Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Today, Love Begins! [LovelyxGinger]

00bof0copyok1.jpg

• Staring into the reflective mirror, her eyes blinking to the upper corner where the curling iron had her soft hair latched into it and curling. Today Tsubaki Hibino would be a high school student and for some reason she couldn't stop her heart from racing at the thought. It was bound to be good, that's how a high school life is supposed to be. This year she would make lots of friends and meet great people and perhaps even fall in love. She's very self conscious in fashion and isn't confident in the things she does. "Finished." Spraying some more she stood up and looked in the mirror and smiled, playing with the shorter skirt, "So cute!" Sighing she messed up her hair and sat down with her hair all over as she looked down. "This style doesn't fit me at all...!!" she complained. "Ugh! No matter how I try I can't ever be cute!" Brushing her hair she began to braid each side before slipping a tie around them and giving them a small tug with a sigh. "Just as I thought, I feel more comfortable when I look like this." Tugging at her skirt next she made it longer until it brushed against her knee's.
    BAM!
    "ONEE-CHAN!! HELP! MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIIR!" Widening her eyes at her sister she gritted her teeth, "Sakura please knock before you go barging into someone else's room!!" Her sister looked at her with puppy dog eyes before nodding, "Sorry Onee-chan. I'll reflect later on my actions." Rolling her eyes she took Sakura's hair in her hands, "You definitely won't reflect on something like that." Sakura impatiently sat in front of her sister's mirror as Hibino worked her magic into her sister's hair. "EH?! Onee-chan you aren't going to school like that are you?? It's your first day of high school!" Hibino looked at her sister for a moment, "Why? What do you mean?" Sakura pointed, "You are wearing braids with a long knee length skirt...you look just like someone during the war times! It was in our text book." Blinking at her sisters comments she looked down at her clothes, "It's not war time anymore onee-chan, how do you expect to get a boyfriend??" Her eyebrow twitched as she continued her sister's hair, "I wouldn't date anyone as shallow as to let appearance get in the way." she muttered defensively. "Unpopular girls say that." Sakura added. "Do you want me to do your hair...?!" Hibino threatened. Her sister smiled apologetically, "Sorry onee-chan!" Finishing her sister's hair she thought to herself, 'It's not like I didn't try...I did...but it just never fits my style right...' Putting the band around it was the final touch and she smiled as her sister grinned in the mirror, "So cute! All my friends are jealous that I have a sister like you, onee-chan!" With that her sister bounced out and she sighed, with a smile, "I know, I'm so good."
    'I'm just happy to be able to do my sister's hair every morning even if I can't be cute...'

Looking at the window she saw her sister grab hands with a boy and she smiled 'As much as I long to fall in love...I still have a long ways to go...' Going down the stairs and past her mom she waved, "Bye mom!" Her mother waved, "Be safe!"* Trotting out she walked to her school thinking about how she didn't want to get into this school since it was only a back up. She had tried three different schools and she ended up getting this one and even after studying so hard...she didn't become the representative therefore she wouldn't be doing the representative greetings for the beginning of school. Out the door she smiled, "Day one of high school starts today! Hopefully love will happen..."

Walking through the school she swallowed and looked around 'Why does it feel like...e-everyone's looking at me!?' Not turning her head to look back she continued to walk, wondering if it was her sock or maybe her hair style that was making everyone look. "TSUBAKI!!!" Hibino blinked and as she turned she was wondering who knew her name and why would they call her out all of a sudden in the hallway??**

*I left out the whole sock conversation with the mother.
    **It's not really her being called.[/list:u]

Today was it, the first day of High School. Not that it was a big deal. It would just be another day of women flirting with him. The only reason he tolerated them was to amuse himself. But perhaps they had learned that Tsubaki Kyouta was off limits for anything serious. But he seriously doubted that. Despite his attitude towards women, they flocked to him. It was the curse of being himself. But at the same time, he did manage to have some fun.

As Kyouta looked at his reflection he ran his fingers through his shoulder length blond hair. He didn't really care what length it was. But he refused to let a woman cut it. He didn't trust them. But all of his reflection on how today would be the same had him running late. He glanced at the clock before hurrying to pull his uniform on. Today was going to be a long day. And as he glanced out window he saw Arisa-sempai. She was his favorite in terms of women. She learned a long time ago how their relationship would be.

So he hurried outside and was greeted with Arisa's arms around his neck. "Morning Kyouta-kun..." Her large chest pressed against him and her voice was sweet enough to make him sick. "We are late Sempai." He pushed her away before walking. "Where is Nishiki?" "I don't know. I think he left early today. He didn't want to be late like we are I guess." Kyouta only managed to sigh as he walked. He didn't like to be alone with Arisa unless they were in private.

But as soon as he arrived at school he was rescued. "Tsubaki!" Kyouta made his way past a rather strange looking girl in braids, who he noted had a rather surprised look on her face, and walked up to Nishiki. He went about having a conversation with Nishiki about their summer. That is, until he pointed out the girl with braids. "She looks like she is from the Shouwa Era..."

• Just as the guy walked by her to talk to someone else she sighed in relief, he wasn't calling her. The voice that answered though was male so ....that would mean there is a boy at this school with her same last name! Turning to see who it was she nearly fell over. Her face was in total shock as she stared from the top of his head to his shoulders at what this guy called hair! 'I-It's s-so...SO LONG!!' she thought to herself before quickly turning around so that her back was to him. 'Isn't that against the rules or something?? I don't remember a code about long hair but...there are much better styles to choose from rather than just long hair, we even have the same name! How disgraceful...' Sighing she heard some whispers but tried to ignore it, the representative speech would be given soon so she would need to hurry to the Entrance Ceremony before it was too late. Walking briskly past people she could still feel everyone's eyes on her so she furrowed her eyebrows and tried to bear with it. 'Gosh people are sure nosey...' she thought before walking through the doors to the entrance ceremony. There was quite a lot of chatter amongst the students and as she sat down she saw the speaker walk out. "Welcome to the Entrance Ceremony, here is the class representative...." Hibino watched intently, she would find out who her nemesis was and who she would need to beat for the future.

The whispers continued, even at the ceremony she could hear people. It was hard to even cut the distraction so she could hear the name. Everyone was talking and it seemed everyone already knew who it was but she was having a difficult time. Sighing there was clapping and she realized they must be walking up to the stage. "Tsubaki Kyouta!" Her jaw dropped as she widened her eyes. There was no way she had lost to a guy like him with his long hair!! People began looking at her again so she figured she must be making weird faces but she just couldn't help it! That long haired boy stole her class representative spot and has ugly long hair!! Sighing she looked back up at him, wondering what kind of speech this guy had put together because it better be good for taking her spot.[/list:u]

Kyouta had everyone around him laughing at the Shouwa girl's expense. That is until it was time for the Entrance Ceremony. He had to give that long speech they had prepared for him and he honestly didn't care. But he found a seat and once again, he ended up next to the Shouwa girl. That is until it was time for his speech. He stood and walked to the front before leaning on the podium casually. "Uh...The Summer flower...I don't remember the rest. Alright. Every just make sure that you do a good job this year. And make sure that you have lots of fun. Good luck."

He walked down and there was an eruption of cheers and laughter that seemed to continue on until their first class. As he sat down, he noticed that he was once again next to the Shouwa girl. He felt like she was stalking him already. But as he fished through his pockets he found nothing to write with. School was so annoying. But when he turned to the Shouwa girl all he saw was pens and old fashioned pencils. She was just too weird to resist. So he stood up and grabbed one of her braids. "You are so old fashioned! Who wears braids in this day and age?! And you are wearing such a long skirt. You look like you belong in the Shouwa era. Maybe I will buy you some lady's work pants."

Her eyes widened and she nearly died off her chair at his speech, 'What the hell was that?!' Why did she lose to someone like him?? Clenching her fists she gritted her teeth and tried to hold in her anger, there was no way this was happening. 'He's the worst! I thought things about love and fashion and it's all nothing! I have to be careful this time around...I can't lose to a long haired jerk like him!' It wasn't long before she got out of there, her head full of steam as she made her way to class. The first couple days are usually easy so at least she'd get out of this hell hole before she decided to kill that guy. Making her way to class she nearly died as she saw him sitting next to her. "Those finished filling out their self report papers...are free to leave." Moving her face away she covered the side of her head and groaned slightly, 'Why is this guy sitting next to me??' she questioned herself hoping it was a mirage. Turning to look though she freaked out because he was looking at her and immediately she turned away. Feeling her hair being touched she turned to him and blushed in an embarrassed manner, why was he saying this? In such a loud way too! Looking around she could notice people watching and it just made her blush more before she tried to tug her hair away. "Go wear them yourself!" she shot back as she turned to her work as in to finish and get out of there.

Then, she noticed it, and it wasn't that she didn't notice it before but...he was so close that it was really starting to irritate her. The feel of his hair brushing against her face, it was way too long! This had to be breaking codes and just to show him a little something perhaps she should make him pay. "So...depressing!" In spite of more rage she grabbed the scissors standing up nice and swift and went at him before cutting a nice line of hair off. "Your hair is too much to bear!" she shot back again. Her face was angry and she was sure that probably came to a big surprise for everyone, but she didn't care then. Looking down she saw the hair glitter to the floor before looking up at him, it had got real quiet and it sort of made her nervous but she couldn't go back now...what was done..was done.

Kyouta kept laughing. That is until he heard a snip and a slight pull that went away as his hair did. He looked down and saw some of his long strands fall to the floor. Then he glanced at the hair next to him. It was uneven and in his opinion, rather ugly. He didn't care about his hair. But it was the person who had cut it. A woman! A woman cut his hair. Without thinking about it, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her out of her chair. "That is it! Come with me." And without a word, he pulled her out of the room. He dragged her down a hall before going out the nearest door. Then he pinned her to a wall.

"You cut my hair! That is worth more than you can imagine!" He raised his hand brought it down in a way that looked like he was going to hit her. But it stopped short and he held up five fingers. "500,000 yen. That is how much you owe me." He leaned in rather close. "Or you can repay me with your body. Its your choice." He had a clever smirk on his face.

Her eyes were wide in shock of what she did, he was really angry and she was frozen. Swallowing hard she fidgeted, "I-I'm sorry!" It was too late though, he grabbed her and was dragging her out of the class. "W-Wait! Uhm..." Following briskly to keep up with all the pulling he was doing on her arm. Her face was bright from embarrassment because he was pulling her out of the class like that and she just hoped nothing bad happened. "Oomph!" Looking up in a scared manner she saw his hand and widened her eyes before closing her eyes and flinching back a bit. Although she felt no pain and instead he was talking. Slowly opening her eyes and opened her mouth in shock, "Five...hundred... I can't pay that much.." Backing up she felt the wall against her head and listened to his offer and then sighed. "Alright...with my body then. I have confidence in my arms and ability.." Leaning in she grabbed his face and looked from his eyes to his hair, "Don't move..." Reaching out she ran her hands from his face back into his hair where she glided her hands through.

"Your hair...it's really soft, huh?" A bit of a caring look was on her face as she was close and then backed up. "Okay, please crouch and face away from me." Looking up at him she waited until he did*, her hand ran up her sleeve before pulling it back and then doing so the other side. Stepping forward she presented her hands near his ears and slid her fingers through his hair back and towards her as she exhaled softly to get a feel of it. Taking the scissors she began to snip at his hair, after a few she snipped more quickly and efficiently watching every point of hair to make sure it was coming out correctly.

* Sorry for positioning your character

His face was perfectly still, the picture of confidence. Until she said his hair was soft. For some reason that just shook through him and he couldn't hide the surprise for a moment. But then she told him to turn around and crouch. Thinking that she was going to do something she liked to do with guys, he turned and crouched. But then he felt her fingers in his hair. "What exactly do you plan to do from this position?" Then he heard a snip. And another. And soon they were rapid fire. "What is all that snipping?!" But then, after a few moments, she seemed to be done. He stood slowly before turning.

Then he ran his fingers through his hair. It was all short now. Well, it was long enough to hang just above his eyes and when he looked into his reflection, he had to admit it wasn't a bad hair style for him. But there was one simple problem with it. A woman had cut it. He looked her right in the eyes for a moment before leaning in. "That wasn't what I meant by repaying me with your body. I have never had my hair cut by a woman." He suddenly wrapped an arm around her waist before kissing her deeply. His hand moved up her chest slowly before unsnapping her ribbon and pulling it off. Then, without a word, he turned and walked away. "I am going to take your first experiences."

Back
Top Bottom