Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Nurse and Her Patient

Cataclysm

Super-Earth
It had been a slow day, and Nurse Daniels was sitting at her desk, tapping a pen over and over. She only had one case all day long. A young man had come in complaining of stomach pain. She had examined him and found nothing wrong. She had simply given him something for the pain and let him lay down. That was nearly an hour ago. She stood up and decided to go check on him, just to chase away the boredom.

She slipped into the small side room with three cots in it. The boy was in the first one. "Hello dear... How are you feeling now? It's been an hour, are you ready to go back to class yet?" She asked. She sat down in a chair next to the bed, looking over him. She didn't believe he was faking it, his groans had been quite realistic.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=365926">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=365926</a><!-- m -->

"No, it still hurts....and my nose is stuffy as well" He moaned in pain of stomach aching badly and looked over at the nurse who happens to be very hot especially her nice breast size. "Oh! I really need to pee now!" Ricky gets up from bed groaning in pain and heads to the bathroom door nearby in hallway.

The nurse stood up and followed him slowly. He walked into the bathroom, not even shutting the door all the way. Her bladder was aching as well, but she was more quiet about it. "Is there something I can help with? Oooh... Hurry up.. I've gotta go too." She said, touching her slim stomach.

"Oh, really? You wanna sit on my lap so we both can go?" He asks as pushing his pants and boxers down and sits down on toilet.
Ricky pats his lap gesturing its ok to sit on his lap. Oddly his cock was hard as rock ironically at this situation, he tries to push his dick down to aim into toilet but it was being stubborn.

I know it's terrbly improper... But it'll be quick, and I really have to go!" She said, walking over to him. She slipped her panties off and reached down and pulled her skirt up, exposing her cute pink pussy and nice round ass. She took a seat in his lap and took his cock, gently angling it down and to the left. And she angled herself right, and she released, sighing softly as the hot stream began to flow into the bowl beneath them. Her hand held his cock, squeezing it gently as he released himself as well.

"Dont worry about hurrying at all, just take it easy and slow" His stream was powerful and was going fast, the dick started resisting wanting to push back up badly. "Nurse, I have to say your puss is very cute, of how tight and tucked in it is and lovely butt" Her butt was so plush, curvy and smooth it made his cock even harder feeling it on his bare lap.

The nurse blushed warmly as her hot stream flowed down between his legs. "Oh no! None of that, mister..." She said, biting her lip. "I am the nurse, you aren't supposed to even see my pussy." She said. "Let alone compliment me on it." She said, still holding his dick downward so he sprayed into the bowl. Her cheeks were lit up in a hot blush.

"Nice excuse...." After about 10 minutes of peeing together into same toilet, he finishes peeing then starts playing with her clit rubbing it in circles hard. Ricky took his rock hard cock, rubs the tip along her puss up and down to arouse the nurse enough into wanting his dick in her all the way inside. "You know you want it....your puss is already bulging and getting wet"

The female stopped peeing after a few minutes but held him until he was done. Then he grasped her and began to rub against her clit hard, moving it in circles. "N-no! This is so improper!" She cried out, letting his cock go. It slapped back up against her pussy. "Please... We shouldn't do this.." She moaned softly.

"Oh you know you want it..." Ricky rubs his cocks head against her wet puss and slowly pushes it inside her very tight pink puss.
He scoots further up on toilet seat so she could wrap her legs around him, he pulls her skirt off slowly and panties and puts them on ground. Ricky pulls up her shirt and bra exposing her fairly large breasts along with cute pink hard pointy nipples.
"Nurse...ride it hard... It'll feel good"

The nurse was trying to be a good girl here. SHe didn't want to get fired for having a relationship with one of her students. He grasped her hips and slid his cock right up into her hot, wet pussy. She gasped and bit a finger to keep from moaning. He pulled her shirt up, exposing her heavy breasts and rosy nipples. He told her to ride it, and she began to push her hips up and down the big rod.

"Mmmmm...yesss, go harder Nurse! Your job is to make people feel better and do what ever they need" His hard cock starts growing bigger in thickness and length as she rode it more and more. Ricky took hold of one breast bringing it to his mouth and starts sucking hard on the nipple for her rich thick milk. He uses other hand to squeeze it hard and rub it around as feeding on other.

The woman moaned as she slowly pushed herself up and down his big cock. "Please... We shouldn't do this..." She whispered, clapping a hand over her mouth as he began to suckle hard on one of her oversized breasts. And surprisingly enough, warm sweet milk began to leak out into his warm mouth as he abused her big tits. She couldn't help herself as she rode him up and down.

"Yes, we should...." Soon his cock grew up to 7 inches of length and 2 inches thickness making her puss lips stretch alil.
Ricky keeps feeding off her breast milk, stops squeezing her breasts so hard but holds them firmly and rubs deeply in circles.
"and you know you want more and wanna keep doing this....go harder nurse and faster"

The nurse was panting by this point. He was drawing the sweet milk from her big heavy breasts, and in the meantime, she was trying to ride his huge cock. It streched her out on the inside, which had never felt a cock so wide before. Her hips slid up and down him, driving her hot slick pussy over his length continuously.

"Erm, Nurse? Whats your real first name?" Ricky really wanted to know, he doesn't wanna call her nurse every damn time.
Ricky softly strokes her smooth thighs as feeding and her riding him. "and would you like to move into my place or maybe I can move into yours?" Ricky felt a load of cum coming through his shaft and was ready to release into her but he wants to wait until she was ready to cum.

Back
Top Bottom