Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Omegaverse [SWITCH seeking ANY]

Vortex216

Moon
As the title says, I am looking for a roleplay which has Omegaverse elements in it.

About me!
----
My name is Sam. If it really matters, I identify as nonbinary in real life and use they/them or he/him pronouns. I have both AFAB and AMAB characters depending on what you want.

---- I tend to write about 3-5 paragraphs of about 4-5 lines on Bluemoon, but ultimately I will usually match whatever my partner writes as long as it isn't, say, 20+ paragraphs, and I DO NOT accept one liners. It has to be at least a paragraph long!

---- Response time varies on how enthusiastic I am about writing at a particular time. As a default, expect a response at least once every few days, and if I am going to take longer than a week I will always message you. I'm looking for you to do the same thing!

---- I am NOT looking for anything in real life! Dumb flirting is alright (although I will say I'm pretty awful at returning it lmao) as long as you are not expecting something in real life.

---- I write in third person and past tense, although you can write however you wish as long as it is readable! I also have a multitude of different characters I am willing to use, and we can discuss them and who you would prefer or who I think would be appropriate.

I also apologise if I forget anything in this post!

So, there's a few other things I'd like to mention before we get into plot ideas. Please read these so we don't have to go over anything I've mentioned here whilst planning just to make it easier!
1. I'm not here to GM/DM! I don't want to carry the plot, so I would like equal contribution from both you and me, unless we have agreed otherwise. I understand not wanting to roleplay NPC characters though, I can do that if you wish.

2. Please DM me if you wish to roleplay! I won't respond to anything on this thread. That being said, any DMs that are simply 'Hi' or something similar will be ignored. Please give some ideas, or even just give the name of a plot you liked here so I can get an idea of what we're going to do!

3. I can play as the dominant or submissive, and I can also play as a switch. I don't mind.

4. As the prefix of this post says, I don't mind what gender your character is! Most of my characters are pansexual and/or panromantic, all I ask is that you don't ask for them to be 'turned straight/gay' for the roleplay or whatever.

5. I use DRAWN or WRITTEN REFERENCES ONLY! I have a few drawn references for my characters, but not many so I tend to stick with written descriptions the most. You can use whatever references you want though, I don't mind.

6. Similar to what I said in rule 4, I will not change anything major about my character. I am willing to change them ever so slightly to suit roleplays better, and we can discuss that if we have to.

7. Communication is key: if you have an issue with anything - whether it be with a post I've made, an idea I've suggested or just something I've said in general - please do not be afraid to tell me. I don't bite! This also goes for if you are not enjoying the roleplay. That's okay! I would rather that you simply tell me than continue to attempt to roleplay something you're not enjoying or just abandon the roleplay with no reasons or messages; perhaps we would even be able to come up with something new and start afresh! This also goes for if you will be away for a longer amount of time. If you simply up and leave, I will most likely consider our roleplay over wit

8. For ratios of plot to smut, I don't mind anything from 0:100 to 90:10. Basically, I would like for there to always be at least a little bit of smut, but if the rest of the roleplay is interesting and fun enough, I do not mind if the focus is on the story at all! At the same time, I also do not mind if the main focus is on the sexual interactions of characters.

9. Have fun!

As for kinks and preferences, ultimately I'm usually okay with most things. Here I will write a list of what I don't like and some things I do, however if you'd like to know practically everything, please check out my F-List! Everything in the 'Favourites' or 'Yes' sections are obviously a yes! If it's in 'Maybe,' then it's best if you ask first. If it's in the 'No' section, there's a VERY high chance I won't like it, but if you really, really want it in a roleplay, ask anyway.

Yes!
- Romance
- Rough Sex
- Dom/Sub Dynamics
- More plot-focused or relationship building roleplays
- Purely smut-focused roleplays
- Dirty Talk
- Polyamory/multiple characters
- Weapons (One of my characters is particularly into this, so perhaps if it's a more intense scenario and not just day-to-day life)
- Maybe willing to do dubcon scenarios? It depends on what's going on

No Thanks!
- Scat
- Watersports
- Vore
- Micro/Macro (Some size difference is absolutely okay, but nothing extreme)
- Ageplay
- Outright noncon
- Incest
- Vomit

So, onto plot ideas I suppose. I'm not that great with coming up with these off of the top of my head, as it usually takes a small discussion to spark off an idea in my head (and apologies if I ever get super carried away cx).

Angry Omega
Omegas are supposed to act all pretty and nice and happy and be good little things for their Alphas. They're supposed to be claimed, knotted and bred. That's all. Right...? [Omega (I don't mind whether this is you or me)] doesn't think this. They've always been, well, not like that. They don't want to just be a plaything for an Alpha. They want to find someone who they can actually love, someone who doesn't just want sex. Heats are a big problem when it comes to stuff like this, as their instincts and the drive to mate and be claimed are strong, and Alphas don't help at all as they come running to the unclaimed Omega who's in heat. One day, they happen upon [Alpha], and then things start from there...
(This would kind of take place in a more prejudistic society, if you couldn't tell already. It would also be more story-oriented).
[THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A LONGER TERM PLOT!]

Roommates
God, having an Omega as a roommate was a bad choice. The heats were the worst, just because it was so hard to stay in control and not just fuck [Omega] silly. But then, [Omega] has a particularly bad heat and it drives [Alpha] into rut. You can probably guess what happens next.
[This could work as both a short term or long term plot. Depends what you want!]

[Alpha] is very interested in a certain Omega, however said Omega has already been claimed by [Another Alpha]. Maybe if they ask nicely, they could manage to convince [Other Alpha] to share.
[Potentially longer term if you wanted buildup or more romantic aspects, but easily just a smutty one-shot plot too]

More Than They Were Hoping For
[Alpha] is trying to court [Omega], however the latter is proving to be very difficult; they just brush off all of [Alpha]'s advances, they treat [Alpha] like a good friend and definitely not someone they'd be romantically or sexually attracted to, stuff like that. And it's driving [Alpha] crazy. The more [Omega] treats them like this, the more it makes [Alpha] wish to be [Omega]'s mate. One day, [Alpha] is invited over to [Omega]'s house, but once they enter, they find out that their feelings are indeed reciprocated, but the Omega is quite feisty, and doesn't appear to be willing to back down in that the Alpha cannot get them to verbally admit it, or allow [Alpha] to take the lead when things get hot...
[Same as the 'Share' plot; could have buildup and aftermath, or could be a smutty one-shot]

Long Night
The two are out at a nightclub or a bar of some sort, or maybe it's just an outright strip club or something. They meet one another, chat, end up getting a bit drunk and flirtatious, and they take it back to someone's living space. In the end, they wake up the morning after, only to realise that either they're in a strange house, or that someone else is in their bed.
[Short term if you only wanna roleplay the night before, long term if you want to do the rest]

Back
Top Bottom