Mx Female Psycho's Pantry of Rp's

Psychoofireland

All the Dakka!!
Banished
Fáilte a chur roimh cheann amháin agus gach
Or for those of us that cannot understand Gaelic, Welcome. I am Psycho and I welcome you to peruse this thread and see if anything might catch you eye. I have been rping for quite a while but over the years I have found that there seems to be a lack of Dominant women against men so that is something I am rather interested to explore. The sheer idea of having a woman in complete control of a relationship's sex life is something that I am rather excited to explore and as such I have decided to create this thread looking for someone willing to take a dive into this type of plot with me.

I will not just have dominant female based plots and idea's as I am always open to a good rp that doesn't have any of that in it. I hope that while looking through this thread that you have found something that you would be interested in, feel free to drop me a PM. I will play over PM's and discord for my discord please ask for it im pm's if you are interested in that. I hope that you have a nice day and that you have luck in all your endeavours.

seeking M x F​
medium PMs​
Bealtaine do laethanta a bheith joyous

• Now I normally don't not have any real limits when it comes to an rp but there are a few that I feel the need to list here. Please make sure to read these rules.

1. No godmodding
    2. No bathroom play
    3. No gore/vore
    4. Please be respectful
  • Childhood Friends Reunion - MC and YC have been friends for years, they grew up together, they went to school together they even talked about their first dates together. At times it seemed as if they were siblings they were that close but right before they headed off to college YC moved away to a different part of the country. The night before YC was set to move away the two friends had a night of passion together ending up waking up in the morning wrapped in each others arms, this was a bitter sweet moment for the two of them as they knew they mat not see each other again. Saying goodbye after getting dressed the two decided to try and remain in contact with each other but over the next few months this soon stopped. 6 years later MC and YC character run into each other while in the city near their hometown, will the sparks fly again or has the flame faded completely. This plot is open for any pairing just ask.
  • The Domme's Toy - YC owns the largest home in town, a large sprawling mansion like building. This is more than just a simple home as there are numerous beautiful women living within this home, each one of them had been dominated by YC, men frequently come to try to gain entrance to this 'paradise' but all turn away when they realise that YC will only accept those that submit to her. Mothers and daughters, sisters, girlfriends, teachers and even high school crushes, many a man has had these taken from him by YC and none of them regret the choice to submit to her. MC wants to enter this building and join the fun, but the question is: will YC accept a new toy at this time?

Open to MxF, FxF or FutaxF
  • The Bodyguard - YC is the Queen/princess of a fantasy kingdom, know all around the world for being a beauty of that is unparalleled, but this beauty is also a curse as many men and even women want yo seduce and bed YC for their own various reasons. But there is one thing that keeps these 'suitors' at bay your ever faithful body guard, they have always stood by you and protected you ever since you two were young, and now that He has grown up well lets just say YC has some needs that he may be able to satiate. MxF​

List of Fandoms
There are quite a few fandoms that I am rather interested in exploring, I am a avid fan of rpg's and other such games that had good characters and strong story elements but like all people there are some that I adore more than others. The same goes for things such as Anime and books as there are quite a few of these that I would love to explore, from the simple worlds such as Harry potter to the more odd and dark ones such as Warhammer fantasy. When it comes to plots for a fandom rp I tend to prefer to create the plot with my partner, to see where their mind goes and if we can properly mesh together to create a story that the both of use would enjoy.

Here is a list of fandoms that I would like to explore and characters that I would be most interested in seeing from these fandoms​

List of Fandoms

RWBY
Team RWBY
Cinder
Sienna Khan

BLEACH

Yoruichi
Tia harribel
Nelliel
Rukia

Overwatch

D.Va