Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Surprises (dhaze x Demons_hearts1234)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Ray sighed as he ran his hands through his messy black hair, unbrushed and wild as usual. Not that brushing it did any good. Any attempts he made to tidy up his hair always ended in failure, be they brushing or using hair gel or mousse. Nothing worked, and his hair always managed to get untidy within moments, so he'd long since given up, especially after his parents had stuck him into this all boys boarding school. Well, his mother anyway. She'd found herself a new, rich husband, and the two of them had decided to go on a 5 year honeymoon on a trip around the world, so they'd just dumped him off here. Sure they could afford a way better place, but they'd rather spend the money on themselves rather than him, so he'd gotten stuck into the first school they found that would take him. Still, things hadn't been so bad. These past two years Ray had managed to get a dorm room all to himself, giving him plenty of privacy and twice the space of most of the other students, but now, whether he liked it or not, he was getting stuck with a rommate at long last.

"Damnit.....why do I have to get stuck with the new guy? I'm probably gonna get mocked mercilessly...." He grumbled and folded his arms as he walked towards the school's main entrance hall. He'd received a notice from the staff a few days ago to prepare the room for another resident, meaning Ray had been moving all his stuff out of the second dresser into his own, and had been forced to tidy up the floor space a little. Still, the room was still an absolute mess in comparison to how it had been when he moved in. "And to make it worse they're making me do the whole tour guide thing.....gotta show the guy around the school and then help him move into MY room...." He grumbled and shook his head as he entered the entrance hall, taking a few steps forward and looking around for the new guy. Shouldn't be too hard to spot, he'd probably be the only other person in the room, and the only person with bags.

She, whom I will refer to as He, padded into the room, effortlessly carrying his things. In his arms he carried a large black trunk while slung about one of his shoulders and bouncing on his back was a massive duffle bag that was clearly packed to the brim. His pure white eyes were covered by a pair of neat wrap around dark glasses that shielded his sensitive orbs from over exposure to light as he was highly sensitive in that area. He let out a large yawn baring a sharp set of teeth, also another thing that made a few students shy away, thinking that he was a little odd and perhaps a little bit scary. At least some of the few meager boys shyed away from him as he came inside and spotted Ray whom he suspected to be his room mate and tour guide today.

He approached Ray with a confident stride as he put the trunk down in front of Ray. "I'm guessing your Ray huh?" The male said in a rough, wheezing voice with an underlining of feminine tongue. His skin was pure, coal black and his hair was cut short, which on a girl would be concidered a pixie cut giving her a playful look. His chest, she did have breasts, but they were painfully taped down to appear like strong pectorals rather then breasts. And his form was a little bit curved, odd looking for any male. "Mind if we stop by the room first, I'm getting frustrated having to carry this stuff around." He complained idly as he reached down to pick it up without even a grunt. "Oh...My name is Kyle." He said, the first name coming to her head.

"Well then Kyle, welcome to the dump you'll be calling home for however long you're unlucky enough to be stuck here" Ray rolled his eyes and quickly looked the boy over. Quite the contrast....on the one hand he seemed to have a good strong chest, probably quite good for football, but at the same time his arms, waist and hips were just too....almost girly. "Geez, looking kinda weird there. You should probably wear some baggier clothes or something if you don't want people to rip on you mercilessly" The boy sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets, turning to go. "Fine, come on. Might aswell start the tour in the dorms then. I'll show you where our room is first then we'll head down to the classrooms. First day or not, if you're late for a class the teachers will sure as hell make you pay for it"

The boy started to walk off down one of the corridors, though none of them were signposted. It seemed that a person would have to memorise the layout of the place quite quickly if they wanted to find their way around, there wasn't any help if you got lost. "So what got you stuck here Kyle?" Ray glanced over at the other boy, figuring he might aswell try to get to know the boy a little if they were going to be living together for a while. "Parents couldn't be bothered taking care of you? You wanted to get away from them? Or did they actually fall for the marketing crap about this school actually being a good place to send your kids?"

He chuckled lightly, looking over at him. "Unlucky enough? nah I'm lucky. I could be in a far worse place then this." He said simply with a little shrug, looking over at him. "Hmph. I can stand up for myself. If a person provokes me I have no problem getting into a fight." He said with a smirk. "I'm quite stronger then I appear. " His voice like black velvet and slightly feminine as he winked at him. She had to admit the kid was fairly cute, though it was quite clear he had an attitude. He let out a sigh, no. She couldn't mess around, she wondered how this was gonna work anyhow since she was rooming with a guy. She sighed heavily, pulling her bag on and hefting up her trunk.

"Damn, good." She said simply with a nod. He padded after him, his hips swinging light with each step. That was one that that she wasn't good at hiding, though it wasn't too noticable unless someone really stared at her hips. Kyle blinked over at him. "A little bit of both. I'm a hassle to them and I just don't want to bother with them. They arn't my real parents anyhow. As for the school, this was the only one willing to accept me. I'm a...special case to say the least." He said with a shrug as he tapped his wrap around black glasses of the sort.

"Place worse than this huh? You'd have to sink pretty low believe me" Ray shook his head, then raised an eyebrow at the wink. Was this guy.....gay? He did seem a little feminine....maybe it was understandable. Just great....not only was he going to be sharing his room with a guy, but it was a guy who might have the hots for him already. Just what he needed. "Special case huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Ray looked back ahead of him as he rounded a corner towards the dorm rooms. "And why would that make this school the only one to accept you? Were your grades really that bad?"

After a little more walking, Ray stopped outside a door, reaching into his pocket for his key and unlocking it, then opened the door and held it open for Kyle. The room was relatively spacious, then again it was meant to be lived in by two people. The beds were at opposite sides of the room, each accompanied by a small dresser. One side of the room, obviously Kyle's, was relatively tidy, though the bed was unmade, though the other side of the room was strewn with various articles of clothing and books. It was obvious that Ray wasn't a particularly tidy person. "Welcome to your new home. Bathroom and showers are at the end of the hall" He pointed further down. "So just dump your stuff and I guess I'll show you where the classrooms and the cafeteria are"

She looked over at him and nodded. "I know, but I think this place isn't too bad." He answered simply with a little nod and a shrug. She looked over at him with her glasses still on. He grinned lightly at him, showing off his set of fangs. "Hey man, you'll find out eventually." He said simply as he lightly pulled his glasses to show his bright white eyes. "Nah, m grades are pretty good. Its just the fact I'm not a normal human, if you couldn't notice then your quite dense." He said as he lifted the trunk with one hand effortlessly while his other hand moved up to stroke his hair lightly, the sort black locks. Oh how he missed their length.

Kyle looked over at him, looking about the room, surprised that the space was actually decent if not for the mess that was on Ray's side of the room. "God, don't you have room inspections?" He asked as he moved to what was his bed and pulled off the sheets that weren't his own. He put his trunk and bag on top of it before padding back over to him. He winced lightly at the thought of public bathrooms and showers. He looked away and then back up at him. "Alright then, so, where to first? I'm just supposed to hang with you today." She shrugged with a little nod, looking over at him.

Ray looked over at Kyle and blinked as he exposed his fangs, eyes and strength. "........Ok......so you're some kinda weirdo then......? Riiiiiight...." Ray rolled his eyes, clearly not believing one word Kyle was telling him. If someone really was so....weird....they'd do their best to hide it, not expose themselves so easily. As far as Ray was concerned, this guy was just not right in the head, either delusional or taking the whole goth thing way too far. Either way, Ray just felt even more disappointed about being stuck sharing a room with this guy. The trunk was probably empty too, all just some show or something more than likely.

"Ok....so yeah....you're stuck with me for the day so....this way......oh....yeah" He rumaged in his pocket and pulled out a second key, tossing it at Kyle. "That's your key to the room, keep hold of it. You lose it and you gotta pay for another one" Ray turned to go, waiting for Kyle to exit the room so he could close and lock the door, before turning to head down the hall towards the cafeteria. "The cafeteria and recreation area is basically what seperates the classrooms and the dorms. You've got your place to eat, along with a tennis court, soccer field, swimming pool and a gym. They're all through there" He pointed at a door as they passed it, then carried on forwards into a large open cafeteria, a few students dotted around at various tables, though none of them looked up. "As you can see, sure is a friendly bunch here....."

"Weirdo?...I don't enjoy the term but I guess you could say that. Except I'm a weirdo that can kill. Thats part of the reason as to why it is very hard for me to get into any school. I don't have a good track record." Kyle said firmly glaring over at him with a nod and a sigh. She had killed, but she had been forced to as her old family was involved in such things like gang warfare and at a young age she was forced to participate in such things. It was a wonder she was here. Luckily some people had plucked her away from that life that she was forced to be apart of.

With a sigh she looked over at Ray and shrugged lightly at him, nodding at him. Kyle's hand quickly snatched the key as it was thrown to him and he stuffed it into a pocket. "Yea, thanks." He uttered before looking about the place in a curious little manner bfore laughing lightly. "Yep, certainly a very friendly bunch." She uttered. "Anyhow, food? Or dorm. Cause I have to unpack and shit." Kyle said simply, glaring over at him for a moment and then over to the mess of food as he felt his stomach grumble lightly. "I'm starved." He said simply with a little nod as he moved over to the lunch line to get himself a sandwich before returning to Ray's side with a content look upon his face.

"Right......you killed a guy so they made you transfer schools rather than locking you away....sure....." Ray just groaned silently and shook his head. This guy was an absolute nutjob.....he belonged in some mental institute not a school as far as Ray was concerned. Still, for the moment he was stuck with the guy so he'd have to make the most of it. "So how'd you kill him? With your magic eye beams? Your amazing psychic powers?" He was trying not to sound too sarcastic, but it was clear Ray didn't believe a word Kyle was telling him, he probably just thought he was taking the emo thing a bit too far. Still, on the good side it at least meant Ray probably thought Kyle was indeed just a normal human guy, not someone trying to hide as something else.

"Word of advice, keep little things like that to yourself too. You start telling everyone you meet crap like that and you'll be getting beaten daily...." Ray glanced over at Kyle, then watched curiously as he went off for lunch, just folding his arms to wait for the boy to come back with a sandwhich. "I've never seen anyone look so happy to have one of the crappy sandwhiches they make.....so you want to go unpack? Or do you want me to actually show you around the rest of the school so you know where the classrooms are? Or do you just plan on following me around everyday until you find your way around...?" Ray raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response. He honestly didn't care either way, and at least heading back to their room he could just read a few comic books or something.

Back
Top Bottom