Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π’«π“π’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒 |π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ| (NSFW)

Wretched_Discord

Malefic witch
Dabi.gif

Contrary to what I said on my other forum, well, ignore that please because I've got a hankering for some fandom RP's that revolve primarily (read: entirely) around MHA- namely around a singular character. If it wasn't inherently obvious that character would be Dabi, well, it is. I'm obsessed with bad boys, serial killers, and the League of Villains: Dabi encapsulates all of these words probably a few times over. Before you run away screaming because I'm a slobbering fangirl (because I am), read on and then run if you're uninterested~
More fandoms will be added should I get obsessed with new things~

My offer and my desires:

• Post length is not entirely important to me. While I love walls of text, dripping with intense details that really set the scene and transports me to that world, if the post is poorly written with a gratuitous amount of spelling and punctuation errors, I'll lose interest quickly. I am not, however, expecting absolute perfection. I am no stranger to errors but throwing your post through a writing program (like Word or Grammarly) takes a few seconds and I would be eternally grateful~ Please though, no one liners! Nothing kills the mood like a one-liner after I provide a solid paragraph or more.
  • Post frequency varies- I won't beat around the bush and promise a post every day or every two days. I try to post at least once a week. Can I post more often? Yes, especially if the plot/story/your writing has me excitedly checking back frequently. However, I do have other obligations that require my attention first and foremost. Please though, don't hesitate to keep in touch with me! I'm always happy to chat about various topics, pets, and of course, anime! Within this same vein though, I won't actively reach out and poke you for a post. I understand that real-life often interrupts creativity and that shit happens. Never feel that you're on a timeline- I am patient and will wait forever for a post.
  • Smut to Story ratio! To be fair, I love smut as much as the next person but entirely all smut with 0 story tends to get mechanical. Do I want all story an no smut? No, because then I wouldn't be here. The stories that I've got in mind have elements of sex, in fact, it has A LOT but it also has story.
  • Kinks? I've got a few, but the list of 'No's' is a lot shorter. I should make an F-list as it would make it easier, but, I'm a lazy bitch. If you're curious, just ask!
  • Where do I prefer to roleplay? Solely via PM. While I am a staff member and I tend to be out in the public eye more, I am very private due to a sorted past of unfortunate run-ins. Please understand as this is one of the very few things I won't budge on~
Plots:

Dabi x OC-

Note: I am happy to play as many characters within the MHA universe as need be- this includes male and female characters (though I can't guarantee that they will be spot on).

Black Swan has a vendetta against All Might- one that she keeps close to her chest, just like her true appearance. She doesn't care who she kills, whether that be the Heros or Villains. This mentality has made her infamous in various circles, but she's careful. At least, she is until the manic, madman Twice, notices her disappear in an alley after a Hero. He watches quietly from the shadows as she rends the hero's soul from their body and crushes it into dust.

Having seen this woman's powerful quirk, Twice decides she might be a beneficial member to The League of Villains. It takes him several days to find her again, but when he does, he offers her the chance to bring the whole broken system down, if she joins. Twice tells her to think it over and, should she decide to accept his offer, to meet him in the alley where he watched her kill the Pro. Black Swan, still dubious, decides that the League can aid her in completing her end goal: decimate All Might.

• Please note that Black Swan's joining happens before the forest training camp.
  • This will loosely follow the anime but deviation from the said storyline is highly encouraged
  • There may be some very dark topics brooched during this RP- the relationship between Dabi and Black Swan will be unhealthy at best. (If, during a smut scene you have Dabi grab her face and tell her to open her fuckin mouth |either to suck his cock, spit in her mouth or suck his fingers|, you'll become my favorite person alive)
If you have anything you'd like to add, perhaps story build or change, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM and we can discuss the plot further!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom