Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Madis's 1st Chaotic Corner of RP Plots.

Madis

Star
A Bit About Me

Ok so first a bit about me I am 33 and I have been roleplaying in some form or fashion for 20 years (I was introduced to D&D at 13) forum rp's I couldn’t tell you for sure maybe a decade or so. Anyway I have been around RP for a long time. Now what I am looking for with this rp thread well basically to play the female character in the RP as far as what gender your character is while some of my plots are open fo any gender some (at least for me) only work if you use a specific gender. All that being said a couple of extras 1. I do not care about your RL Gender or how you indetify we are RP that part is not a factor to me. 2. I don't mind freindley banter OOC If I feel like you are going to far I will let you know.

Some Basic Rules
  • Character Age - For the most part most of my characters will be 18+ that being said I know that the rules here let us play characters that are under that age. I may be willing to dip my character down to one of those ages if it would make sense if that interest you then ask me about it I am open to discussing it. That be said I have prefer that the othere characters age be older then mine maybe the same age again given the RP.
  • Plots - All of my parings have at least one bare bone plot. That does not mean that is plot we have to use if you like the paring and want to make a suggestion then go ahead and do so. Same for my actually plot ideas if you have an idea that you think will make it interesting tell me and we can talk about it.
  • Posting Length - As far as posting length goes I try to match my partner but I can average 2- 4 paragraphs depending on how much of a creative mood I am in at the time I am posting. And also the content of what my partner gives me to work with and no just because you give several paragraphs does not mean you gave me enough content to work with quality over quantity. Also no one liners please.
  • Grammar - Grammar wise I will say I am not the best at grammar and I have a tendency to type fast and sometimes spell check does not help so I will not be super picky about this. But please try to at least attempt to fix any major mistakes.
  • Posting Location's - While I do highly prefer to do things in pm's I will do things in threads but I find them harder to keep track of. Outside of that I will do Discord though right now that is not likely. I know it can be great for organization but I almost always come against the character limit and I have other issues with it but I can let those be known if you want to ask me. Finally I refuse to use e-mail for RP. If you only want to do it this way please do not bother asking as I will always say no.
  • Kinks - My Kinks are listed and I have a f-list link in my signature. As far as ones that I have to have I am flexible it literally depends on the plot to the RP. That being said just because it's r no on F-list does not mean I can't be convinced. It just means that kink better really fit the RP plot or I wont do it. Accept the one about site rules I will not do anything that break them I go into a bit more detail about this below.
The Kinky Side
BDSM

Dom/Sub Dynamics

Oral

Anal

Vaginal

Spanking

Facials

Non-Con

Humiliation

Degradation

Hair pulling

Romance

Big Cocks

Watersports

A Couple of side notes
1. These are not all of my kinks these are just some of my favorites down below in my signature is my f-list now warning you may see that I have some in the no column. That is specifically for the character I was creating (I plan on finishing them but it's hard to use the site in a Chromebook) over all I personally have no limits. Well more to the point I have kinks that I love and like and will always do. And then I have those I might do but only for certain settings and niche instances. That being said I will never push to do something that my writing partner has no interest in. And just because I have all these more out there things that I do love does not mean I have to have them all to have fun. Though I will admit if you are pretty much vanilla in your taste we will most likely not mesh well as vanilla kind of bores me a bit. But bye all means do not be afraid to approach me there are times I might be willing to do something more vanilla if you have a way to spice up the story in some other way. I promise I wont bit or anything, unless you want mc to bite yours ;).

2. My thoughts on the Dom/Sub dynamic: So I am going to change my wording here a bit more. After one RP (and one of the rare ones that I have been doing on discord) that I am in and is still ongoing I have actually found it a lot more to have a character with a switch dynamic. That being said I do still prefer to play characters that are more on the submissive side. Though there are two factors involved in the decision, Those factors are 1. The gender I am playing I am more likely to play a Dom if I play as a male, and I am more likely to play a Dom against a female character, or against a male character that is more feminine (does not have to be a sissy or a fem boy could be boy that is just softer looking or a pretty boy). Another major factor (and this is the bigger one) is the plot and what I am looking for in said plot, If I say that I am looking to play submissive in the plot then chances are more than likely I will not taking a dominate role, now I may switch but I will not do pure dom. All that being said when I do play submissive characters they are not going to be just roll over and submit types, when I play against someone submitting I would hope they would be the same.... I don’t like to play against brainless.... Unless there is the whole Bimbo air head thing involved which I rarely do myself. A s for what type of dom I would be willing to play well I will just say I can play harsh or play lighter and leave it at that.

Parings
If a paring is slashed through it means I am
currently not interested in that particular one. also the paring will go MC/YC
Nun/Demon (Demons gender does not matter)
The idea for this plot is partially is pretty much taken from the game Mirror Specifically the story line for the last girl that you unlock. The basic gist of it is that YC is looking to gain a foot hold in the mortal realm. However you find one last bastion of light in the little hamlet you are trying to corrupt that is keeping you from doing so. That light is MC a nun devoted to their deity who seems to have not a single bit of corruption. What I am looking for with this one is the demon is finding ways to corrupt the nun to the point that she is either a complete and total slut who lives only to fulfill the sexual desires of the demon and others or turning her in to a sadistic queen that enjoys corrupting others either way could be fun.

Female Saloon Owner / Outlaw (Western themed I prefer the outlaw be male may be convince to possibly do MTF trans character for them)
So this idea was inspired by this Lindsey Sterling Video. The plot behind it is YC plans to Rob the bank at a local town. Your plans fall through though when the local Saloon owner foils the plans costing you what would have been a big pay day. YC then decides she needs to be taught a lesson and undercover of darkness grabs her and bring her back to your camp. There you s tart to teach her how to be no more than the good cock whore that she really is. You might even once she is completely trained parade her into down and show the towns people their so called hero is nor more than a slut that craves nothing more than to do what she is told. Or even force her to help you rob the same bank you had plan on robing before she foiled your plans.

Naive inexperienced Young Woman/Older Gentleman (YC can be female or NB in this Gender does not matter)
This one I was thinking could go a couple of different ways. First could be YC after making his money is ready to settle down but has yet to meet that one woman that really makes his breath stop. Then one day you see her and you start about romancing her. This one would be a more light hearted romance style where kinks could at some point be involved but not needed. The other option could be YC is into BDSM and is looking more to have a girl who is more a pet someone that is willing to let you do what you want with them. This can be done through slowly exposing the Young Woman to the idea and once she is interested and craving more completely bringing her in and exposing her to some of the more harder aspects. (Yea I know some are thinking 50 shades probably but I have never read any of the books or seen the movies and this is a plot point that I have craved since before the books ever came out)

Older Woman/Younger Man (This one YC can be Female or NB )

YC is MC assistant and though the pay is good and the work is not overly complicated MC is a complete and total bitch to YC. Of course you don’t mind to much as MC has a nice curvy body that YC like to ogle whenever you can. One day though MC pushes YC to far. That is also the same day that you discover that while she acts all high and mighty she has secret yearnings for man to use and abuse her after you happen across her profile on an adult dating site. Basically YC uses photos they find to black mails MC into not only improving things for you at work but in to being his sex toy to do with as he pleases bye night.

Sweet Nerdy girl / Hot Playboy Jock (University Setting note also on this YC can be something other then a jock at least for the plot down below However gender of YC and how the characters know each other is up for discussion main point here is MC is basically Sweet Nerdy Girl)
This one I am looking more for a romance then smut. The idea that I have coming to mind is that YC is the star player on (your choice of sport) and due to whatever reason grades are slipping and you were told ei their get the grades up or your off the team. You approach MC who you have known since HS to help you out and over the course of her helping you with your grades you start to fall for each other. How It turns out though could be anyone guess.

Stepdaughter/Stepdad (So this one I may be willing to go with an older brother on. I don't really want Female X Female Paring here and don't really want Female NB here but I migh t could be convinced talk to me)
MC has a very bad habit of teasing your character. A pantie flash here, a quick flash of her bare tits there. Even the occasional “accidentally brushing up against YC’s crotch when her mother is not looking or you two happen to be alone together. It’s started to really push YC’s buttons and is about fed up with MC’s cock teasing ways. However MC’s mom has to go away for a while for work and now is YC’s chance and to teach MC what happens to girls win they tease too much. (this could also be adapted to be an older step brother as well)

Parings I do not have a Plot for yet
Elf/Orc
Witch/Witch Hunter
Human/Orc
Orc/Orc
Orc/Troll
Human/Vampire
Human/Elf
Elf/Demon
Tiefling/Asimar
Asimar/Warlock
Angel/Demon
Boss / Secretary
Alien / Space pilot
Kidnapper /
Victim
Rich Man / Homeless female
More to come

Story Plots

MC is a spoiled brat. She is also selfish and manipulative. Everyone in her family knows it and everyone is about tired of it. They were so fed up with it that they all practically jumped for joy when she moved out of the house to go away for college. But what happens when one of the family members that she is making money via doing cam work online. Well that person keep it to themselves and use the information to turn her into their own sex toy or perhaps the next time she comes home get more of the family in on degrading her and treating her like the slut she is. (This can be a one on one thing where YC is someone in MC’s family somehow finds out she does nude show online. What family member and how they find out is up to you. And if you’re up for doing multiple characters she can be lured home and gangbanged or even maybe her roommate is involved and the family or just YC get s their hands on both)

MC has just started college. She had a hard life growing up. Orphaned at an early age she grew up with her aunt and uncle who were pretty abusive. Because of this she kept others a t arm’s length and instead spent all her spare time reading anything she could get her hands on as she felt safer in the various fantasy worlds she would imagine as she read then she ever did in her own life. YC is an older student t at the same college and you two bump into each other. You help her gather her things and in that moment there is a definite spark but mc being the way she is quickly rushes off. Question is how does YC reach her and can MC find some way to open up herself to someone else. (This is mostly a romance idea. The idea is can YC find some way to reach through to MC and show her that love is a real thing not just something in book)

MC is the type of girl that likes to keep things in order. She likes to be on time and she likes to keep list. In fact it’s to the point that even in her apartment everything has its place and anytime things are not where they belong she freaks out and fixes it and not only objects she has the need to control others in her life being bossy and pointing out how they could do things better if they just did things her way. Hence why she keeps not only a date book but a journal where keeps all of her list of things she wants to do things that she likes list on how she likes things done just lists but not only lists It is also the journal where she poor’s out the content of her deepest desires to not only be loved but to find someone that she can’t control, that instead of being someone she is able to boss a round being someone who bosses her around.

YC is MC’s coworker and you have always watched her from a distance. YC finds her attractive to an extent like most others you find her bossy I know how everything should be attitude to be off putting. Then one day after she leaves work you notice the two books on her desk. YC takes them and looks through them but the question is how your character uses the information. Do they use it to manipulative way where the relationship is more centered on her loving you and wanting to focus mostly on your happiness use it to woo her showing her that you can be the kind of person that she desires is a more romantic manner?

Muse A (male) and Muse B (Female) New each other their whole lives, both came from rich families and their fathers belonged to the same clubs and were business partners, Muse A and Muse B basically spent their lives going to same places for everything. It was pretty much expected that they would marry to further strengthen the business their fathers had started. The problem was Muse A was pretty much a rich snob and an abusive creep. But Muse B put up with it because she had a strong since of loyalty to her father and she thought that one day maybe Muse A would actually love her and so she went through with the marriage. But Muse A never showed any true love to Muse B. However Muse B finally got the release she hoped for when her husband died in a freak car wreck. However 1 year after Muse A's death Muse B is at home when she hears Muse A's favorite song playing somewhere in the house. Freaking out she finally found the radio that was playing the song was the one that had died the same night as her husband. So this plot will be a bit of a supernatural plot I would like to play out the life of Muse A and Muse B a bit before Muse A dies and then follow the slow spiral of Muse B as she is tormented bye her husbands death knowing full well he died because she had arranged for him to die This rp will require non con in the form of the spirit using objects to violate the woman at times as well other forms of assault from choking to her being smacked around with various object being used bye the spirit of her deceased husband. He might could even posses men who may come bye to see the woman and use them to assault her.

Fandoms
The Old Kingdom Seires
His Dark Materials Series
Supernatural
Arrowvers
DC & Marvel
Sword Art Online

The Seven Deadly Sins
Death Note
Harrypotter
The Redwall Series
Startreak