Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female An Elf and a City of Another World (Longterm, always open)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Isekai- genre where someone winds up in a different world, usually someone from our word to a fantasy world. The opposite can apply too.

I'm in a mood for something new. I was thinking about a plot where a female elf from a fantasy world somehow winds up in the modern world. Stranded, a man native there takes her in to help her. It can be something like a simple slice of life, to something more serious like the elf's world is slowly dying, or both worlds are slowly merging. I'm open for any ideas you may have. Keep in mind after a bit of smut, but want a plot as well.

My kinks are bondage, consensual Master-slave, skimpy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, and public sex.

Limits are gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underaged characters.

I prefer having organic interactions, so I'd like my partner to be female in real life. I like the immersion too.

I try to reply as soon as I can, but work and life can keep me away for lengthy periods of time. However, I COMMIT TO THE STORY! I don't abandon without warning, and if you don't hear from me after a week. PLEASE send me a message. FYI, not doing Discord as my internet is slow.

My post length is based on the efforts of my partner, but usually I do two-three paragraphs comfortably. At worst I do just one as I want to leave at least something for my partner to work with.

If interested or have any questions, please let me know in a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom