Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Sub Seeking FxF/MxF/Futa (Some plot, some smut, some fandom...)

Austadophilus

Planetoid
Hello everybody.

Alrighty, so I noticed a severe lack of FxF rps in my life and this shall not stand! As of late, I've been having the urge to playing out a supernatural or fantasy based rp with my submissive (possibly a switch) character falling for a more powerful supernatural woman. As of right now, I have a few ideas, but I'll probably add some more later on. I also have plenty of fandoms to mess around with as well!

Main Kinks

-Non consensual/dubious consent
-Story driven (I really love build up)
-Humiliation (even extreme humiliation)
-Pet Play
-Gags and Leashes
-Cum baths, cum shots... anything to do with being covered in cum
-Exhibitionism
-Impregnation
-Bondage
-BDSM
-Lactation
-Breeding
-Watersports
-Rimming

Original Ideas

VampireXHuman
In a world where human have been enslaved by vampires, humans are mostly used as nourishment. But every so often, merchants trade them to prestigious, ruling vampires as personal slaves as well as to feed on. Basically, it's a vampire MasterXSlave rp. The slave is bought by a high-ranked Vampire or Vampress and we go from there.
Role Preferred: The Human (I can also double up for this one.)

GangXRunaway
Very basic plot. A runaway takes shelter within a gang and the gang leader takes notice of the innocent, little thing. The runaway may have a sibling who is in the rival gang of the gang leader just to add some conflict. Also, if you wish, we could do a Yakuza thing with this too. That I would not mind.
Role Preferred: The Runaway

ExperimentXScientist's Daughter
A scientist has been working on some kind of cloning experiment and mutated a feminine creature beyond recognition. She is still human-like, yet has different feature from us such as a tail and horns (or whatever we come up with). But she has nothing but bloodthirsty rage for the Scientist, who treats her like dirt and keeps her locked up. One day, the scientist's daughter visits from college and sees the horror her father has placed on the experiment. She foolishly sets the experiment free and the experiment quickly snatches the daughter in revenge!
Role Preferred: Scientist's daughter

WerewolfXHuman
After its cubs were killed by hunters, the werewolf kills the hunters but leaves a baby girl alive. However, the child is scratched and marked by the beast. By her sixteenth birthday, she begins to feel strange. As though she isn't human anymore and the werewolf learns that she left a cub behind. So she races to find the girl and introduce her into her pack...whether she likes it or not.
Role Preferred: Human

VampireXVampire
Two clans exist apart from each other. One is a thriving clan, the other is in shambles, barely able to feed from animals. In a last ditch effort, the clan sends the leader's youngling to go spy on the thriving clan's cruel, sadistic leader. The leader catches her and will do anythign to break and use her to her liking. I really want to do this one and I want it to be incredibly mature. Torture, violence, sexual mind control, anything!
Role preffered: Young spy vampire

AlienXHuman
A man was abducted by an alien race and before he was taken back to his home, he learned of the alien's plans and secret. Before anyone could believe him, he died of a heart attack. He leaves behind a daughter whom he told all of his insane ramblings too, who is in college now. But now a female alien soldier is determined to find her and to get back a very important piece of information her father had stolen from her race. Like the vampire one, I want this to be heavily violent, but extremely sexual and dark.
Role preferred: Human

PrincessXBandit
A Princess has remained in captivity of her own home for far too long and so, she demands her father to allow her to present a peace treaty to the warring country as her first duty when coming of age. Her father accepts and she sets out on a journey through the mountains. However, there are some, namely bandits, who have no wish for the war to end. So, now the princess is marked at the top of their list as she enters her way through the mountains to end a war. One bandit in particular is in need of the princess…
Role preferred: I’ll do ether.

SuccubusXHuman
The Succubi population is dwindling until the Incubus King has found a suited girl to join their ranks. A human girl. The King sends out his best succubus to seek this human out and bring him into his depths. The succubus accepts and seeks out the human girl to seduce her away into the night. Only problem, the human girl is deathly afraid of sex and hides her body in shame underneath bulky clothes. She lives alone and practically avoids all contact with males whatsoever. How will the succubus ever show her the light of lust?
Roles Preferred: The Human

KidnapperXKidnapped
We’ll come up with something for this plot. This is one I don’t really start out with a storyline, but prefer to wing and create the details as we go.
Role preferred: The Kidnapped

StudentXCult Witch (Always Craving this one)
When a tightly wound girl has a heavy meltdown at school (be it high school or college), her parents and friends hold an intervention for her and decide to send her to an therapeutic island famous for de-stressing individuals. However, once she gets to the island, she finds that the island is really some sort of temple where sacred prostitutes practice magick and witchcraft to cure their patients through sex. Only one problem, the girl hates to be touched and worse, she cannot escape the island. For the head witch of the island has decided that she wants the girl to become one of her new priestesses.
Role Preferred: Student

Lost WomanxSupernatural Monsters/Homunculi

I've been playing a lot of horror games and replaying Haunting Ground/Demento made me realize what a thrill it is to wake up in a mysterious castle where the keepers and staff all are horrific creatires that want to fuck you and knock you up for their own purposes. So I pretty much want to brainstorm a heavy story and smut based idea around that.

Additional Pairings (Admittedly more in the smutty realm)
Master/Slave
Angel/Demon
Evil Vampire/Vampire Rebel (anyone?)
Cyborg/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Demon/Demon
Incubus/Succubus
Succubus/Succubus
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Murderer/Civilian
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Prisoner/Guard
So, PM me and we'll see what we can come up with.

Fandom Cravings

(Characters I wish to play in bold)

Persona 4

Naoto
XRise
YukikoxChie (I could be either one)
NaotoxNaoto's Shadow
Futa Shadows or ShadowsxHarem of P4 Girls

Persona 5

Makoto
xAnn
MakotoxHaru (Could be either one)
MakotoxFutaba (Either one)
SaexMakoto (Guilty pleasure)
Shadow SaexFull Harem of P5 girls (She makes them all her bitches)
Fem/Futa JokerxHarem
Akechi/Fem AkechixHarem
AkechixMakoto

RWBY

-Cinder Fall/
Anyone (I love Cinder so much, so yeah.)
-Cinder Fall/Female Tyrian Callows (guilty pleasure, but I crave it so bad, someone please give this to me)
-Cinder Fall/Pyrrha Nikos
-Cinder Fall
/Neopolitan (especially now that we're into Vol 7...)
-Cinder Fall/Salem

Danganronpa

Junko EnoshimaxHarem
Leon KuwataxSayaka Maizono

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Nagito KomaedaxChiaki Nanami
Nagito KomaedaxHarem
Junko EnoshimaxHarem
Hajime HinataxKazuichi Souda
Hajime HinataxNagito KomaedaxChiaki Nanami
Sonia NevermindxKazuichi SoudaxGundham Tanaka
Gundham TanakaxKazuichi Souda
Gundham TanakaxSonia Nevermind
Mikan TsumikixHiyoko Saionji

And well... honestly any other pairings are negotiable

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Kokichi OumaxMiu Iruma
K1-B0xMiu Iruma (We'll make him human, I guess. XD)

Harry Potter
Craving some brutal SlytherinxGriffindor action to be honest.

Anyways, please take a look and PM me if interested. I rp via PMs or Discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom