Feminization & Transformation (lf Doms/Dommes)

housebroken

Super-Earth
Looking to play a sub male opposite male and/or female Dom(me)s in RPs with a sissification/feminization and/or transformation focus. Con or noncon is negotiable as are the specific kinks as I'm open to a pretty wide field. I prefer detailed writers capable of at least a few paragraphs, averaging around three or so per post myself. I tend to get a reply back daily or at least every other day but don't mind working with players who may take a bit longer, just let me know what your preferred pace is going into it.

Some kinks I'd enjoy:
Master/slave
Master/pet
Forced feminization
Forced clotheswearing
Bondage (gags, leash/collar, latex, restraints)
Chastity and Orgasm Control
Spanking
Training and Discipline
Anal and Oral Training
Body Worship (pussy, ass, feet, etc)
Cuckolding
Humiliation
Transformation (magical or otherwise, male-to-female, human to kemonomimim, human to animal)
Body Mod (breast growth, enlarging/shrinking, lactation, etc)

Some suggested settings/pairings/etc if helpful, but more than happy to discuss any ideas you might have if you think they'd work!

(Your character first, mine second. Most of these can be switched along with their genders.)

Wife x Husband
Girlfriend/Boyfriend x Boyfriend
Bully x Victim
Queen x King
Servant x Prince
Internet Predator x Shy boy
Witch x Hero
Call Girl x Executive
Employee x Boss
Vengeful Ex x Victim
Gang x Victim
Stepfather x Son
Wizard x Rival
Mad Scientist x Test Subject
Alien x Human Pet
Cruel Dominant x Sub
Superhero x Supervillain

Fandoms

While I generally prefer original characters I'd be willing to work any of the following fandoms: Star Wars, Marvel/DC, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Legend of Zelda, Nintendo Properties, Star Trek

Back
Top Bottom