Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bullied Nudist Girl (NudieUnicorn & RubyBlue42)

NudieUnicorn

Super-Earth
space Bernadette Hancock was growing to hate lunch period at Cascadia School for Girls - not because of anything to do with the food, she brought her own lunch - but because it was getting harder and harder to hide from Alison Triscal, the worst girl in school, as far as Bernadette was concerned. Closing up her math book, she got up with her text book and notebook under one arm, and picked up the insulated lunch bag she had gotten from her locker between periods. Alison and her friends would be waiting for Bernadette at her locker if she tried to get her lunch during lunch period. She had learned that lesson all to well already. They had even found a way, somehow to get there before lunch actually began, so it mattered little how fast she got there. At least one of them would be leaning against Bernadette's locker, waiting for her. She would take her lunch and go eat at one of the picnic tables out front, somewhere with a lot of witnesses. She shuddered at the thought of being somewhere isolated with Alison and her friends...
space Bernadette was a dark-haired young woman of eighteen, with a tan complexion, brown eyes and stood only five feet tall, well shorter than the smallest of her bullies; Trudy Frugmann, who had five inches on Bernadette. Bernadette was also naked.
space Well, not completely naked, she was wearing a short skirt - the school's only point of compromise with Bernadette and her parents. Bernadette Hancock, and her family, were nudists. And for the first 17 years of her life, Bernadette had been home-schooled by her parents and extended family and friends who lived in their futurist commune outside of town. However, when public nudity was made legal, Bernadette had pleaded with her parents to allow her to go to a real school, if for no other reason that she wanted to know something of the high-school experience and to make more friends that she hadn't grown up with in their tight-knit community. Her parents had finally acquiesced and she started at Cascadia at the start of the school year in September. Now, she was starting to regret it.
space Peering her head around the corner, she checked for Trudy, or Alison or Angelica or Hadiya or Yui... she didn't see any of them... her locker was on the other side of the large H shaped main building. And it looked like she might have a safe way to the front doors of the school leading out to the front lawn... Walking fast, bare feet padding quietly over the cool and polished tiles floors of the hallway, she hustled to the front doors, and breathed as sigh of relief as she managed to get outside without encountering the bullies.
space It was a bright, sunny Friday. She just had to get through today, and then, maybe, she would admit to her parents that school was a mistake, and perhaps they could pull her out. It was a bitter thought, but she was getting more and more frightened of Alison and her friend's treatment of her - they had already stolen her backpack (she doubted she would ever see it again), shoved her down so many times her arms and legs were covered in bruises, and set her hair on fire in chem-class. Her hair was now cut short to compensate, having previously had a long, well maintained pony tail.
space She picked a bench in the sun - vacant specifically because it had no shade. It was the middle of "Indian summer" as her parents called it, the last gasp of hot weather before the cold days of autumn and winter set in. Bernadette sat on her folded legs on the old wooden bench, and set her notebook and textbook on the bench beside her, her pens stuck in the spiral spine of her notebook. She opened her lunch-bag and pulled out a metal water-bottle and a self-heating hot container. The container was round and made of light-weight ceramic and plastic. She thumbed a button on the top of the container and dug a ceramic spork out of her bag, along with a napkin and a little glass vial of pepper. When the container was dun reheating her food, it clicked and popped it's own lid open a tiny amount, to let the steam out.
space Bernadette used her napkin to, tentatively, touch the side of the lid and pull it all the way open. Inside were three partitions, one with a leftover pork stew, the other with some basmati rice and peas, and the last one, and largest one, containing some plankton-load her family made from the aquaculture running through their property. She inhaled the steam, only then realizing how hungry she was.
space She took up her spork, and took a mouthful of the rice, then dipped her spork back into the container, taking a heaping mouthful of stew...
space SMACK!
space Bernadette's head hit the table, pulled down and to the side by someone yanking down hard on her hair.
space She fell back off the bench and onto the ground, crying out and grabbing at her now throbbing forehead, her vision blurred.
space "So clumsy, Buttcock!" Alison was standing over her, holding Bernadette's lunch. "Just look at you! You spilled your lunch all over yourself!" she dumped the freshly headed, steaming hot stew and rice all over Bernadette, who screamed as the hot food hit her exposed skin. As she tried to knock the burning stew off her stomach, two other girls grabbed her arms and each pilled one of Bernadette's arms to the ground.
space "That's alright, Buttcock, we'll clean you up." Another one of Alison's friends was suddenly there, holding a down her legs and brandishing a horrifyingly large pair of metal scissors over her. Bernadette screamed again as the girl grabbed at her red, black and yellow tartan skirt and, pulling it away from Bernadette's body, snipped the front of the skirt down from the waistband until, with two long snips, she had cut the garment in half, and yanked it out from under the girl. Bernadette was trying to struggle free, but the girls were too heavy, leaning their whole wait down on each of her arms. She tried to kick, but now there were four girls on her, each holding down one of her limbs. Alison bent down, taking the rag that was her skirt in hand, and began roughly rubbing it over Bernadette's body, a mocking show of "cleaning her", but really just another excuse to jab at her, the dabs more like little punches into her exposed stomach.
space Bernadette screamed again, but had the remains of her skirt stuffed in her mouth. Then she felt the girls holding down her legs prying her legs apart.
space "You think you can get away from us, you little nudist piece of shit!" Alison spit on her. Then she was slapping, no spanking, Bernadette's exposed thighs, stomach and her most private area, hard. It was all Bernadette could do to attempt to struggle, and cry...

"Look, she's going to cry! Maybe you should go back to HEY! Put me down!" A pair of hands, quite large hands at that, seemed to materialise in Alison's armpits and she was lifted clean off her prone victim. The bully's head whipped around and she paled and fell quiet. She was turned around to fully face the one who was holding her aloft and a voice was heard, feminine, though deep for a girl, and with the telltale lilt of someone who learned another language alongside English.

"Leave. Her. Alone." And with that, Allison was thrown aside like a toy discarded by a bored toddler, landing with an 'oof' on the grass and scrambling and slipping as she tried to get some distance. Trudy, perched on Bernadette's right leg was grabbed by the collar of her uniform and flung away. Hadiya, on her other leg, was next, dragged off by one of those hands on her bicep. Angelica and Yui were dislodged from her arms with none-too-gentle shoves and her saviour presented herself.

Big. That was the first word that came to mind at the sight of the new girl. Her uniform didn't quite fit her, and a narrow strip of deep brown midriff was visible between the top of the skirt and the bottom of the blazer/blouse combo. It was likely the largest size the school had, but they hadn't anticipated a student of such proportions. It was hard to tell with her kneeling, but she had to be over 6 feet, easily. Her limbs were long, but with their taut, corded muscle, she couldn't be described as gangly or lanky. Her skin was darker than Bernadette's, darker than any of the girls, save the African-American Angelica, so her shiny white teeth stood out all the more when she gave her a smile. Her face was round and her nose prominent, with a long, straight bridge. Honey-brown eyes peered out from a mess of shiny black hair, magnified slightly by her horn rimmed glasses.

She reached for the hydro flask and opened it, sniffing to ensure it was water and not gazpacho. She took the piece that had come free from Trudy's blazer when she'd been hauled off by it and wet it, using it to wipe some of the food away before she realized she was wiping the belly of a naked girl and sprung to her feet, leaving the water and rag to Bernadette, her cheeks tinting red. Interposing herself between the bullies and their victim, she turned her back to the girl to give her privacy. "S...sorry I didn't help sooner. I came over as soon as I saw what was happening." She very pointedly didn't address the other girls, but did pin then with her gaze and cross her arms. "My name's Alohilani Ka'aukai and when I came here, I didn't really expect to get in a fight on my first day. Are you alright?" She paused and blushed again. "Do you know what they did with your clothes?" She relaxed her posture some when she saw a staff member coming over, pushing through the crowd of girls who had gathered to gawk.

"What's going on here?! Miss Kaukai, you've not been here an hour and you've already been in a fight?" The giantess craned her neck at the verbal confrontation, an automatic reaction that made her seem even taller (she already towered over the woman by a full head).

"I didn't see the beginning, but they were holding her down, had her stripped and were slapping her lady bits, what was I supposed to do?" Miss Nesbitt looked around Alohilani at the downed nudist and relaxed somewhat before turning to the quintet.

"You five. Office. Now!" Looking once more at the other two, she sighed. "It would help with disciplinary proceedings if you two could come present your stories to the headmistress, too." She turned, and was gone.

She chucked nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. "So...uh...your clothes?"

space Somewhat in shock, Bernadette was hugging herself on the ground, deaf to the world and what was going on around her. Then her saviour was talking to her and she jerked her head up at her. "I, uh, I don't have any clothes... I mean..." she pointed at the dirty and ruined skirt, no more than few inches of tartan material that served more as a sash, really, than a skirt. Bernadette reached down and picked up the rag. "They ruined it," she shrugged. Then she started to cry full force, the tears coming unbidden, face contorting as she came back to herself. She stood up and wrapped her arms around the tall girl who had saved her, pressing herself against the solid giantess, weeping into her uniform, unable to stop her, trembling.
space "Th-th-th-th-thank y-y-you!" then she cried harder, seeking comfort in Alohilani Ka'aukai's strong, reassuring presence.

kindpng_3696534.png

space In the office, they were asked to sit on a sofa in the outer administrative office, and Bernadette insisted on sitting next to Alohilani, looking very much like a small, frightened, abused puppy all the while.
space When asked again where her clothes were, Bernadette simply shrugged and said. "I'm a nudist," when she could speak clearly enough to be understood. The school secretary gave them both tea, and the school nurse looked over, Bernadette. Eventually some uniformed police officers arrived and asked to speak to Bernadette privately, and the school nurse and the officers took her statement and took pictures of the scissors, the ruined skirt, and Bernadette's bruises and the nasty lump on her head, the swelling eye that was surely turning to be a black eye.
space When her parents (all three of them) showed up, she ran to them and mashed herself into a four way hug with her mom, her mother and her father, sobbing and babbling what had happened, her naked parents soothing and petting her hair and shushing her.
space Her mother was making threats of legal action and criminal charges, then the police were talking to her parents and her parents were angrily nodding and agreeing with the police, and the principle (who Bernadette hadn't see enter the room) was making promises and apologies.
space Eventually, Bernadette came back to herself enough inject herself into the conversation.
space "She saved me!"
space "Sorry, honey? What was that?"
space "Th-the new girl. Alo... Alo-lani. Sh-she threw Alison and the others off of me..." she started to cry again, and the rest of the story, about how they had pinned her down and stripped her skirt off and done things to her tumbled out too fast to stop. Eventually, when she had calmed down, she led her parents out to the outer office to introduce her folks to her savior - her tall, African-American mom, her medium height blond, fair-skinned mother, and her brown-skinned father, half a foot taller than her with a full dark beard and broad shoulders. She introduced them to her saviour.
space And, when the introductions had been done (her mom, Adelaide, her mother Yvette, and her father Joriz), Bernadette inclined her head to Alohilani and said; "I'm, uh, sorry for, uh, clinging to you like a koala earlier... I, um... I really appreciate what you did for me. Th-thank you."
space "Oh! From us too! Thank you for protecting our little girl!" her mother Yvette looked like she was on the brink of tears as she stretched her arms wide to give Alohilani an appreciative hug...

Last edited:
The gentle giant blushed at the hug, but one of her hands stroked the smaller girl's hair in some awkward attempt at comfort. She wasn't used to hugs from naked girls and had to focus on fighting her body's natural reaction; she still had things she had to do, and didn't have time to deal with a boner.

"Uh... It's alright. The girls are gone for now. Pretty good chance they're expelled after all that. Long suspension at the least." She bit her lip and looked toward the office. "Come on, we should get over there." She draped an arm over Bernadette's shoulders, being careful to avoid any squishy bits, and began making her way toward the office.

She took her seat on the bench to wait, legs slightly spread and her left hand on the surface between her thighs. Her right arm was around the other girl's shoulders, stroking her soothingly, but unsure what to say in such a situation, she remained largely silent. When the police had spoken to Bernadette, they very briefly spoke with her to verify her version of events. She was rigid and spoke in clipped tones, but she answered truthfully, only relaxing once they had moved on.

The girl had mentioned that she was a nudist, but it was still surprising to her to see three additional unclothed people enter and everyone went in to the inner office. She pulled off her glasses and produced a microfiber cloth from her messenger bag and a tiny spray bottle to clean them, a mindless action that she'd long found calming when she was nervous. She rose once noticing everyone approaching her.

"Pleased to meet you, Bernadette, ma'am, ma'am, sir." She briefly inclined her head to each; someone had taught this girl manners. My name is Alohilani Ka'aukai, and I know it's a tough name so I'm fine with shortening it however you like. Lani is the most common, but I've heard Alo and Hila, too." She waved off and mumbled away their thanks with a noncommittal 'it was nothing' then chuckled nervously and mentioned, aside, to the headmistress "I'm not in trouble, am I?" This was why she was unprepared for the hug.

She hadn't been around many nude women in her life, and now she was surrounded by them, one of whom was pressed up against her. She froze for just a moment, but it was enough for some primal instinct to realize 'naked female touching, possible mate' and the blonde woman would undoubtedly notice she was being poked in the belly by something considerably larger than a finger.

Flushed as red as her complexion would allow, she stepped back, her hand going to her groin to push down the tent in her skirt. By using her hand to push her erection straight down, she negated the tent, but it meant the tip of it was visible below her skirt. "S... Sorry, ma'am. I don't...really have complete control over it." With the hug broken, she was able to focus and was rewarded as it slowly shrank, though she'd need a private moment to tuck herself back into her underwear. Addressing the principal again, she had to ask. "Are we excused? This has been a really long first day?" At the nod, she turned to the other girl. "I guess I'll see you around, Bernadette.". She turned to leave.

space Yvette took a slightly confused step back, and then waved her hand at the situation. "No need to apologize, I apologize - I'm sorry," she tried to stifle a little grin at the absurdity of the situation. Yvette turned to hug Bernadette instead, and the girl clung to her mother, allowing her dark hair to be pet and played with as she buried her face in her mother's hug.
space "Lani," Mr. Hancock was saying. "I really want to thank you for saving our daughter from those bullies - if she accomplished nothing else coming here at least she was able to make a friend like you."
space Turning from addressing the police officer, the headmistress, who hadn't seen, or appeared to not have seen, the tall girl messing around with her underpants and wardrobe malfunction, said: "Yes, Ms. Ka'aukai, you're excused for the remainder of the day, we've called your parents and let them know you're excused and what happened. Please know, though, that even though the this time your actions were justified, in future, please try to get a member of the staff before intervening yourself. Next time, though, again, we agree with your actions this time, you might seriously hurt someone by taking things into your own hands, and then that would put you in danger of lawsuits and all sorts of trouble, to say nothing of the liability concerns for the school and your parents. That's all." The little head wobble she gave at the end was a silent means of saying "I don't want to tell you this, but I have to for legal reasons", and if that didn't spell it out clearly enough, at the end of her speech, her back turned to the police officer, she rolled her eyes so that only Alohilani could see.
space When Alohilani turned to leave, Bernadette pulled away from her mother and said. "W-wait!" She took a few steps toward the much taller girl. She held out her arm, and flicked her smart-wrist's projector on, tapping on the "connection" feature of her contact book. "Did, you know, you want to be friends?" If Alohilani held out her smart device, it would exchange numbers and any social media contact information they had preset to share with friends, the default only being phone numbers, but Bernadette also had some of her social media accounts and online diary linked up to her "connection" feature as well. "And, uh... maybe hang out some time? This weekend, maybe? I mean, if you're not busy? Or, you know, like, you want to?" She squirmed a little, shifting her stance from leaning on one foot or the other. Waiting... nervous...

The new girl blinked slightly, before smiling and accessing her own contacts list. She wasn't hugely active on social media, but she had the usual TweetBook and GoogleGram accounts. Holding hers close to Bernadette's and exchanged their contact info. "I'd be happy to hang out. My parents and I just moved to town a few days ago, so I don't really know my way around just yet. I haven't missed too much of the year, but I just started so the homework hasn't piled on yet. I've got some friends here and there, but I think the closest one is in LA." She grinned for a moment. "It's so nice to know I'm not going to have to move in a few months. I'll be happy to hang out. Vid me later and we'll make plans. Aloha." She departed, her long legs giving her a long stride and considerable speed. She hopped a bus and was home in no time.

She came in to see her mother, an absolutely minuscule woman of Hawaiian heritage by the name of Kalani just hanging up on a call. She turned her stern gaze on her daughter who shrunk back, a humorous sight given a 20 inch height difference. "Keiki, what's this I hear about you getting in a fight? And on your first day?" She had the same accent as her daughter, but her elocution was perfect. Lani grimaced.

"They had another girl pinned to the ground naked and they were slapping her girl parts. I just threw them off her. I thought they'd stripped her down, but it turned out she was a nudist. When her parents got to the office, they were all naked too." The stare she received was as searching as it was withering, but it vanished under a happy smile.

"If you were protecting someone else, that's another story. Up!" She commanded, raising her arms. With a tiny sigh lacking any real heat, she picked up her mother who proceeded to give her a kiss on the forehead. She was set back on her feet and gestured in to the house. "Go on, your father says dinner will be ready in 2 hours." She nodded and headed upstairs.

Most of her stuff was still packed, but she found the box her weights had been packed in and set them out. Changing in to a pair of tight workout pants and a sports bra, in matching black with a pink circuit board design running up the right side. The bra compressed her bust tight to her torso and the outfit showed off her build, from her strong arms to the defined muscle groups of her abdomen. She was in exceptional shape and she didn't doubt the school sports teams would be banging on her door ere long (and would likely be leaving disappointed). She launched in to a low impact workout, soon glistening with sweat and feeling a definite burn. She had taken off her phone, so it was sitting on her dresser as she began her cool down, 30 minutes before dinner and she was planning to have a shower, well in range for her to hear it ring and answer the call with a voice command.

space Bernadette spent the rest of the day taking a long hot bath, reorganizing her room, doing her homework and avoiding embarrassing conversations from her siblings who wanted to "make sure she was okay." When she was done with her homework she took her tablet out to the garden and sat under a tree. She spent a little while updating her TweetBook, taking some pictures of her meditating under her favourite tree - #NoFilters #NudeLife #Om and responding to her online friends - most of whom were on the other side of the continent, on the East Coast or in the Caribbean or in the South Pacific or Australia. None of her siblings or the other kids her age in the community used TweetBook. Some of the adults in the community were on TweetBook going on about her assault and how schools needed to do more to protect their children from hate crimes blah blah blah. She thought about responding (they tagged her in the discussion after all, and the discussion was trending in the nudist area of TweetBook... eventually, after just liking the numerous well wishes and messages of support she got from people she didn't know, she rolled over in in the grass and watched some clouds for a little bit.
space Then she picked up her tablet and vid-called Lani. "Um, hi!" she waved at the tablet, holding it above her with her other hand. "Uh, how's it going? Uh... I'm sorry for being a big crybaby today at school, I'm not used to being the centre of attention is all. Um... yeah..." Great, what did kids her age talk about on vid-calls? "Uh... doing anything fun this weekend?" Shit, that was stupid. She visibly winced at her inept social skills.

"*grunt* Answer." Her bracelet took the voice command and projected her caller on to the nearest blank surface, her bedroom wall. Without her glasses, she had to squint for a moment to confirm who the caller was, but the colour of the skin, and the fact that colour wasn't broken by clothing was all the confirmation she needed. Placing the dumbells back on the rack with a hearty *clank*, she grabbed her towel and wiped away some of the workout-induced sweat. "Hey, Bernadette! It's pretty good. Mom nearly bit my head off until she realized I did it to help someone, then I decided to get a workout in before supper." She waved off the apologies. "It was a real bad experience, you're not a crybaby for being in a bad headspace after that. I'm totally used to being the center of attention" she made a gesture of holding her hand horizontally flat in front of her chin, then raising it to the top of her head. "But I'm kind of surprised you're not." She pantomimed squeezing her own breasts. "I'm not really doing much this weekend. In fact, unless something comes up I'll be spending a bunch of it unpacking. My life is still in boxes."

She strode over and returned her glasses and bracelet to their normal locations. The bracelet stopped projecting and Bernadette instead appeared on the smaller screen on the device itself. With her glasses on, she had to take a moment to remind herself not to stare at the other girl's exposed baps. "Did you have any plans? I don't really know what's around here, after all. I've pretty much just seen my place, school and the beach, but that's only because I can throw a stone from my house and have it land in the ocean. You've lived here a while, so you're more likely to have actual, you know, plans, than I am." She chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Do you want to meet somewhere for lunch on Saturday and go from there?"

space Bernadette blushed. "I mean... I guess at school I'm not the only nudist, so I stand out there, but, like, um, where I grew up, here, no one wears clothes. In fact, aside from the skirt they made me wear at the start of the school year, I've never worn clothes in my life. I live in the Futurist Commune outside of town with a bunch of other families. This is the first semester I've gone to a school, I've been homeschooled 'til now, you know?"
space When asked about her plans she shrugged. "Oh! But if you live by the beach, we have a great boardwalk! All the beaches around here are clothing optional, she, like, I go there a lot, even before the new ordinances. There's a great cafe just off the beach by, um, you know where the ugly blocky concrete building is? That's a fancy restaurant and spa with it's own private stretch of beach? Just south of there there's this little area with a farmer's market and some cafes, I like going to, uh, I call it Mona's because that's the owner's name, but it's actually called Retro-Tavern - but it's not a tavern it's a restaurant with outdoor seating and old fashioned arcade machines. Oh! And skeeball. If you're into that sort of thing."
space "Mona's nice, but my parents say that even though she's 'refreshingly socially progressive' that she's a 'regressive technological Luddite', which, like, to Futurists is like, the worst thing. But, I don't know, she gives me and my siblings free tokens, so I think she's cool. She insists on calling us 'flower children' though. Whatever that means."

"Can't say I know the place, but I definitely know homeschooling. I've done homeschooling, tutors, online learning and a variety of different schools. We moved around a lot because of my mom's job. She's just made a change so she can work from here, or go on location on her own if necessary.". She tapped her chin a couple of times. "Yeah, I think I've seen the boardwalk. I could see how futurism wouldn't be compatible with a luddite outlook. So how about we meet at Mona's at noon. We can get some food, wander around a bit, maybe take a dip in the ocean." She nodded her head towards her door. "I gotta go for now, I need to have a shower before supper, since Dad won't let me near the dinner table until I do. Aloha."

The rest of the evening was uneventful and morning dawned crisp and bright. After her morning routine, she got dressed in people and white one-piece swimsuit with a baggy Weyland-Yutani t-shirt and and swim trunks overtop. Slipping on some flip-flops and stuffing a few things in her bag she was out the door after wishing her parents a good day.

Being so close, she was at Mona's first, sitting on the public bench nearby with her GameBaby to kill time. Her transition lenses darkened under the ruthless sun to shield her eyes, but she didn't seem uncomfortable in the least. She glanced up periodically and noticed Bernadette approaching. She went for a hug before remembering the clothing situation and settling for offering a fist bump. "How goes it, Bernie? You don't mind me shortening your name, right? I can stick to Bernadette if you prefer." She sighed. "Look, I have the approximate social graces of a bag of potatoes, and I tend to ramble. If i start, don't hesitate to tell me to shut up." One long arm gestured to the restaurant "Shall we get lunch? Oh, and are the portions big? I eat a lot". The last sentence was flat, as it was obvious at a glance that body needed a lot of calories.

spaceBernadette woke up early the next day. She slept on a large, circular bed that was more of a "sleeping platform" than a traditional bed, like a giant circular pillow with contour conforming surface on top, and thick, ridged sides to hold it's circular shape. On top of the "bed" were several dozen decorative pillow of various shapes and textures and firmness, so she could arrange them as she liked and nest how she pleased. Her parents said it was better for the human spine and joints than a traditional mattress, but really, Bernadette didn't remember having slept any other way, and couldn't imagine sleeping in beds like she saw on TV. Her older brother Mark used a regular bed, and the only benefit she could find, in those rare instances where she would gain access to her sibling's room for whatever reason, was that mattresses were amazing for bouncing on.
spaceThrowing the long soft pillow she had been cuddling aside, she rolled onto her back and spread her arms and legs out like a starfish and yawned, giving herself a good stretch. Then she rolled off her bed and staggered a few feet over to the thick glass that made up one half of her dome shaped room's walls and ceiling, pressing her face against the cool surface and tapping on it, which turned on the moon lighting around the viewing surface, and allowing her to see into the gloomy aquaponics tidepool her room was half submerged in.
space"Courtney, raise illumination fifty-five percent," she told her household's computer. The computer complied by rising the water-lights on the other side of the glass, as well as raising the internal room lights. Now she could make out the shapes, and some of the colours, of the bright or silvery fish flitting about through the wavy kelp forest that blocked most of the sunlight from reaching the half-bubble window of her bedroom. If anyone was in the aquaculture bay, on the other side of the pool, and had the illumination on medium or high, she would have been able to see through the rectangular window in the bay's wall, but right now either no one was in there, or they had the illumination on low, probably hunched over an old fashioned computer terminal.
spacePulling her face away from the glass, leaving a stain of skin oil behind, she padded over the cool synthetic wood paneling of her bedroom floor and out the curtain of metal beads that filled the archway of her bedroom. In the hallway, the lightning was low mood-lightning with blue glowing lights along bases of the walls and out the outside corners of the arches leading to other bedrooms and offices. All of them had "doors", of course, but it wasn't their custom to leave them closed most of the time.
spaceShe skipped her way down the hallway to the common rooms. "Hey, Dork, you're up early," her older brother Jasper said rom the conversation pit where he was reading and sipping coffee.
space"Yeah, I'm meeting a friend from school at Mona's at noon."
space"Oh, that's... nice. Is she a...?"
spaceBernadette extruded a kelp bar from the machine along with a hot cup of salep from the drink dispenser. "Yes, she's a textile but she's nice. She's Polynesian, so maybe the means she has a better opinion of us?"
space"I mean, you have to be careful, a lot of Polynesians are Mormons, so..."
space"Ew! No, she wouldn't have saved me if she was an anti-nudist like that."
space"Oh this is the friend that beat up those bullies yesterday?"
space"I mean, yay, she's nice."
space"Part of me wants to come along just so I can thank her for saving my little sister."
space"Aw!" Bernadette gave her brother a one-armed hug from behind, using her other hand to take a bite of her food-bar, her salep left on the counter by the machine. "But no. I don't want to be a 'baby sister' around my new friend, I'm trying to be cool. And it's impossible to be that when you're a 'baby' anything."
space"If you say so."
spaceAfter she had gotten her chores done, washed and brushed her teeth, she put on her her ear-piece and her smart-bracelet and headed out. Riding the elevator to the surface of the compound, she selected the level of sun protection she wanted and got a good spraying down with suntan lotion by articulated arms on her ride. Up on the surface, she exited a channel cut into a grass-covered mound alive with wild-flowers, and onto a path that cut through the communal surface gardens of corn and wheat and vegetables, many of which were being tended to by robotic harvesters or hobbyist in the community. She waved and greeted some of them as she jogged down the path to the road, the pebbly dirt path passing easily under her bare feet through long familiarity. The top of the glass dome of the main aquaculture pool was visible several meters to her left as she went along the path.
spaceBefore she reached the road, she had slowed to a walk and called a car on her smart bracelet, tracing and tapping the commands on the interface projected against the soft underside of her forearm. The community had seven communal cars at the disposal of everyone old enough to be trusted to use them, something Bernadette had only been old enough for two years now.
spaceSitting in the car, on the forward bench, facing backward (she noticed she had less motion sickness in cars when she was facing the rear window for some reason) she fidgeted and second guessed herself on her decisions not to wear makeup, or to put her dark hair up, or to wear jewelry or colour her finger or toenails. She wanted to make a good impression on Lani, but, she guessed, just being herself was good enough. Maybe?
spaceFinally the car pulled up tot he boardwalk and she got out and sent the car home before skipping toward monas.
spaceSpotty Lani, she spread her arms wide to accept the hug - then saw Lani shift gears and, trying not to laugh, gave the taller girl an enthusiastic fist bump.
space"No I don't mind! My brother Mark and my sister Elinor call me Bernie all the time. I think it sounds cool. Very gender non-conforming, as my father would say - which is futurist speak for good!" she allowed herself to laugh, hoping it didn't sound forced and awkward. "I mean, 'non-traditional' is futurist for 'good', but, I mean," she shrugged, allowed the statement to trail off.
space"Oh, yeah, I mean, yes and no, you probably want to get one or two of the appetizer platters if you have a really big apatite. I mean, two of those are usually enough for me and all of my siblings. I might steal one of the poké tostadas from your plate, though - they're soooo good! Lunch is one me by the way! No arguing, my treat, yeah?" In her enthusiasm, she had run ahead and was holding the door open for Lani. "Oo! Lets sit outside, I can see there's a table on the beach-side patio! Have you ever played 'pinball', by the way?"

Last edited:
She entered, eyes drifting to the top of the door frame to confirm she had clearance, a habit born of one two many bonks against too-low entryways. The door extended several inches above her head, so she turned her gaze instead to the restaurant. A sigh of relief heaved itself from her chest as she entered the cooler interior air, opposed to the late summer heat outside. The place was homey, and nicely decorated without being fancy. It was easy enough for her to flag down an employee and let them know they would be eating outside. She took the menus in one hand and let Bernie lead her to a vacant table. She passed one of the menus to her new friend.

"So, you've got siblings? After they confirmed Mom was pregnant with me, my Dad went and got her tubes tied, so I'm an only child. I think two kids might have been too much, since we pretty much bounced around from apartment to hotel to trailer all the time for Mom's work." The transition lenses of her glasses were fully dark from the sun, hiding her eyes as she read over the menu, finding what sounded good. "If you're sure you're alright with paying, I'm going to get the poké tostadas, and steamed dumplings. If I'm still peckish when we finish, I can grab something on the boardwalk. Oh, and lemonade to drink." Folding her menu closed, she sat back and rolled her neck. She was glad the tables were large enough to accommodate her long legs.

"Yeah, I've played pinball. Precursor to arcade games, which of course led to home video games. I might not look it, but I'm a huge dork, so I'm all over that kind of stuff." Their server arrived and she re-stated her order and her eyes drifted from the hefty (albeit covered) breasts of the waitress to the smaller (but still very lovely) bosom of her companion. "So...you really don't ever get self-conscious being...you know...on display? I have a hard time using public change rooms, and people stare at me enough with my clothes on." She laughed. "Hell, for a lot of people, my boobs are at eye level, or just under it. If I went around with them out, it would be hard to get people to look me in the face. It's tough not to look at yours, and they're near my belly button." She stopped for a moment, and reached in to her bag, withdrawing her glasses cloth and setting about cleaning her lenses. Her cheeks were red and her voice uncharacteristically small. "Sorry, I normally have better control than this, but I'm not usually around naked people." Beneath the table, her member had slowly erected as her 'boobs' diatribe had gone on and was now straining against her swimsuit, tenting her trunks. "So how do you walk around with bare feet, aren't you afraid of stepping on something or burning them on summer pavement?" It was a blatant and ineffective attempt to change the subject. Her glasses were returned to her face.

spaceBernadette ordered the fish tacos and a large unsweetened ice tea. Folding her hands she tried to keep her smile small as she listened to Lani's questions and watched her take out her microfiber cloth to clean her glasses in what was obviously a nervous gesture. She couldn't help but allow her smile grow into an amused appreciation for the larger girl's cuteness.
space"It's fine! Lani, it's okay, I get it it's not a typical thing for you to experience, but just know you're not making me feel uncomfortable." She leaned forward with her hand on the table in what she hopped would be a placating gesture. "If you want to look at my breasts, that's perfectly fine by me. I think your breasts are very pretty too. I think you're very pretty full stop, personally."
space"Also, I don't honestly know about the bare feet question, it's just never bothered me. I have gotten that question a lot, like, I've been out and about and people come up to me and ask me, not why I'm naked, but 'how can you be barefoot'? And I'm like... why would being barefoot here be a problem? I mean, I've honestly asked people to explain this to me, and they say things like rocks and broken glass, and I'm like... why would I try to walk on broken glass? Also, most glass like broken bottles are tempered and aren't that sharp - I've walked over broken bottles before on accident and never gotten cut."
spaceBernadette sat up and clapped her hands together with a deep breath. "Okay, now for the big question - how can I stand to be seen? I mean, that question doesn't really make logical sense for me - and I acknowledge that it isn't your fault, but think about it from my perspective for a minute, with a hypathetical. Okay, imagine you are you, and you go to a country where it's traditional for people to always cover their faces with veils, and it is considered extremely shameful expose their faces to other people, and one of them asked you 'how can you stand being visible' while pointing to their face area. I mean, the answer would be 'no', because the concept of your face being shameful is just alien to you. So, to me, having my skin, which is just my skin, you know? My skin being visible isn't shameful to me at all because... it just isn't. I mean I'm still self-conscious about whether I'm attractive or not like any girl our age, that's, like, completely normal, but I've never been uncomfortable about being seen by people." She waved her hands over herself. "This is just me, this is what I look like."
spaceLani was looking progressively more uncomfortable. "Oh, my goodness, I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable, though? The talk about breasts didn't make you..." She craned her neck to see if there was a problem with the chair, as it looked like Lani was legitimately uncomfortable sitting on her chair. "Are you okay?"

Any glance at her groin would broadcast her problem, writ large. Her erection had not yet gone down and was undoubtedly noticeable. "It'll...it'll go down on its own, I just need to think about things that aren't arousing. I swear I'll get used to you having your baps out eventually." It was at this point their drinks arrived. Plucking a cube of ice from her lemonade with two long fingers, Lani reached down and fiddled with her clothes for a second before giving a yelp as the cold of the ice helped her deflate. After a moment she removed the half-melted cube from her suit and chuckled. "I guess I should really just get used to random boners for the time being. I just don't really like being the center of attention, and we futa are like, what, a quarter of a percent of the population, so its just one more thing that sets me apart." She sighed. "My dad's pretty flat-chested so people mostly assume she's male but that's obviously not true for me." She gestured to her breasts, which were soft handfuls, despite her rigorous workout regimen, one of the few deposits of fat remaining on her powerful form.

She took a sip of lemonade and shook her head. "I suppose I can see where you're coming from. I actually spent a few months living next door to a nudist colony, and one of my friends still lives there, and I could understand being naked there, where everyone is. It was just odd to me to be naked when everyone else is dressed." She laughed. "I've been the other side of that equation; I went to visit Sarah, my friend who lives on the colony, at one point while I was living nearby and had to get a special permit to wear clothes. Everyone looked at me funny, more than usual." She blinked as a thought occurred to her. "Umm...if I ever visit you at home, do I have to be..." She pinched a bit of fabric from her shirt and pulled it away from her body. "You know?"

She let her blush die down a bit before moving on. "Anyway, what do you do for fun? Like I said, I'm a huge geek, so I've got games and cartoons and such, plus I get in at least a half-hour workout every day." She shifted in her seat. "That was fast." In an impressive display of balance, the waitress brought over their plates and deposited them on the table. She tucked in with gusto, easily downing both of her plates, but not cutting herself off from the conversation "Oh, after this, you want to play some games? Or maybe go for a swim?"

space"Oh, yeah! I'd love to do both of those! Swimming and playing games, I've got a ton of tokens to reclaim, I'll split them with you," she smiled. "Um, you know, honestly, you know, I didn't realize you were a futa before - sorry, I can be, you know, I guess a little unperceptive at times, and yesterday I was all sorts of out of it. But, I mean, it super makes sense now - you being, so big and strong, and all - I have... honestly so many inappropriate questions about your genetics and genitalia right now, I'm sort of nerding out about it - I guess that's a response to one of your other questions, I really like genetics."
spaceShe dug into one of her tacos, chewing fast so she could get back to what she was saying. "Mmm, I mean," she chewed a little more, swallowed, then took another small bite. "I like other stuff," she said around her food. "But mostly I study cool stuff, like" swallow, bite, initial chewing "like, umm..." chewing. "I mean, futurists are all about advancing our understanding and utilization of science and tech, so," swallow. "I do a lot of tinkering in my mom's lab, or helping my father out in the fields or practice rhetoric with my mother, and there are always impromptu lectures and tutoring going on that I can take part in. There are a lot of really smart people who live in my community."
space "Also, I mean, technically you can wear clothes at my place, but it'd be a lot of hassle - like, the above ground areas are fine, but if you came inside, like, you would need to take your shoes off, obviously, and the elevator down - by the way, all our buildings are underground - the elevator is a hygiene chamber and it assumes people are going to be riding naked, so, you're clothes would get soaked if you came down, and since skin is like, 1000% easier to dry than fabric, you'd still be damp after the dry cycle - at best, I think you could wear a swimsuit but..." she shrugged. "I mean, there are emergency exits I could rig to open, but I'm almost sure I'd get in trouble for doing that, and I might set off the explosive bolts in the doors which are... I mean" she laughed. "This one time my brother mark and his friends tried to sneak off the compound without my parents knowing so they could, I don't know, go to some party my folks didn't want him going to, I never got all the details, but he accidentally blew the emergency bolts on one of the surface doors and whoa-boy! The entire community was so pissed at them for like, a year, because those are so hard to manufacture. I mean, they're really easy, but anytime explosives are made in a 'registered disparate community', the government gets all up in our business and do all sorts of reviews and meddling." She shrugged chewing. "I mean, that's how my parents talk about it, anyway. I don't know. I mean, modern society is pretty slow and kind of weird, but it's not as bad as my parents say, I think, sometimes. It's why I'm going to school, I wanted to experience the world I watch on-line, you know?"
spaceChewing on the remains of her last taco, she got a wicked grin. "Also, abrupt change of topic: I give you random boners?" She took a big bite of her next taco, grinning mischievously at Lani as she chewed."

Her expression was flat. "You're an attractive, sexually compatible member of my species who has her sexual attributes on display. Biology implies that means my body should get ready to mate." She caught herself. "Er, not that I'm thinking about mating with you! I mean I wouldn't be opposed to it! I mean, I'm not hanging around you for sex!" She quieted and took a deep breath "Moving swiftly on. The size isn't really a futa thing. Most futa are average sized. My dad is actually about your size. Here." She fiddled with her bracelet and sent Bernie a photo. It was Lani, standing tall and flexing her arms, with a petite, boyish woman perched on her right bicep and shoulder while an even smaller and more feminine one balanced on the left. All three were grinning and mugging for the camera "Mom got it in her head to have a fun family photo. I'm glad it didn't take too many tries to get this right. I'm strong, but that was pretty taxing."

She bit her lower lip. "The only people who have seen me in my altogether are my parents, and the last time they did was, like, a decade and a half ago, when toddler me decided she didn't like pants. Literally no one but me has seen my penis since I hit puberty. Well, I think your mother might have caught a glimpse yesterday, but you know what I mean. Mm. Let's stop talking about my junk, yeah? I'm going to have to work up some nerve to visit your place. Or maybe wear my swimsuit, but even that I wear swim trunks over normally."

She ate quickly, packing her food away at nearly twice Bernie's rate (appropriate, since she had about double Bernie's food.) then sat bad and patted her belly, giving a contented belch. "Heh heh. 'Scuse me." She pushed her chair back and stood up. "We literally just ate, so swimming is probably a bad idea. Let's head over to the arcade. See what they've got. Oh, you should come over to my place at some point, I'm sure my parents would like to meet you, and I think they're already aware of the clothes situation." She sighed "Then again, when we lived by the nudist colony, they went there, both to the beach and the colony itself a bunch. You might be used to seeing your parents butt nekkid, but I sure as heck wasn't. At least I've never walked in on them boinking." One wide hand smacked herself in the face. "Games. Now. Go. Let's."

spaceBernadette laughed. "My parents always taught me to it was rude to watch other people making love, so, I don't think I've ever actually seen any of them 'boinking', but I've seen my brothers a few times with their girlfriends - and yelled at them for doing private things in the common area!" she shook her head at the memory, smiling. "Don't get me wrong, I was angry at the time, it's funny now though."
spaceAfter flagging down their server and paying (a quick swipe of her smart bracelet over the paypad), Bernadette showed Lani toward the arcade. The place was a neon-light, mood-lit area with smooth black floors and few windows. On the walls were glow-in-the-dark Pac-Man and Mario murals, lots of exaggerated pixel art and various first, second and third generation video game console memorabilia and paraphernalia. There were pinball machines, arcade cabinmates old and new, 20th century antiques and 21st century custom-jobs. The noise of the beeps and boops and discordant digital music formed a mild cacophony of digital chaos.
spaceBernadette hugged her naked body as in embracing a dear friend as she walked into the arcade, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Mmmm... listen to that. Absolute frivolity," she giggled. "The chaos of it all means my parents hate this place. I love it." She opened her eyes and looked at Lani. "Not that I don't love my parents, but their neat, ordered aesthetic is a little sterile for me, I love this retro stuff. My mother especially gets worried by the fact that I love old movies and television and things, but you know, whatever," she shrugged.
space"Here, you can have half my tokens." She took two large cups from a dispenser of them, wide enough so that someone could put their hand in and take a token out of the bottom of the cup. She tapped a few commands on her smart bracelet and then swiped it against a token machine, holding one of the cups out to received a clattering of metal tokens. This filled the rather large cup about two thirds of the way. She handed this cup to Lani. "We can bank whatever we don't use, so no worries there." She did the same with a second cup for herself. "What me to show you around? Have you ever been to an arcade like this before? There are some great two player games."

The giant looked around with a smile and exhaled in the way many people do when they get home. Adjusting her glasses, she glanced at the memorabilia and the cabinets. It was a very solid and well-equipped arcade, not the best she'd ever seen, but that was a high bar to clear. She accepted her cup of tokens with a chuckle. "I can imagine doing stuff intended for private in common areas would be a problem. Though with no clothes, there is less of a distinction between the levels of making out. After all, second base is usually under the shirt, over the bra, but if she's not wearing either, that gets a bit more hazy." She shook the cup, guessing how many she had. "I can't think of many places further from neat and ordered than an arcade, the only place where waiting in line means putting a quarter on a screen. I've been coming to them since I was small. Just last year, we spent 8 months living on the outskirts of Tokyo, and I went to Akihabara, like a BUNCH. You can't spit there without hitting an arcade machine. I am a huge dork, so it was kind of heaven." She laughed out loud. "If you think I stand out here, try where the average height is a couple inches lower. My parents are kind of weird, but I love them. My dad is a househusband who likes bad jokes. Like I mean I've told her I was hungry and actually gotten the 'Hi Hungry, I'm dad' joke. More than once. Mom wears the pants, despite being tiny and dad literally wearing pants. She'll sometimes slip in to work mode and just start talking in a random accent. I'm not sure how they haven't killed each other yet, but they've been married for 20 years and they're still in love, so they must be doing something right."

She looked around again, this time skimming the selection of cabinets on offer, she perked up. "Hey, c'mere, wanna see something neat?" She maneuvered through the crowd to a newish cabinet. The sleek white lines and colourful spaceship combat artwork confirmed what was shown on the attract screen; it was a shoot 'em up. "Gradius 7 is an awesome game and the team who made it snuck something really cool in. Now let me see if I remember it." She put in her tokens, then began fiddling with the player 1 joystick and buttons. She finished what she was doing and hit the 'Player 1 Start' button. The screen changed to gameplay, but it was different; instead of a fairly serious space combat setting with an angular fighter ship, it was instead a bright, cartoony landscape with a happy volcano in the background, and the ship was replaced by a girl in a leotard with bunny ears, riding a rocket and holding a magic wand in front of her. "With the right inputs on the title screen, Gradius 7 becomes Parodius 4. It's like a joke version of Gradius and everything's cartoony. The bosses are stuff like a pirate cat and a giant lady in a towel." She was already dodging enemy attacks, but nudged Bernie. "It's more fun co-op." Despite the tension of dodging and firing in game, this was more relaxed than Bernie had really seen Lani, a small smile curling over her lips, even as her glasses reflected the lights from the screen.

space"Wow, I'm kind of envious, I've only ever left the county a few times, and never the country!" Bernadette inserted her tokens to take up the player 2 spot. She huddled in, naked and comfortably friendly with her new friend, against the machine. Standing on one foot, she bent her other leg and bounced it up and down on her toes absentmindedly, her attention being taken up by the side-scrolling shooter. The floor was painted cement, cool and smooth and clean under her bare feet
space"I've heard that 'second basis' idiom before, but I don't understand it. Do people really get aroused by putting their hands between two layers of clothing?" She fired furiously for an instant before frowning and enter in more tokens to continue, digging the metal disks out of the cup sitting on the little shelf between cabinets. "I mean, amongst futurists, we have different levels of kissing - osculi, basi and savoli: public, familial and carnal. Anyone giving each other savoli or other carnal acts in front of non-participants is considered rude, though... it doesn't usually come up, at least in my family, so I'm not certain if it's taboo? My mom keeps saying that a society's taboos should be stipulated and innumerate, but my mother argues the opposite, that they should be kept vague in order to force their contemplation and occasional reassessment, but- shoot!" She added more tokens to continue.
space"But I'm curious about this 'making out basis' - what are the scales? Is the change in activity linear or exponential?"

"For a long time, I envied folks who had some stability in their lives. I haven't lived in the same place for more than a few months, pretty much since I was born. I've got tons of long distance friends and pen pals, but you're about the only person I know within driving distance. She was silent for a bit as she thought. "I mean, it's different for your gang since, you know, everyone's always naked, but for most of the rest of us, nudity is kind of special, ya know. If I want to look at a girl, I can't just look at her and see her jubblies whenever I like, since she's got clothes and a bra in the way. Present company excluded, of course. So with seeing nudity or even underwear being a rarity, touching is even more momentous." Her fingers danced across the controls, completely in her element in front of the game.

"So, I haven't exactly done much making out, but I'm pretty sure the bases are heavy petting over the clothes is first base, under the clothes over the underwear is second, naked flesh is third and I think you can extrapolate what a home run is." If her cheeks coloured, it was difficult to tell in the glare of the game. "I've been meaning to ask, between your mom and your mother...which one gave birth? Or is that a rude question? Like logically you're blood related to one of them and your dad, then the other one is more of an adopted relationship or something, but you all do thing really different than what I'm used to. How was it decided which one's 'mom' and which one's 'mother'?" She flexed her fingers and checked her bracelet during a level clear screen.

"It...appears my parents would like to have you over for dinner tonight and want to know if you can come, and if there are any foods to avoid. They always make a big deal of it when I make a new friend" She rolled her shoulder. "My dad can cook just about anything you can imagine, so she's got plenty of dishes to choose from. Of course, if you want to hold off on meeting them, I can tell them you've got plans.

Back
Top Bottom