Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Monster Girl Research Opener

The Undesirable

Super-Earth
Hello there! This RT will be a bit different. So, I recently planned out an RP that I was very excited for, and my oartner seemed into it as well, but I guess my opener or something was major doo-doo, so I got ghosted. Anyway, I'm still really wanting to do the RP, and I'll provide the opener and a description here. If it suits your fancy, you don't even need to ask, just message me your reply and we have an RP going~

THE RP
So, in this RP, your main character (a female) is a new researcher in a government compound that's studying Monster Girls, and if they can fully co-exist with humans. And as it turns out, these Monster Girls all take a like to the cute research assistant, and very much want her. I plan on this being very sweet and fluffy, wherein I play a doting harem of monster girls for your researcher. However, if you want it to be darker, I'm more than open to that. My main rule is that this is very much an FxF RP, with MAYBE some futa in there.

So if this sounds like something you'd like, here was the opener I provided for the person I thought would be partnering with me. I left it intentionally vague. As I stated before, if this interests you, you can simply message your reply~

The Opener
Research compound 34-MG was quite the spectacle.

In a way, it looked like a gargantuan aviary, bust instead of glass, it was made out of reflective metallic slabs, and was ringed by a circular building that could be just about anything from its drab grey walls and lack of windows. There were four entrances, and an ungodly amount of cars in the parking lots around said entrances. In the northern door, there was a pristine lobby with white tiles, a receptionist desk, and an armed guard in front of the only door that went further into the building.

The receptionist was a pretty, if plain, young woman, and though she smiled, she was strict and professional when she met the new assistant, her first words asking to see two forms of ID, which she took and compared to something on her computer. After a moment, she seemed satisfied. "Right this way." She said curtly, her heels clacking on the white tiles as she led the assistant past the guard and further inside the building. They emerged in a curved sort of hallway, obviously part of some kind of circle. Still no windows, but the inner walls had doors leading into the aviary-like dome, with plaques on the wall identifying the sort of creature you could expect inside. On the outer wall were fairly typical office doors and branching hallways that led to labs, medical bays, and the occasional elevator. A few workers, mostly lab assistants, bustled to and fro, mixed with the occasional actual scientist, but beyond that it was a quiet walk before they reached their destination, the office that belong to one Dr. Pendergrass.

The receptionist knocked twice nefore opening the door. "Dr. Pendergrass, your new assistant has arrived." She said, letting the new hire in and shutting the door behind her before returning to work.

The office was fairly typical, wooden floor with matching walls lined with bookshelves, a nice desk on a thick carpet facing two plush chairs, and a sonewhat older woman who seemed be doing something on her computer. She appeared to be in her mid forties or so, with light blonde hair in a neat bun, brown eyes, and rather kind facial expressions. "Go on, dear, take a seat, I just need to finish this report."

Back
Top Bottom