Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Unique Pet (Zero5906 and Hinata)

Sintan

Supernova
Junglegirl-1-1.jpg
Slave Girl

A girl around 24 years old was curled up in a box which had been placed in front of the door. Someone rung the doorbell then left leaving the boy there. The girl inside was completely nude and the only thing on her body was a pink collar with a black leash. She was asleep at the moment needing to be woken by someone else. She had been kidnapped by someone and sent away to the house. She did not even know anything yet. All she knew was she was not going back to her old life. Quietly she slept until someone woke her. She had slightly pale skin but had pretty blue eyes and _____ colored hair

Ricky looks down at her asleep, he picks her up slowly getting her legs around his waist pushing her nice dark brown hair out of her face. "Wake up sweety" He softly strokes her butt cheeks and holding her butt cheeks firmly keeping her up.
Ricky leans in closely and kisses her on the lips deeply, He looks closely at her tag on the collar that read. ~Non potty trained, tends to poop and pee alot whether has eaten or drank, Virgin, and eager for 'loving' ~

Ricky closes the door as walking inside carrying her inside into his bedroom and lays on the bed with her ontop.
"This is your new home hun, how you like it?"

The girl did not wake up when he first told her to wake up. She squirmed a little but that was about it. Though when he laid down in the bed with her on top she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him before jumping slightly. "Um..." Turning her head from left to right she blushed. "Er.... where am I..." She asked him then looked back at him again. Then she noticed the fact she was nacked before quickly moved off of him before pulling her knees to her chest. She stared at him quietly not saying anything else. She was unsure.

"This is your new home, I ordered you online from a local slave/pet store" Ricky sat up and pulled her into his lap with her still hugging knees. He kisses her neck softly and massages the breasts firmly and squeezes them but not too tightly to hurt.
"Dont worry, I wont hurt you intentionally, your just here to please me and as in return I please you back"
Ricky takes the leash off leaving the collar on of course to show of ownership of her, he loosens collar so she can breath better.

The women was named Faith though she did not mention that fact. She gasped as he pulled her to his lap and touched her breasts and squeezed. It had surprised her never having felt that type of thing before. She squirmed again and blushed. "Wait...w-what?" She asked now realizing who had kidnaped her and what had happened durring the time she had been left unconcious. She was still blushing as she stared at him. Faith did not know what he wanted her to do. The lossening of the collar she apprcated alot felt good top breath easier.

"You heard me correctly" Ricky takes clothes off throwing them on ground, he moves your knees away from chest and spreads them apart. He takes Faiths hands and guides them to rubbing his non hard cock with one hand and cupping his ball sack softly in other hand. "And dont worry, I'll take care of you good" Ricky starts sucking on one nipple hard enough to retrieve Faith's breast milk and pinches other nipple and squeezing the breasts deeper to get the milk flowing better and faster.

Pulls back a little as he takes her hands off her knees and moves them to his cock and moves her hands in a rubbing way. She continued obedently as he moved and started. "Er... alright..." She muttered still blushing but quietly continued to rub his cock. She could not help but thing what he was doing felt good. His sucking, and pinching of her nipples and rubbing. Something she never experienced but did like. She nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Once you see it thick, long, and hard then start slide into your puss and ride it with comfortable pace until you feel ready to go harder" Ricky keeps sucking harder on the nipple swallowing all milk he could get. The other hand that was pinching Faith's other nipple goes down to her puss and starts fingering her deeply until found the G-spot and soon of course finds it, rubbing there hard in circles. As more blood flows through his cock as she rubs it good it starts hardening up and slowly growing bigger before her eyes. He uses other to support the breast hes feeding on keeping it up as sucking, her nipples become erect, loong, and hard as he kept sucking harder and arousing the breasts.

"W-What? what do...you want me to do?" She asked slowly as she looked at him. She was still half asleep from earlier so she was not understanding things clearly. A small little moan escaped her lips right after she spoke, though she quickly whimpered as he started to finger her. Having never done things like this in the past had cuased this to hurt a bit, mostly because of how hard he was doing it but... she was okay at the moment. Her hands continued to slowly rub his cock and balls not exactly sure if she was doing it right or not.

Ricky's cock soon got hard enough for her to be able to grind on, he takes his finger out and guides her hand to push his hard cock into her very tight tucked in virgin puss. "Push it in and ride on it slowly for now, the pain will pass eventually as more pleasure overwhelms you" He continues to suck on one nipple for more milk, squeezes the other breast firmly and rubs it in circles but not too roughly.

She looked at him as he spoke to her not exactly... wanting to do as he told her... but she had a feeling he would make her no matter what and this was easier then being completly forced. She nodded a little but was not very happy about it. She slowly moved herself onto his hard cock wincing a little at first but tried not to stop her movements. She continued slowly pushing his cock further inside of herself. Eventually she stopped but it was less then half way. She had stopped going down when his cock was right in front of her hymen. Faith did not move for a moment. She was trying to calm her breathing to continue. She whimpered a little but a small moan escaped her lips as he continued yto suck her nipple.

"Hmmmmm...." Ricky held her sides and slammed her puss down on his hard cock making a small stream of blood roll down over his balls and holds her there still. He turns her around to face him with cock still inside, he gets her legs around his waist and pulls Faith further up on his lap. "We cant go too slow now...Now just suck in all the pain so can get over it" Ricky puts his hands down on her butt crack slowly sliding index finger up and down across the crack.

Faith gasped as she was suddenly pushed down onto his cock. She squirmed a little. That had hurt and made her cry out in slightly then lifted her head to stare at the main before nodding a little. Never been good with even a little pain. She took a deep breath then released it before repeating the process. She was rather panicked at the moment she would need to calm down. "SO... w-what do...y-you...w-want me to do..., again?" She asked wanting to make sure he was not doing something wrong.

"Start riding me up and down to make go deeper and deeper" Ricky engulfs alot of her breast into his mouth and sucks hard.
Ricky slowly slips his finger into Faith's asshole going in deep and feels the moist rectum walls inside.
"Do you need to poop and pee? It must've been a looong time since last time"

"Er... Alright..." She nodded figuring out what he wanted she slowly started to move herself up and down on his cock then gasped as he sucked harder on her breast. She squirmed as a finger was shoved in her ass. "W-What?" She had not thought about it but suddenly realized just how bad she needed to. "Er...y-yeah I guess..w-why..." She tried to hold it in him mentioning it made it all that more urgent the fact she needed to.

"You can start going now as riding me, just dont stop pooping nor peeing until I say so" Ricky soon felt poop in her ass and pulls his finger out and wipes it on a towel nearby. "Tighten your legs around me as hard as can while I'm feeding" Ricky continues sucking on her breast engulfing alot of it, squeezing it firmly as sucking harder and harder. He swallows every mouthful of milk he gets and keeps squeezing as sucking harder.

"What?!" She said quickly not wanting to do it while riding him... she was already shy about thise let alone peeing and pooping at the same time. Slowly she sighed knowing she had little choice. She tightened her legs as he wished then squirmed as he sucked the milk from her breast but moaned slightly as well felt good. She moved herself a little. Then slowly allowed herself to start peeing... at the same time the poop started to fall from her ass as well.

"Mmmmm....that feels good, keep pooping Faith!" Ricky moves her butt around his lap so he can feel her warm fresh poop on him.
"Please start riding me now and dont make me have to make you do it" He continues sucking on her large breasts for milk, rubs Faith's clit upward and downward hard then circles.

She blushed a little but nodded a bit as well and continued to poop as he wished for her too. Then nodded a bit. "Er... Alright." She gasped as he suddenly started to rub her clit. After a few more moment she started to move her self up and down on his cock. His cock moving in and out of her tight little pussy. she winced every few moments but she was still moving herself not wanting to be forced. Though she was in a way.

Back
Top Bottom