Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female [NSFW] Supreme Futa Bitch-Dommes who Live to Destroy You

JennaThorne

Super-Earth

Supreme

The Futanarian Empire of Jenna Fucking Thorne

A world five times the size of Earth, covered by megacities that hold hundreds of billions of people. A world where futas make up 1 out of every 100,000.

A world where futas rule.

Just 23 years ago the Futanarian Empire was founded, all based on the birth of the heralded Alpha Futa - Me, Jenna Fucking Thorne. From that moment futas ruthlessly conquered, spreading to dominate the mega continent that covers half of our planet, with the remaining half of the world powerless to resist being crushed any time we desire.

How do we rule? We rule with the superior intelligence - the futa mind being light years beyond the females we enslave and the males we exterminate on sight. We rule with superior technology - able to harvest vast energy from the mass-torture of female slaves to power our megacities and war machines. And we rule with the absolute might of our superior futa bodies, one futa being the rival of any hundred males - and that's before the phenomenal powers we derive from fucking and torturing females ourselves.

As the Alpha Futa I rule Futanaria from atop the Supremium, the 10,000 story megascraper that reaches deep into space that forms the core of My empire as well as My vast personal pleasure complex. My throne located in the 50-story strip club at the very top, each floor a ring around another ring leading down to a center before the throne itself, with the world's hottest women dancing on every stage 24/7 for My entertainment. From there I broadcast My spectacular, mindblowing, slut-killing fucks to the whole world as propaganda to convince more of the world's billions of remaining "free" women to defect to Futanaria and worship futa cock the way they were meant to.

Punishing Personal Trainer Sansa Kundrok

I'm Sansa Kundrok, a gorgeous blonde woman with a massively built body I've honed to athletic and aesthetic perfection after years of dedicated training built on a flawless genetic foundation - but you barely noticed any of that while you were staring at the massive 24-inch horse dick throbbing dark and thick and naked in front of my rock-hard bronze thighs.

For the last few weeks I've moved in on your obscenely wealthy gated community, using my massive bitch killer to improve the fitness of the tight, drooling bitches all over your neighborhood who can't wait to have their turn to be worked over, split open and fucked inside out.

You're a married bitch with a pathetic husband who funds your extravagant lifestyle, barely conscious of your life passing by until the day you see Me walking out of one of your neighbors' homes brazenly swinging my Goddess dick. Like that you're calling every bitch in town, desperate for some way, any way to track me down and set your own private session. But then you get a call from you've never seen and a cold, coarse voice asks you questions you've never told anyone but can't resist answering from the way that snarl makes your pussy ache.

I bark at you that you're out of luck - I'm not doing solo sessions. If you want a meeting with me you're going to have to offer up the other women of your family and friends who you stupidly just told me all about, who I've decided need a dose of Daddy Kundrok's fitness too.

Goth Bitch Toxikka Malice

Whether it's throatfucking popular bitches until they puke all over their own fake tits in the middle of campus in front of their shitmale jock boyfriends, or twisting another goth's nipple piercings while I rape her ass in the club toilet before I steal her wallet and her drugs and leave her gushing my cum out of her asshole on the floor, the best part of being a total bitch is having a huge, disgusting dick that makes everyone let me get away with it.

Corporate Bitch Lunda Gunshok

I'm Lundika Gunshok, a ball-busting corporate bitch who only gives a shit about one thing - extracting maximum value from every pathetic human resource around me, even when that human resource is a disgusting shitmale faggot who's going to cry about never seeing his wife and daughters now that I've got him working 16-hour days. That whiny bitch shouldn't worry about his wife and daughters - now that I've got him so busy I have plenty of time to introduce those juicy fuckpigs to their new Daddy's big, dripping woman dick.

Back Alley Prostitute Vanaria Vixxen

Desperate for a fuck like nothing you've ever had? Head down the wrong dark alley at the wrong time of night and you might just get your chance to mess with the wrong fucking bitch - Me, back alley prostitute Venaria Vixxen. Only this isn't some cheap fling - we're going to be doing everything I want for everything you have, or the switchblade knife in my palm is making her new home in your throat. So just relax you stupid fucking whore, and let Daddy's big, gorgeous woman dick make her new home anywhere she wants.

Sociopathic Scientist and Family Woman Kurnella Denkross

I'm the one and only Kurnella Denkross, beautiful blonde, brilliant scientist and sociopathic bitch. I'm wealthy, accomplished and acclaimed enough for ten lifetimes, but every award, megabillion IPO, and violent, sweaty fuck of a dozen worshipping admirers is utterly meaningless to Me - unless it serves My true and all-consuming goal; achieving ever-greater power for My thick, throbbing three-foot horse dick. Indeed with the magnificent fuckpole throbbing violently between my legs constantly demanding more devoted worship, it's simply the only scientifically responsible thing to do to perform dangerous and illegal experiments to make my monstrous dick even more obscenely powerful.

I'll experiment on anyone - strangers, acquaintances, colleagues, app hookups, and even those among the ranks of the truly wealthy and powerful - but my favorite test subjects remain the family and friends closest to me, the stupid fucksows looking stupid, trusting and utterly cockstruck as they follow me one after the other to the slaughter in my basement lab.

Warrior Goddess Tunde Bitchkiller

I'm Tunde Bitchkiller, Royal Protector of the Kingdom of Zynvossa - a title I claimed mere weeks ago, stunning the court when I walked brazenly into the throne room baring my gorgeous body and enormous, womanly horse dick and balls, and declared that I had come to save the land from a terrifying evil and MUST be given authority over all the land for its own good.

The females of the court all immediately agreed, their cunts naturally much smarter than their brains in telling them their new place in life was to worship and honor the magnificent cock before them. But a handful of putrid, pathetic shitmales stepped forward in protest, attempting to claim none could usurp the power of the king - when my enormous dick began to glow gold and the ugly faggots twisted into hideous, horrible mutants. Their faces twist into hideous shapes and so do their bodies, and their clothes are eaten away to reveal hideously tiny little cocks that could only belong to demonic rapists.

I take one look at the twisted faggots and they scream and flee, clawing their way through shitmale guards who are powerless to do anything but die. Then I smirk as lightning strikes from the head of my axe, scorching the faggots and bringing them to their knees - before I hack their heads off with my great golden axeblade.

All fall silent, and I am proclaimed royal champion and protector by the queen, the shitmale king left choking on words he's terrified to even think. I'm given the authority to do whatever it takes to protect the kingdom - including use whatever tight, juicy fuckmeat I need to replenish the power of my magnificent cock to reveal which shitmales are possessed by demons, the only thing that now stands between Zynvossa and annihilation. And unknown to all - the power that causes the so-called "possessions", twisting the shitmale faggots into the hideous forms they deserve before I slaughter them.

Not that it would help the males to know the truth - even if they did, the females of Zynvossa are so spellbound by my supreme cock that they would never care. All anyone can do now is continue in total surrender to the absolute power of the dick between my legs.

Fuck your hopes. Fuck your dreams. Fuck free will. Fuck everything other than fucking, sucking, and worshipping My supreme futa bitch cock. You belong to me. You're my fucking property. You do what the fuck I tell you, when I tell you, and you ARE who I tell you. You will be whoever the fuck I tell you to be, as many as I tell you to be, in thousands of words of obscene worshipping detail of your desperate, pathetically inadequate efforts to pleasure Me.

I want to take the form of one of these sensational bitch-studs. You aren't fucking fit to look at Me in any form, let alone these supreme displays of bulldicked feminine power. Look upon them anyway, fuck sow, look on every possible manifestation of Me in awe and worship and cunt-pounding fuck-lust, then force yourself to choose just one form for Me to take. Or if you're too pathetically weak to choose, beg Me to be any fucking bitch I want and abuse you any way I desire.

What I Want

Only the most depraved bitch meat, whores who will do anything for your goddess because you know nothing in your worthless fucking life matters more than pleasing Me.

Only the wildest extremes of impossible, hyper-sexualized obscenity - a cataclysm of ecstasy and pain with My all-powerful, all-devouring dick at the center of the storm.

Only slaves who can each play many slaves at the same time, a multitude of rape meat, an orgy of fuck-slaves all for My divine indulgence at the same time, while you off on indulging My ravenous appetites to the utmost.

Only slaves who can write not just hundreds, but many hundreds, even thousands of words at a time; slaves who consider the discord character limit a constant hindrance rather than a distant goal.

Most of all, only slaves who know which words to write. No lazy fucking "submission" where you lie there passively observing me while doing nothing whatsoever yourself. I want physical devotion, I want active worship, I want rape meat that knows its entire purpose for existing is to give Me pleasure every way it can.

Kinks & Limits

Kinks - dominance (by me), submission (by you), power, abuse, slavery, cruelty, breeding, massive dicks, massive balls, massive cumloads, constant cum production, disgusting precum, filth, smegma, shit, piss, puke, pain (yours), masochism (you), sadism (m), punishment (yours), violence (mine), torture (yours), blood (yours), shame (yours), humiliation (yours), cheating, relationship breaking, drugs, disease, unrealism, transformation, breeding, pregnancy, hyper-pregnancy, gore, vore, death (yours).

Limits - furries, anything to do with males except their violent and utterly non-sexual torture, and you having limits.

Now you talk to Me, rape meat

Time to show Me you might deserve to be My next pathetic, worshipping bitch of a victim. Answer every single one of My questions like a good little whore or you will NEVER get this gorgeous dick to split your worthless fuck meat open and tear you apart.

Convince me you're

• Limitless - you want to eat shit, get beaten, be torn apart, and die for My obscene fuck-pleasure

• Literate - able to serve in worship Me in hundreds if not thousands of words at a time

• A multislut - able and willing to be any slave My perfect dick demands, as many at a time as I command

• Disgustingly desperate to worship and slave for the pleasure of My holy bitch dick

Then tell Me which bitch you want Me to become - or whether you're a weak fucking whore who needs Me to choose everything for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom