Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evaluate my thread

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
Hey there guys. I'm opening up the kitchen so to speak as I'm asking for advice with my RP request thread. (or at least, the main one I keep coming back to)

Please, can you help me to improve it? Tell me what I did right? Wrong? Thank you!

(And before you say it, yes, I understand that basing my RPs around one single style of art is somewhat limiting)

I think your thread is great. <3 Not really sure how you could improve it though to be honest. I like how it is very detailed and you clearly put tons of effort into it.

Also I think your avatar is pretty funny and makes me smile.

I think your thread is great. <3 Not really sure how you could improve it though to be honest. I like how it is very detailed and you clearly put tons of effort into it.

Also I think your avatar is pretty funny and makes me smile.
Thank you! Like most good threads it's not something that I did in one try, it's something that constantly evolved with work over time, and finding a format (both mechanical and esthetic) that worked for me.

Do you like the Avatar! I had one person who said they refused to RP with me because my avatar creeped them out, and if they RPd with me then they would have to see it all the time.

Are you familiar with the show it's from?

Thank you! Like most good threads it's not something that I did in one try, it's something that constantly evolved with work over time, and finding a format (both mechanical and esthetic) that worked for me.

Do you like the Avatar! I had one person who said they refused to RP with me because my avatar creeped them out, and if they RPd with me then they would have to see it all the time.

Are you familiar with the show it's from?

That person sounds like no fun at all and you dodged bullet there i'd say.

Yeah of course I know the show it is from I think I would be pretty sad if I went through life without knowing it.

That person sounds like no fun at all and you dodged bullet there i'd say.

Yeah of course I know the show it is from I think I would be pretty sad if I went through life without knowing it.
I think the first time you watch it (and you don't expect the random things that happen) it's the funniest show ever. Subsiquent times watching it are still good, but that first time when they scream "OH MY GOD! Who's driving the van!!!" and then you see the van stop at a sign, signal, and then turn.:ROFLMAO: Nothing can beat that. Or Marylin Manson singing about the food pyramid. XD

Did you see the Clone High Easter Egg hidden in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?

I think the first time you watch it (and you don't expect the random things that happen) it's the funniest show ever. Subsiquent times watching it are still good, but that first time when they scream "OH MY GOD! Who's driving the van!!!" and then you see the van stop at a sign, signal, and then turn.:ROFLMAO: Nothing can beat that. Or Marylin Manson singing about the food pyramid. XD

Did you see the Clone High Easter Egg hidden in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?

I haven't seen it a long time so I think watching it again will be sort of like watching it for the first time.

I like those parts a lot but this is the best
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0FBKSssslA

I never saw that movie, what was the reference?

Oh, you're missing out, Spider-verse is amazing! But the easter egg, is that when Spider-Gwen is intoduced and shows us how she got there, she lands in Times Square and in the background there are posters for made up movies as billboards and ads. One of them has Abe Lincoln and JFK's faces on it (in clone High animation style) and reads 'Clone College'.

Which is something I never knew I needed in my life, until I saw it!

Well they are making new episodes which I for sure know I needed in my life.

They are? Can you confirm that? because that's something that's ENTIRELY off my radar

The title could be punchier, as I don't know that it will hook people who aren't familiar with Devil HS?

Back
Top Bottom