Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Open Worlds and Plays. Warcraft, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2, and D&D RP Requests.

Arcane Squall

Planetoid
Hello there!

I hope you're all doing well. I'm in search of some specific long-term RPs. Unfortunately, due to IRL time constraints I'm not able to take more than one for each of these RPs.

For the RPs I'll start with setting, a character name and their race/class, a quick description for each character, and what I'm looking for from an RP in that setting. After the settings and characters I'll write more about myself and what you can expect from me as an RP partner. All characters are female and I'm looking to play against either female characters or femme leaning characters. I'm not concerned with attachments but more presentation.

Warcraft: Yecina Softgloom (High Elf Discipline Priest)
grace-liu-wow-fanart-final-1920.jpg

With her dark skin contrasted by her golden hair and blue eyes, Yecina finds herself born into an ancient society of elves but is barely an adult. The old ways of the elves feel as shackles while the new ways of the Alliance and its recent allies pull her forward. She wants to uphold these proud traditions but finds that they burdensome and heavy while finding joy and enlightenment as the Alliance continues to grow and fill its ranks with new cultures and beliefs.

Simularly, Yecina has been drawn to the path of the Light as woman of the robe. But often finds herself dabbling in the dark forbidden arts of the Void. Sometimes out of necessity, sometimes out of pure delight. Much like a dessert, once she's indulged in those ways she finds herself wanting more. Though she thinks of herself as a disciplined and empathetic woman consecrated by the light, she often finds herself donning the mask of a dark seductress with wicked thoughts and pleasures - willing to play any game if the price is right.

Warcraft:

This has been a long standing love of mine for more than a decade now. While I don't know every bit of lore, I am knowledgeable about it on the whole. I've read the chronicle books, all the interim expansion books, and have played all the expansion stories a few times. I do not ask the same of my partner. I understand that not everyone is as invested in the lore as myself. I do ask that you have a basic understanding of each expansion's lore from vanilla to present. I will say, I was alienated by Shadowlands and haven't played since 9.1 and my understanding of the lore from that point forward isn't nearly as solid as the rest of the lore. I also haven't returned for the Dragonflight expansion and probably won't for a while yet.

My goal here is to find a partner who is willing to establish a long term RP that starts in vanilla and continues to the current game. Each expansion has a larger narrative arc that we would agree upon and lots of smaller narrative points that we would discuss as the expansion progresses. Due to the fact that there's been a ton of world building already done on this universe, the set up for this RP isn't labor intensive but there will have to be plenty of OOC discussion as the RP advances.

D&D: Elspeth Stormoath (Human Tempest Cleric)
eddie-mendoza-tavern-town.jpg

Elspeth:

Pale skin, black short hair, and glacial blue eyes. Elspeth is a faithful devoted follower of Torm. She obtained her affinity for the storm and all of its blessings while in service to another God but was allowed to retain them when she came to follow him. A successful sailor, she's set to receive title of captain when her current skipper steps down.

Her head is as hard as the bow of her ship, but her stern isn't nearly as wide. Faithful and loyal to a fault, she finds herself more of a gypsy than a proper Cleric. When in port, she finds herself in the grimier parts of the town. Though she doesn't agree with their way of life, she can't help but envy their ability to live so freely. Something she only feels while at sea.

D&D:

I've been playing D&D 5e for a few years now. I've been DMing for more than a year on top of that. I love this game and what it is and what it facilitates. I believe there is potential for a very fun and intimate long-term RP based loosely on this game system. Admittedly, I'm not as nearly as knowledgeable about the Forgotten Realms or any of the WotC settings as I am a homebrew DM. Though, I'm not necessarily looking for those settings. What I'm looking for is more something loosely based off the character creation system from 5e and use that as a point of reference for the capabilities and traits of our characters. How strictly (or loosely) we reference the rules will be totally dependent on our discussions as partners as I'm not set on anything.

FFXIV: Vera Atoel (Viera Gunbreaker)
amos-yan-ffxiv-bg-speedpaint.jpg
Vera Atoel:

Dark skin, with crisp white hair, Vera has always been a beautiful Viera. Though neither trait is overtly obvious as she goes through her day to day covered in dust, grime, gunpowder, and sometimes blood. She's rambunctious, loud, and above all else, tough. She'll take a hit and and return it in kind, often with a risk of explosions. She blames her poor hearing on all the explosions she's witness to up close, but it's more likely that her ears being tied down and under her hair contribute to the difficulties of hearing her comrades saying "don't set the fuse yet!"

Having been raised in the Garlean Empire her heritage and beauty were both things to be hidden and forgotten. Both only brought unwanted attention, both only brought problems. Her ability to enchant munitions for the Garlean soldiers ended up being what allowed her to learn how to wield a gunblade and provided her gil to survive. Though, one day she saw an opportunity to abandon her Garlean masters and did so. Now, living in the world of the "savages" she hopes to reclaim her lost ancestorial history.
FFXIV:

This is a newer addition to the worlds I've been playing in, I took the plunge headfirst into FFXIV along with the other disgruntled WoW players during the massive legal and gameplay issues with Blizzard. I must admit, I've become quite smitten with this game and the setting. I've joined an RP FC and have really come to love it. I would love a more intimate RP in this setting. I am still learning the world and it's lore but I have completed all the MSQ to the end of Endwalker but haven't done any of the 6.1 or later story. No spoilers please!

That said, I do want to make some things clear. First thing is I'm not familiar with any of the other Final Fantasy games. This is the only one I've played, because of that, if you are wanting to play in a different Final Fantasy game, I will have to decline you. I'm also aware that many players of Final Fantasy are into anime. I am not and have no concept around any shows or games that are in the vein, if that is a style of writing you're looking for I will warn you in advance that I'm not the partner for you. Nothing wrong with that, just not something I'm familiar with or into.

Guild Wars 2: Iseult (Sylvari Mesmer)
salvatorre-yazzie-giant-mushroom-petrified-003.jpg
Iseult:

Awakening after a curious dream given to her by the Pale Tree, Iseult finds herself in the world of Tyria unsure if she's still dreaming or if the world is some other form of illusion. Uncertain of her reality, she learned to manipulate illusions and make them serve her. Only further proof that she is in a waking dream. She has worked close to home for many years now. As the forces of the Zhaitan encroach on the Grove, she finds herself experimenting with new found illusions that can temporarily manipulate the flow of time itself.

Iseult is assured of her belief that reality is an illusion and that it's hers to manipulate. Whether it's through the physical manifestations in the form of illusions or through the illusion of consciousness, she finds a way to achieve her goals. While she can be a bit condescending, she also has a warmer and more vulnerable side hidden behind the never ending corridors that are her heart and mind. Always afraid of what it could mean to be wrong.

Guild Wars 2:

Another world I've recently delved into is that of Tyria. I've found myself quite fond of this game and have been playing it quite a bit. With its solid lore and open environments to explore, it's won my heart in a lot of ways. To that end I've started a replay of the story from beginning to end with my Sylvari Mesmer and would love a companion to help write her story. While my backstory for her isn't as solid as the others may be, I would love to develop that for her. Much like the other plots here, I'm not looking to get too close to the main story of the Commander but instead to explore what this world would be like from day to day. Ideally, the wondering duo would start at the beginning of the story and loosely follow to the new continents of the expansions as they opened up.

Now, there is the awkwardness of the Sylvari and potentially sexual scenes. For this RP I'm not set on those sorts of scenes and am totally okay with a more adventure focused RP. I'd be okay with a Charr character to play against if there will be no sexual scenes, but if you're okay with Sylvari and wanting more dirty content then I can't play against a Charr, but I would be okay with other Sylvari. It's a bit messy, I know.

The Squall:
gene-raz-von-edler-magical-storm-by-ellysiumn-c-1920.jpg
So, a quick bit about me. That way you have a better idea if you want to reach out and say hi or move on. My bio info is on my page. On average I can post about two to four times a week depending on how busy I am at work and home. That may not always be the case though, if I know I'm going to be gone a week or it's been a week since my last reply, I will let you know what's going on.

Also, I can't do an RP with canon characters. I want to cut out my own slice of that world and enjoy it. I don't enjoy being constrained to a character that was written by someone else.

I don't obsess over smut/plot ratios, these will be what they are but do understand I am looking for story and companionship, the fun scenes are there to support the story and not the other way around. There will likely be a slow build up to aforementioned dirty scenes so please don't expect that to be something that happens right away.

I'm not a stickler about post length or literacy. Some scenes will naturally be shorter or longer than others. Though, if you regularly respond with one lines I'll likely say something. All I ask for literacy is that I can relatively easily understand what is being conveyed through your messages. If English is your second language, that's totally okay!

I'm into MOST kinks. However, the more extreme ones I cannot do. No shame here, those are just my boundaries. If you don't know or just want to ask, please do. I'll never shame someone for their kinks, it is who you are after all. I just ask you show me the same kind of respect.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom