Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting a weird Master/Slave pairing (Yaoi and/or Hetero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selo

Star
Lately I have been having a very strange craving and I hope there might be someone who wouldn't mind trying it with me.

I am wanting to be the Dom(aka Naga)

The pairing would be one of these:
All contain ~Naga~ (The snake creature with two hands and stuffs, ya know?)
*~~xhuman*
~~xelf
~~xneko

If you can figure some other pairing for the plot I will tell, then go ahead.
The Human one will be completely different from the rest, or was can implant human in with the other plot.

Here are the two diff plots, and then the kinks/fetishes will be listed after.

Plot (Human only)
Back during the Dark Ages there lived a race of snake like creatures called Nagah. These creatures and Humans lived in most relative piece, until the Humans decided to hunt the race as sport, hunting them down to only a small society of close to thirty Nagah left. Finding no other way out, the Nagah used magick to turn them selves into snakes and humans alike, going into hiding. That was thousands of hundreds of years ago, and the year is now 2020, and the Nagah have finally amassed enough of their race to attack back. The battle ensued for years and months on, until the snake-like beings came out victorious. Now the Human race has been enslaved to these creatures, and must obey their master's every whim on command.

The story would be a recently adult Nagah who had just gotten his first human slave, also a young adult, and uses him as his personal slave and work slave, but may be doing this in a strange form of 'love' to the fairly attractive mammal...who knows, something more might come out of this Master and his slave.

Plot (All around)
A time of war has been ravishing the land for many years between the races of the known world. The leaders of the four strongest races; the Naga, the Elves, the Neko, and the Humans, all decided to meet and create a pact. They agreed to separate the land amongst each other, and the weaker races, and stop this war. The pact went through, but little did the other three races know, the Naga had another agenda. They secretly have been capturing the common wealth of the others and selling them as slaves to the other races or them selves.

This one would be a Naga prince who buys either a neko, elf or human as a slave, having a few others at his mansion but finding them lazy and wanting more. He may soon start to realize how he truly feels about this other creature and may start to find more uses for him, and may even grant him(the slave) more privileges than most his other slaves...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinks
Master / slave
Bondage (Light and/or heavy)
Humiliation
Twin-Cock
Barbed-Cock(s)
Yaoi (but can be hetero if you wana try and work it)
Multiple-pentration
Anal-Gapping
Oral-penetration
All-around Virigin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats all I got for now, but if you wana add or remove things, GO AHEAD AND SUGGEST IT!
I am open to change things in this RP, or even do entirely different RPs, don't be scared to ask!

Hi there ^_^ I would be intrested in role playing your human plot with you.
Seems intresting..
Also I did not know if you wanted me to Pm or not so... I just posted :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom