Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Scary monsters and Super Creeps~

HoneyBee777

Big Titty Goth Otaku
Howdy lovelies! Im Honey Bee but I just go by Honey~
First, let me tell you a little about myself~

I'm 19 years old and come from the southern united states, namely Texas! Im a Laveyan satanist and love to build computers, make art, sew, cook, play video games, and of course, RP!
As you can see im Female but i enjoy roleplaying as futa/a girl with a dick! Conversely I also enjoy roleplaying with a futa, though not both at the same time! Recently I've also been getting a bit into male characters but I'm very picky about it! So be warned! My kinks can get a little rough so fair warning!!
(Tw for sexual assault and bullying)

Kinks
I'll start out with the rougher stuff just to get it out of the way, im for the most part a top but if youd like for me to rp a bottom for any of these kinks dont be afraid to ask~

Noncon
Dubcon
Somnophilia
Impregnation
unwanted impregnation
Rough sex
spanking
Groping (consensual and nonconsensual)
public
Bullying
light bondage
Kidnapping
blackmail
Enemies to lovers
Stuck fucking
Time stop
Hypnosis

And while I'm not into Beastiality some feral play is fun! (Things like zombie, werewolves, aliens, things that don't have a conscience but aren't really animals)

Now thats the rougher stuff! If you're scared off thats okay! Just keep in mind i can be gentle too <3

cuddling
Handholding
Friends to lovers
friendly teasing
Confessions
Mutual vulnerability
Gentle sex
encouraging words
Pillow talk
accidental groping
Shyness
accidental nudity
Monster girls (both playing as and playing with)

I'm also very much into size difference where the dom is smaller than the sub!

Hard limits
While i am very open to experimentation there are some things im just not gonna do. If you want to do this with someone good for you! But im not your girl.

toilet/diaper play
Extreme violence/beating
gore
Incest (step sisters is iffy, but i can be convinced)
age play
Any intense/brutal humiliation
cannibalism
Inflation
Beastiality

Expectations
I dont ask for much! I'm not a very needy girl.

If its my rp idea, allow me to steer the direction of the plot. If you have any ideas you feel may interest me dm me to ask for my approval!
Im no grammar nazi but i do expect decent grammar; im not gonna argue your comma use or slang but frequent spelling errors are a huge turn off for me.
honesty! If im steering things in a way that makes you uncomfortable then i need you to tell me. Im not psychic!
Passion! The biggest turn off is when the person typing feels dry. Put your feeling into the writing! Get emotional!
response length varies on the type of story we're looking for. For quicker, on-and-done plots any length is good so long as it gives me something to sink my teeth into. For more serious, long-term rps i expect 1-2 paragraphs unless you feel that a shorter message will get your feelings across in an engaging way.
World building! A huge turn-on for me is fantastical, but believable environments that are well described and fleshed out. If we're rping and you have an idea for an environment shoot me a dm!
Understanding! My life doesnt revolve around this website; if i dont answer immediately then assume that im busy irl! I promise i wont leave you hanging on purpose, and if i need to go suddenly ill shoot you a dm.
Lastly i expect you to READ THIS! If youve gotten this far thank you, rest your legs, have some tea <3 and if any of the following scenarios interest you (or if you have any scenarios you think might interest me <3) then start a dm with me and have the title be your favorite animal!!

Scenarios
Now keep in mind that these arent the ONLY scenarios ill do, just ones im fond of <3

Oni x Sacrifice
Nun/priestess x Demon
Tifa x Aerith
Demon x Witch
Dragon x Knight
Orc x Elf
ghost x goth
werewolf x human
two close friends
roomates!
Alien x human
Hero x goblins/other fun monsters!

if any of these rps interest you or you have an idea you think will interest me shoot me a dm!, and remember, favorite animal!

Fandoms
Im a part of many fandoms id love to roleplay in! Just dm me with the roles and suggested scenario!

Monster hunter
Devil may cry
Persona
pokemon (including and ESPECIALLY pokephilia!)
Yu-gi-oh!
borderlands
The legend of zelda
kingdom hearts
Final fantasy 7
One piece
Street fighter
Metroid
Cowboy Bebop
BNA
Skullgirls
Xenoblade
Fire emblem
guilty gear (ESPECIALLY FUTA I-NO!!! <3)

and if you fandom didn't make the cut...suggest it anyway! Odds are I'll be into it, and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

Conclusion
Just to wrap things up, thank you for reading! I hope we can have lots of fun together <3

e8808b33-629a-4eca-8d97-3f67cc564df6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom