Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Outside (OOC)

I expect so. Again, I'll just take a little to get Andras going. He's like a quiet alien to start.

That's the nature of groups, usually. I'll normally be posting at least daily.

I'm trying to get in a post a day as well, I think it's going to be a lot of fun once we really get it going. Is the group closed for add in's or are you still excepting people?

I've been in groups where there was like a 2 or 3 day period for replies, then just move on.

Yeah. I usually spend more time creating my character than I do getting to play in groups. But, I keep banging my head against the wall, anyways.

I think we need open call, again.

I don't see a need to restart. We barely got going and only two players have responded in a week. The number of players isn't the problem, it's the engagement.

I suggest a 24 or 48 hour posting schedule. If you haven't posted in a certain time since the last GM post, everyone moves on, and your character is assumed to go along with everything silently. If it happens frequently, we don't need the character because they're not contributing.

We can add new, active players at this point. Their characters arrive late or arrived and we assume everyone said hi, and they're just now talking or getting settled in their rooms or whatever.

Can we get a head count of everyone who feels inclined to ever post again?

I guess not. I'm incredibly disappointed.

@BreezinBy Thank you for trying and including me. Please keep me in mind if you try to run another group.

Back
Top Bottom