Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(spoilers) Life is Strange FUCKED me up

switchnation69

Meteorite
Life is Strange, the 5 or 6 episode title with less than forty characters and like 10 locations, yes, that Life is Strange, left me almost completely emotionally destroyed.

Definitely one of the best games I've ever played, and capable of fucking with my emotions the way Doki Doki Lit. Club did, Life is Strange was beyond just a good game, it was a story that showed me so many different people and things, things I knew I could never have, people I knew I could never meet. I watched as Max Caulfield went through a similar experience to every highschool or college student, and yet felt so deeply personal and touching that I felt broken when I finished playing, I knew I would never have the experiences Chloe and Max shared, I knew I would never spend a week so deeply bonded with a person.

I dunno man, maybe I made it out to be more than it was, but that game messed me up hardcore, and it was amazing.

same thing happened to me more or less, every time I listen to The Silence by Halestorm I get weird flashbacks to it for literally no reason, just the same emotional vibe I guess.

Back
Top Bottom