Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Be My Guest

DelightfulRevenge

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖓𝖊𝖞 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘
uest
(Pms and Thread friendly)

ddc9krb-11ffacf1-c3cf-4f71-82fc-636a5067bb67.gif
About Me : First off, thank you for stopping by. I hope to hear from you soon. :D

The name is DelightfulRevenge, but you can call anything you'll like. I am not the best in detail and imagery, but I can assure you all writing is submitted with effort and sweat. I've been roleplaying since my early years and stopped once I had hit my middle teen years. I was struck with love and depression, leaving behind my love for writing in the mist. Just recently, I returned to BMR around August, hoping to get some partners and new attention! I'm more understanding of my writing because I know I'm not good and don't plan to make it as a career. What does that mean? Well, long story short, if you get up and leave, then it's no crime. I understand. Otherwise, I can't do anything about then finding new people.

Partners who are honest and patient are appreciated

As stated, when roleplaying with me, there will be errors, ok? As you continue to read this (as I hope you do), you will find writing samples as it will be a perfect moment for you to test the waters. If you like it, then you'll want to hear the next part.
1603237639.yuukari-nee_ekzyf5jxiaau9ui.jpg

Rules: You decide which rules you like ;)
  • Only I Beg for You
  • We Must Agree To Everything
  • Always like it rough.
  • If you feel like I am taking 'too long,' you can poke me
  • Make Me Scream
  • I am only looking for [dominant] males.
  • Spank me
  • I am always submissive.
  • I am good
  • I try my best to match my partners and correct my mistakes by using Grammarly.
  • I am sweet
  • Replies can take 1 day to a month.
  • My post length can go from a paragraph to an essay. (10 + paragraphs)
Reminder: You must read the rules in order to roleplay
P F K​
A A I​
I N N​
R D K​
I O S​
N M
G S
Genres I am Aiming for: Romance, Action, Fantasy (!!), Mythology, Slice of Life

KingxQueen
PrincessxPrince
KingxPrincess
MermaidxPirate
BoyfriendxGirlfriend
HusbandxWife
WerewolfxGirl

WerewolfxWerewolf

Reminder: smut + no plot = no roleplay; but smut + plot= yes

The White Princess-
Elizabeth × Henry
The office - JimxPam
Spartacus - SpartacusxGirl(?)/CrixiusxGirl(?)
Game of Thrones - DaenerysxKhal Drogo

Witcher - Yennefer x Geralt
Blood of Zeus - OC x OC
adult_jasmine_by_prywinko_dcitjfd-pre.jpg
When Summoning:
Allow:​
  • Furries/Anthro rp
  • Pregnancy
  • Rape (depending on the plot)
  • Breeding
  • Romance
  • Kidnapping
  • Magic/Supernatural powers
  • Smut [only if there's a plot]
Won't Allow:​
  • Scat
  • Mind controlling
  • Vore
  • Cock Worship/anything worship
  • inflation
  • hyper
  • excessive of cumshot
  • gangbangs
  • incest
  • diapers
  • back to back smut scenes
  • Torture
  • BDSM
  • Killing off my characters
giphy.gif
Lovely Ladies :

Thicc Girls(modern plots only):
Samples 4 You
"I will lead Yboania to another victory and make this kingdom proud once more," He said, remembering one of the few sentences he spoke to her as they shared a passionate kiss. Her soft lips fondling with his as she placed a hand on her stomach. "I shall return and will come back the happiest man alive; we will share our love in our quarters tonight and continue to remain as King and Queen." He whispered, pulling away from the kiss and placing his firm hand on her stomach after. Mary was sure of that and didn't have any doubts to tell her otherwise. She trusted her husband's words and knew he was a great leader, but even though she couldn't spare them an heir, she didn't fear for her position on the throne. "Your words speaks truth and therefore I shall be waiting for you." She looked up to him, her eyes glowing as she slightly smiled and leaning in for another kiss.

The advisors had warned the King about the men approaching "Ready the guards and close the gates. They're in for a surprised" He laughed, his laughter bringing an upright roar in the halls, following a twitch as it echoed through her ears. As of that, the swifts of footsteps left the room and walked away, slowly growing silent afterward. Alone in the king's war room, she paced, her tongue singing a quiet prayer as she looked around frantically. Something wasn't right because she usually wouldn't feel like this, but it was oddly strange. Mary sometimes wonders if god was alive or even gave any hints. Surely God had to plan this. She cursed at the thought, her mind swelling with many thoughts. He will live

Mary had come to a stop, the sound was faint but still audible as she heard the sound of the bells ringing. She opened the door which exposed the two armed guards protecting her door and peeked her head. The noise is still faint but pretty clearer than before. "Bells?" She asked giving a questioning look to the guards. "Yes, My Queen, it's over" He replied but not looking pleased. Mary averted her eyes from the two men and glared around, it was really different and she hated herself more for not knowing. Without even thinking she grabbed her dress and ran to the gate where she was greeted with guards carrying a dead body. God existed before her eyes, stealing a precious man who she called her Husband, her King. She got on her knees feeling a greater loss, her hands tracing down from his face to his breastplate, her eyes filling with tears as she watched the blood drooling out him, still fresh even when she touched it.

"What happened?" Mary shouted, fighting through the tears as she looked up for up answers. "Who done this to our King?" She then asked, feeling enraged, blood boiling as she felt his body getting colder with each touch. "My Queen, it was the Prince of Azeroth who shot the king." He replied. "We surrounded him and his last bit of soldiers and took them to the dungeons. We only await your orders for punishment" He then bowed. Mary couldn't process her thoughts as she looked back to her husband, whose eyes were closed and lips pale like snow. He was gone. She got up slowly, her hands and dress covered in blood, her eyes red from anger and tears, but she stood before those loyal and traitors. "Today God has answered our prays...He who shows us the way shows us who's our enemies and who rises with us. We may have won this battle today, but the devil within those dungeons will never understand defeat. He may think he has have won, but today we will break their spirits!" A chorus of cheering guards sang together as their swords touched the sky, their mouths wide and roaring with pride. She gave one last look to her dead husband, "Until we meet again my love" And was her final words before she walked away, meeting the lords who then bowed. "Show me him" She then demanded, ignoring the fact she was covered in blood.

For the sake of her country and kingdom, there was never a break, and as it appears, time never stopped for anyone. Mary already agreed she had to set up appointments for marriage arrangements and alliances once seeing her dead lover. Without a king she looked weak upon the public and the eyes of the lord, especially after many failing attempts to produce an heir; her position was now at its peak. Then again, regardless of clouded judgment, Mary knew her husband wanted her to move on and live with happiness as he believed there's always an opportunity.

Upon arrival, they reached the dungeons. Two guards guarded the door, unlocked it and stepped inside, walking over to the chained prince. Mary followed after and was given a scroll, but her eyes were fixed on the male with pure disgust and hatred. "YOU? They sent you? They should have sent your father instead, that old mole is already old enough. Perhaps we should return him with your head, and maybe then he could die from a heart attack?" She said plainly, her eyes resting calmly. She then made a disapproving noise, sighing after as she unfolded the scroll. Mary blinked as she read what was written upon her "Oh, look! It says I must have your head for treason as punishment for coming against the crown" -her eyes lighting up-"But, fear not, I am a generous queen...or so my dead husband had said before piercing his heart out." Mary was silent again while folding the scroll, but her eyes not leaving the naked male.

Disgusted enough she then spoke, "As Queen and a loyal servant to God, your head shall remain attached to your body. You will remain here, in court, and welcome as a guest and serve me as your Queen. You are no longer a boy and no longer under your father's care, but under my care and property. You are free to walk the halls, fed and clothed, too, but nowhere near ink and paper. I hope you understand your purpose here and rethink what you've done, as I am generous. I don't have time to face a man who's about to die, so your threats will mean little to me. If your father wants war, he can bring the rest and I will make sure you're the one who kills him. However, don't be mistaken, you will be treated and taken in as a prince, but not respected. Whatever I order, my people will follow. And you."

The remarks of the lords were silent by her glance as she had waited for their reaction. Averting her eyes she looked upon the male once more. "You will be clothed and cleaned. As punishment from today's event, you will send your first and last letter to your father, stating you are loyal to Queen Mary and serve her only. And because you are prince you will also mention I will arrange your courting while in court. Whatever else you have to say you can include in the letter, but this is a final goodbye. In the meantime, your men will be hung up or beheaded." With that, she made her way to the exit and stopped. "And please send him to my quarters when he's properly attired" Her eyes gave one last observing look to the naked male before ceasing all judgment with a slight shrug.

The only thing now on her mind was a moment to herself while also mentally preparing for today's headache.

Jessica sent a message to her sister, informing her she wasn't returning home for the rest of the night. "You can lock the door, goodnight" Those were the last words before her nails clicking the power button. For the first time, she was finally out, living in her world: no responsibilities, no late-night shows - nothing. The car drive was silent, a little music tuning in the background - but silent. She sighed, smiling to herself as she rested her head back, allowing the cool breeze blowing against her face. A typical 1 am vibe indeed. Although it was her first blind date, she agreed it was safe to head back to his house as it was a success. Everything was great, no complaints or disappointments. They had seemed to have connected pretty quickly, and dinner was also good too.

Then again, Jessica should have known to check the weather before leaving. She was wearing a solid square neck long sleeve dress, all red and just above the knees. It hugged her body tightly, exposing her bountiful curves and perfections while capturing the hourglass figure. She was all-natural and never once doubted herself as she always raised to praise her beauty. Some call it vain, but she called it confidence. Her eyes were growing sluggish as the drive felt pretty smooth enough to drift her vision. It felt endless until she felt a warm touch; the cold winds slowly dying. "Huh?" The female said as she was startled by the touch, "Oh, yes, it's been amazing so far" She smiled, her eyes lighting.

In the meantime, Jessica investigated the area as she realized she'd never been around here. She was mesmerized by Miami's beauty as she smelled the fresh odor of sea salt. Living near the beach was always a dream, so she was truly amazed. Hopefully, one day they can take a stroll. Jessica averted her eyes and saw the door opening. She softly adjusted her legs before grabbing ahold of Mark's hand, using the extra support to get off the car, her heels dragging on the ground. "Oh, stop it," She chuckled. "A drink won't hurt." After all, they both knew it wasn't only just a drink.

"If I had known you lived near a beach, I would have brought a little jacket with me," She commented, her hands brushing against her arms as she tried to warm herself. "But, I must say I love your house." It was true and was excited to see what other stuff he would present next.

Note to self: Need to add kinks and plots -inactive-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom