Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Something New, But not so different (NSFW)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Lately I have been writing a sci fi story that I have come to enjoy and well that got me interested in the genre and now I am looking for rps in the genre.

I was heavily inspired by the picture. I like the concept of what makes a human... Well human. Does having just one cybernetic enhancement make you not human? What about a full cybernetic body? Are you even human if most of your body is cybernetic?
EfIWQ_MUYAAFwNE

Also this picture is not my own but it belongs to the artist Strypeisonfire. Her art work is amazing and I thinking my fursona might be a tiger as well. So yeah I am totally down for furries and robot furries. JUST to be clear. Reference only
DikvaUqUYAA-W_Y.jpg

Here is a list of things I enjoy that will more than likely make it to the story
Latex
BDSM elements
Humiliation (Public and private)
Body mods
Maybe have multiple bodies (Altered Carbon style that fits the need of her clients. My girl still is going to be buff as hell. This can be talked about if you want to have only one body)
Pony play (I will figure it out how to do it in a future setting)

What I hope to get out of my potential writing partners:
Open mind
And a willingness to help me world build because I am super new to this area of writing

Oh and before I forget here is my character

FX9cZrHWQAEyaK5.jpg
DOB: January 25

Sign: Aquarius

Hair: red,black, blonde (If we decide to have her be a cyborg. She can change her color via a mod. Red, black and blonde are her favorite)

Eyes: Blue (Right) Green (Left) Heterochromia (Can turn her eyes into snake eyes with her mod)

Tattoos: One giant dragon on her back. Anime sleeve on her right arm, video game sleeve on her left. (Or no tattoos at all if tattoos aren't your thing.)

Height: 6 feet tall

Weight: 195 with some muscle mass (And yes she will keep it if she goes full cyborg and maybe she has to train to keep it)

Dom/sub: Dom

Job: Dominatrix

Hobbies: Archery, hunting, modeling, dancing, spending time with her pets (Cat). Video games, comics, all things nerdy and geeky. Bodybuilder, weightlifter (The builder and lifter I am a bit iffy on. Perhaps since the cybernetic body was made to mimic human flesh and all that maybe she has to train to keep her look)

Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom