Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male (CLOSED) Plots for Faeryth - Femboy Stories

This thread closed until further notice.

Well, hullo there!

Looking for an Alpha for my Omega.

Please see Faeryth's F-list detailed kinks and info but I will post basic info here.

Looking for long or short-term, literate, 1-3 paragraphs (more if the scene calls for it, ok), forum post.

We can hash out any details, or make changes to any plots below if you've got something in mind, or if you've got your own ideas, please share!

I'll be updating as I think of more stuff.

Plots in red are cravings.

-PLOT A

Setting: modern-fantasy; mideaval-fantasy.

Themes: romance, manipulation, possessiveness/jealousy, pregnancy switch, mpreg, omegaverse.

Our characters meet each other with mutual friends at a bar. MC is flirty and social but otherwise keeps it friendly. YC isn't in the mood to go out but is immediately attracted to MC. A friend jokingly calls MC the perfect traditional wife, and lists the reasons why. MC replies by listing the reasons why he isn't. This starts YC thinking of ways of manipulating things in favor of making him his.

- PLOT B

Setting: modern, college.

Themes: romance, public teasing, jealousy.

YC is a big geek/shy guy who mostly just stays out of the way. MC, a flaming extrovert takes an interest in him, teasing and growing closer to him. Maybe he corrupts YC a little, or brings out a boldness in him he didn't know he had.

- PLOT C

Setting: modern-fantasy, slice-of-life.

Themes: romance, jealousy.

A roommates situation where opposites attract. They're rooming to save money. My or YC dates casually, bringing people over, which eventually causes resentment, which they discover is due to jealousy.

- PLOT D

Setting: modern-fantasy; mideaval-fantasy.

Themes: omegaverse, romance, mpreg.

Our characters are in an arranged marriage but don't know each other. One a strong, vicious warrior; the other a healer. They must learn to live and love.

- PLOT E

Setting: modern.

Themes: romance, non-con to con, dub-con, vouyeur, stalking.

A camboy meets a fan who wants more.

MY CHARACTER

Name: Faeryth Kai
Sexuality: Gay
Species/Race: Fae/Elf hybrid
Eyes: (L) Red, (L) Yellow
Hair: Pure white (eyelashes are black)
Skin: Pure white
Birthday: August 1st
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kgs)

Personality:
Faeryth Kai is a charismatic Omega male. He doesn't like to be underestimated and he's often eager to prove himself and will act on this desire. Most of the time he's in a cheerful mood and he can be flirtatious and playful as well.

Thanks for reading!

PLEASE feel free to ask me for any additional details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom