just A Little Request Thread~ SYSTEM FRIENDLY!~

Hi there!
(THIS THREAD IS UNDER CONSTANT CONSTRUCTION!)

You can call me Yellow. I've decided to search for a more general sort of RP, instead of my other thread, which focuses on a specific topic. This thread is going to be less focused on specific topics and more focused on roleplays in general. My F-list!~ PLEASE READ!

My much darker thread!~ Currently craving these a good bit more. <_<

So, I'll start with the fandoms and work my way out from there.

Fandoms
My Hero Academia
Monster Hunter
Pokemon
Digimon
Gundam
Cowboy Bebop
.Hack
(more to come)

Genre:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Modern/Contemporary Fantasy
Dieselpunk
Steampunk
Utopian/Dystopian Sci-fi
Modern Supernatural
Superheroes

SYSTEMS I PLAY/RUN:
5e Dungeons & Dragons
Traveller (Play only. Any edition)
OVA 2e (Really basic anime game)
Mutants and Masterminds 3e (Superheroes. I prefer to play, but I can run.)
World of Darkness (I prefer Chronicles, but I can play or run any of it.)
FATE (Accelerated or Core)
Savage Worlds

Plot inspiration gallery. Under construction and NSFW!

A ghost has spent her long afterlife trapped in the place she was murdered. A young man buys the house as a fixer upper project, and gets more than he bargained for.

A young couple in love finally achieves their dream of owning a real house of their own! The house, however, is not the warm, welcoming home they'd held out hope for. A spectral woman haunts their dreams. To the wife, she is a nightmarish figure. To the husband, however, she appears as a ghostly seductress, intent on relieving a long afterlife's worth of urges at his wife's, and perhaps his soul's, expense.

The spirit in the doll just wants to play a game with him. If he's nice, and plays along, maybe he might win a prize!

Lonely and desperate, a young man turns out the lights in his dorm's bathroom. He'd heard about the ghost before. It's an old party gag his frat boy room mate never shut up about. They'd tell some virgin that if they went into a bathroom in the haunted dorms, turned out the lights, and said her name three times while looking at a mirror, she'd appear. They all said she wasn't like Bloody Mary. Instead of killing you, she'd rock your world on the bathroom floor. He knew they always busted in and caught the guys on camera, drunk and horny for a fake ghost. Imagine his surprise when what met his gaze in the mirror was the shadowy smile of ghost. One that had a very long night in store for him.

A Royal Welcome: A princess on the road to a neighboring kingdom runs into some trouble. Monsters and bandits pose equal threat to her diplomatic mission, and due to the urgency of the mission, her retinue of guards is regrettably small. An easy target, or so one might think.

The Beast in the Dungeon: A strange monster was chained, caught in the act of mauling the king's game on his private lands. When they brought the creature into the castle, it had been in an iron cage with no bars. She had heard the distinct sound of something sharp scratching against the strong walls of the box. When she crept below to get a glimpse of the monstrosity, however, she was met with a most unexpected sight. In the cell, chained to the wall with glowing silver chains, stood a man. There was nothing strange about him, save for his stark nudity and large stature. How could her father mistake this man for a monster?​

Virtual Reality Game (SoA/.Hack style)

Pokémon Plots (OCs only for now.)

Digimon Plots

So, there are a few routes we could take with it. We could play tamers who are aware of the larger digital world, but it's a cartoon for them. In this case, we could be dropped into the digital world with at least some sense of what Digimon are. Our journey could revolve around whatever task fits our narrative, but the Tamers arc was pretty dark and ended with the D-Reaper, so things got really bad. We don't need to stick to any of that.

The Frontier-era DigiDestined were strange compared to the rest but would also synch up well with the whole adult aspect of the RP, since we would then only need to play a single character that can become a Digimon. If we did this sort of approach, I feel like it would be more in line for an intimate setup, since the danger is faced directly by the DigiDestined. I am less familiar with this series, but it was also one of the darkest and easily the most mature to air in the US.

The Classic is also an approach. We could go with the World games, where the digivice beeping leads to a world that has forgotten itself. Or just two teens at a summer camp who get caught up in a weird phenomenon that ends up sending them to the Digital World? The oldest digivices looked like cages and were pretty neat. The other classic design is the one from the original Adventures series. Both of these were widely distributed in the canon.

If we do the Frontier approach, I'll play the spirit of Light with Darcmon's line.

If we do any of the other approaches, MC's partner would be a Tinkermon that digivolves along a Fairy or Angel line.

If you would rather play a tamer and a partner, then basically anything is fine.

Feel free to PM me! I don't bite, unless you want me to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom